Any of the ports should have runners disabled.

And all the ports should also have a folder version for the editor so you can hop in and tweak away...

They may or not be mp compatible at this point if you place down another playable unit. Let me know if it isn't if you do try it but throw that info in the port thread just to keep this clean ;)

• Like 1

It would be nice if I could get the real download for it though lol. I got rick rolled.... so now where is my prize? lol

Ahahahahah a. .. I'm at work.

I didn't even get it till now....

You are a riot Haleks!!

• Like 1

It would be nice if I could get the real download for it though lol. I got rick rolled.... so now where is my prize? lol

The real release is right around the corner, promised! ^^

We're working on fixing some last-minute issue at the moment.

lol I was so excited lol. I was like yay lets download then the song started playing... i just facepalmed myself lol

Best news all week!

Thanks Haleks and test team!

Were gonna have a blast with this, great work and thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

lol sounds good to me. Just really looking forward to the new update lol After its out and I have it set up I think I may start playing around with the editor more. Haleks is there anyway you can go into a little more detail on the wiki about what the modules and triggers do? I want to kinda make my own mini missions until BB is done with his stuff. Also what I want to kinda do is put loot boxes at the "missions" that I make that has random loot in it. Is there a code line that I can put into the init for the box that will tell it to put random stuff in. and how do I get the mission to respawn? I just realized how dumb all this sounds lol.....

lol sounds good to me. Just really looking forward to the new update lol After its out and I have it set up I think I may start playing around with the editor more. Haleks is there anyway you can go into a little more detail on the wiki about what the modules and triggers do? I want to kinda make my own mini missions until BB is done with his stuff. Also what I want to kinda do is put loot boxes at the "missions" that I make that has random loot in it. Is there a code line that I can put into the init for the box that will tell it to put random stuff in. and how do I get the mission to respawn? I just realized how dumb all this sounds lol.....

I have some small scripts for this that I can separate from escape so it can be used standalone... will include post release

Haha! Well played. You got me. I had no clue what was going on here until I clicked the link.

It's also stuck in my head now and you deserve no mercy for that. ;)

• Like 1

I have some small scripts for this that I can separate from escape so it can be used standalone... will include post release

What would they do? and do I just put them in the init files for the box?

The ones I have are primarily for adding random vital items to sacks etc

Okay folks, after weeks of hard work and torture, we have it : Ravage MP release...

Special thanks to my fellow testers, who made it possible : Bad Benson, Cosmic, Evil Organ & Tourist.

Ravage v0135 changelog :

Download link :

drive_logo.png

The OP is going to be updated shortly with a bunch of informations about the multiplayer aspect in Ravage and upcoming MP events, so stay tuned! ;)

That was cruel...lmao.Thanx for the laugh tho

The ones I have are primarily for adding random vital items to sacks etc

I would like to make it comepletely random, as in anything in the game. I could clear out the AI and literally get like 2 magazines for a gun I dont even have. I just want to give myself something to do other than try to find random bandits and such ya know? But if I make a mission with like 10 bandits all in one area I want a reward for it. Even if it is 2 magazines fora weapon I dont have haha

BBS system will generate a random available weapon plus a random number of clips for said weapon and my script adds a sack with random vital items... it works out great...

Except that time I got the starter pistol LOL

• Like 1

Likely timed with 1.35.. but subject to Court Magician BBs final seal of approval.

In the meantime I highly recommend spending the time spit polishing your collection of empty cans ;)

• Like 1

lol Any time estimate on BBs release?

i'll most likely release with ravage. nothing special or anything i will work on in the future. just adding some stuff to improve the experience. also it's all designed to work on local host/dedi/SP.

i'm trying to get it all in a final state so i can play on the weekend. also i jsut restructured it so there are some options. jsut need to add them all to the mission parameters so they are easily accessible.

• Like 1

Some more early testing... 

• Like 4

i'll most likely release with ravage. nothing special or anything i will work on in the future. just adding some stuff to improve the experience. also it's all designed to work on local host/dedi/SP.

i'm trying to get it all in a final state so i can play on the weekend. also i jsut restructured it so there are some options. jsut need to add them all to the mission parameters so they are easily accessible.

Awesome. Cant wait to see what its like!

MP testers : check your inbox. ;)

here's something i think we didn't mention yet. i made some new zombie skins for Ravage that will be included. i hope haleks is fine with me showing this.

http://i.cubeupload.com/dpkVvG.jpg
http://i.cubeupload.com/dmqfuK.jpg
 http://i.cubeupload.com/j64ZHP.jpg
http://i.cubeupload.com/L3GcgA.jpg
http://i.cubeupload.com/RMAqQ9.jpg

http://i.cubeupload.com/bge9GU.jpg

was a real pain making the blood look fresh and they might still need some tweaks but combined with the new additional sounds it really adds to the horror element especially at night with a flashlight.

• Like 5

was a real pain making the blood look fresh

Holy $hit it DOES look fresh  :D

Good job man.I could use some help with specular maps  :D