20 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

Amazing-We have gone over 36 hours without someone asking about the update release or starting a fight. Well done everyone-you get a gold star for your restraint.

can we have a rocket launcher that fires bunnies? 
no?

well fuck you too! I hate you all! <3

• Like 9

2 hours ago, zeealex said:

no?

well fuck you too! I hate you all! <3

What if the bunnies are killer rabbits?

Happy new year y'all, may you be safe and merry! 

And one more thing, congrats on making the moddb list again!

2 hours ago, zeealex said:

no?

You'll get nothing-and like it! Although considering you are part of RHS and I am not...i think we should reverse our posts... :D

• Like 3

Sorry if this isn't a good place to put this or if it's been reported, but the US Army Desert Javelin AT unit spawns carrying too much equipment to be able to walk. His classname is rhsusf_army_ocp_javelin.

Use the bugtracker for bug reports; that's already fixed for the next version.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Sorry if this isn't a good place to put this or if it's been reported, but the US Army Desert Javelin AT unit spawns carrying too much equipment to be able to walk. His classname is rhsusf_army_ocp_javelin.

Fixed in next release with some changes to the Javelin gunner.

• Like 2

Could anyone tell me what NSW in "FAST Ballistic (Foliage Green/Headset/NSW)" stands for?

12 minutes ago, jerminhu said:

Could anyone tell me what NSW in "FAST Ballistic (Foliage Green/Headset/NSW)" stands for?

Strictly speaking it stands for "Naval Special Warfare", but in the context of the helmets it means they have a SOE Gear NSW Helmet Ballast pack on the back of them

https://www.originalsoegear.com/products/nsw-helmet-ballast

• Like 4

@bek When 0.4.2 drops does that mean you'll explode and disappear forever or are you some different kind of Meseek's?

• Like 4

He's been alive for two days! THAT'S AN ETERNITY IN MESEEKS TIME!

Just stopping by, keep up the good work guys! I'm patiently awaiting the holy grail of arma mods :)

• Like 3

New revision of order 300 of MoD which regulates rules of wearing uniforms (Приказ Министерства обороны Российской Федерации от 22.06.2015 №300 "Об утверждении Правил ношения военной формы одежды, знаков различия, ведомственных знаков отличия и иных геральдических знаков в Вооруженных Силах Российской федерации и Порядка смешения предметов существующей и новой военной формы одежды в Вооруженных Силах Российской Федерации"), уou may find useful info starting from page 212: http://regulation.gov.ru/Files/GetFile?fileid=5bada289-0e39-43a1-b7bb-713366a36926

Here is its passport on regulation.gov.ru (it's the site were Russian federal executive authorities (федеральные органы исполнительной власти) (ministries, agencies and services (министерства, службы и агенства)) posts Federal act projects for public discussions): http://regulation.gov.ru/Projects/List#npa=60657

Based on my professional experience, it will pass without any changes soon. 

12 hours ago, khaosmatical said:

@bek When 0.4.2 drops does that mean you'll explode and disappear forever or are you some different kind of Meseek's?

I'm a bit of a stickler Meeseeks

• Like 8

Are the VMF Infantry portraying 2008/09 era units, or do some units still use the old flora camouflage in real life? The helmet looks like it is one of the newer Russian helmets right?

aW1nMS5saXZlaW50ZXJuZXQucnUvaW1hZ2VzL2F0

It's fine.It's actually airborne,but... same time period.

The only thing I can complain is an holosights.It's extremely rare thing.

On 03.01.2017 at 3:18 AM, megazogg said:

New revision of order 300 of MoD which regulates rules of wearing uniforms (Приказ Министерства обороны Российской Федерации от 22.06.2015 №300 "Об утверждении Правил ношения военной формы одежды, знаков различия, ведомственных знаков отличия и иных геральдических знаков в Вооруженных Силах Российской федерации и Порядка смешения предметов существующей и новой военной формы одежды в Вооруженных Силах Российской Федерации"), уou may find useful info starting from page 212: http://regulation.gov.ru/Files/GetFile?fileid=5bada289-0e39-43a1-b7bb-713366a36926

Here is its passport on regulation.gov.ru (it's the site were Russian federal executive authorities (федеральные органы исполнительной власти) (ministries, agencies and services (министерства, службы и агенства)) posts Federal act projects for public discussions): http://regulation.gov.ru/Projects/List#npa=60657

Based on my professional experience, it will pass without any changes soon. 

They didn't make VKBO uniform yet.

All others are office/everyday uniforms.Not sure they will find applience ingame.

btw,afaik I did make feedback in bugtracker,but looks like it's missing.

A little bit late,but still - EMR feedback.

As I recognize - this is the shitiest(I mean my IRL experience,not the model itself) variant of this uniform,but they still have some mistakes.
1)Lack of insignias.

Spoiler

They're placed here

119024_320.jpg

This for ground forces:

5-007_5594e3cadd07e.jpg

This for airborne

vdv-zolotaya.jpg

2)Shoulder straps seems to be factory produced,but in fact they're don't.When first EMR has been applied(aka shitty uniform),they had this straps on chest and on right hand.But soon it's was reverted back to the shoulders.Since this uniform been at storages,they're been used by soldiers.But to match standart - they have to rip off straps and sew them to the shoulders manually.

Not sure,you guys can fix that second point now,but 1st point could be done via texture/normal.

34 minutes ago, Pan Samogon said:

btw,afaik I did make feedback in bugtracker,but looks like it's missing.

If it's missing, it's probably been acknowledged and closed - you don't see those ones by default. :)

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between optic modes 3D and PiP? I tried both modes on 1P79, 1P63 and Kobra but both modes look the same to me.

11 hours ago, Red Partisan said:

Are the VMF Infantry portraying 2008/09 era units, or do some units still use the old flora camouflage in real life? The helmet looks like it is one of the newer Russian helmets right?

The EMR-pattern was fielded in 2010/11 in most units. During the transition (until 2011/12, I guess) many had received the new uniforms, but still used helmets and gear in the old Flora/VSR patterns.

QKc7AYH.jpg

Regarding the helmets, I believe most VMF units still used the old 6B7 helmet in 2008/09, but it is not in the mod yet, so RHS went with the modernized version 6B7-1M. Here's a picture of some pre-2010 marines:

ygevOI8.jpg

15 minutes ago, jerminhu said:

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between optic modes 3D and PiP? I tried both modes on 1P79, 1P63 and Kobra but both modes look the same to me.

This video from Reyhard shows the different optic modes.

• Like 1

Thanks for the video. Do you know why my PiP scope looks so bad? Its resolution is so low and it's full of jagged edges. Further more, the viewing distance in PiP is much shorter than the game settings.

IIRC the PIP resolution is locked to a certain value by the engine, which is quite low. Hence the pixels, even if you PIP is set to High. PIP can be very demanding on the GPU which is why it would have such a limit.

• Like 3

512x512px to be more precise, and in direct relation to the user video settings...nothing we can do about it.

• Like 3

Hi guys, 

I might be losing my mind, but were there more photos of the Mi-28 other than the one with the pilot in aviator sunglasses standing in front of the aircraft? I feel like there were more photos of it in full detail, I found the base renders from back in June (still looks great by the way) but I may be incorrect. Everything looks amazing regardless.

1 minute ago, wilco said:

One second.

Stop toying with us you sadist! 

P.S What map is that in the picture?

• Like 5