we'll have a massive rail network on Australia when this is released and tested. :)

• Like 4

we'll have a massive rail network on Australia when this is released and tested. :)

Have fun spending the next 10 years of your life on that :P

- Hill

• Like 1

This is incredible can't wait to try this out!

This is incredible can't wait to try this out!

Work in progress, but still a lot of things should be done. Also we very happy that on Tanoa we have railway. Now narrow-gauge trains are needed. 

P.S. Yesterday was released "Battlefild 1" screenshot (link). I created ArmA-parody with parts of ours RRW mod:

VKTcBXb38zQ.jpg

• Like 13

On 6/13/2016 at 3:26 PM, LyotchikSniper said:

Work in progress, but still a lot of things should be done. Also we very happy that on Tanoa we have railway. Now narrow-gauge trains are needed. 

P.S. Yesterday was released "Battlefild 1" screenshot (link). I created ArmA-parody with parts of ours RRW mod:

Only 3 places I can think of is where this was shot: 

A: Altis 

B: Tanoa (My dice are on Tanoa)

OR 

wild card 😄 Chenarus

Is that a T10 turret?

But with additions made in 3DEN

Ah! also wanted to ask if Railway guns will be added because I just found out myself, that the Russians had to models of railway-mobile heavy guns; the T-1-180 (180mm) & T-3-12 (12"inch aka 305mm) and that both have been stored at Fort Krasnaya Gorka 80 km west of St. Petersburg (That's right, I did my homework! LOL)

I thought it was an IS-3 turret. 

Nope, the muzzle break and the whole turret is different  ;)

6 days till Apex is released, and getting curious about the official release date of this Mod to the Public? AND NOBODY SAY "Soontm"! had a mouthful of that on Operation Trebuchet for the upcoming Update when Apex is brought to stable.

Probably not "soontm", but who knows maybe it is "soontm"?

I guess PuFu is spot on with "when it is donetm", that's how it normally works when hobbyists are creating addons for free on their spare time. It's difficult to set up a proper time schedule as real life, unforseen bugs and motivation comes into play.

;) 

• Like 2

6 days till Apex is released, and getting curious about the official release date of this Mod to the Public? AND NOBODY SAY "Soontm"! had a mouthful of that on Operation Trebuchet for the upcoming Update when Apex is brought to stable.

As a polite request, don't ask for release dates as per the forum rules. Next time you do so may incur forum penalties.  :ph34r:

No spam or advertising:

Advertising of any commercial or personal project, product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited. This includes the Personal Message service and clan recruitment outside of the Clan Recruitment forum. Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. Please do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum and do not "Bump" threads. Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are also spam.

• Like 2

Forgive me, I was just happily curious, and unaware of said Rules, I'm still learning the ropes of the Forum, more used to Reddit, Moddb and Armaholic really. so again sorry, but it was with good intentions...

• Like 1

Work continues. News will come later. We plan to release a demo-version this summer
pcZSVDqH48w.jpg   u6TWMygB3Fc.jpg

8TXmeAxk6X4.jpg   sIZTuvCdPwE.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

Keep up the good work !

This is just great !

Will this be working with the new map Linovia ?

Ps : i haven't read the full topic yet !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1