Oh i know, but they're getting phased out/upgraded out. Kinda sucks but my buddy who's an Air Intercept Controller said the MH-60R/S are vastly superior.

We're making both MH-60R and MH-60S. They will have every weapon livery they have IRL, hence why it's taking so long to make lol.

The R does give an amazing amount of extra options to the fight, that's for sure.  I was just making a notation in history that there's still, technically, one "operational" Bravo (for a few more days), though it doesn't fly anymore.  It was also sad to take one of them to the boneyard, knowing she wouldn't fly anymore.

As for weapons, I was just curious that, if you're going to make MK-54 and MK-46s (and sonobuoys?), how they'd actually work in-game?  Seems like it wouldn't be worth the effort with the current state of naval/underwater simulation.  The fact that you'll apparently be including them is great!  Just curious on the "how."

• Like 1

The R does give an amazing amount of extra options to the fight, that's for sure.  I was just making a notation in history that there's still, technically, one "operational" Bravo (for a few more days), though it doesn't fly anymore.  It was also sad to take one of them to the boneyard, knowing she wouldn't fly anymore.

As for weapons, I was just curious that, if you're going to make MK-54 and MK-46s (and sonobuoys?), how they'd actually work in-game?  Seems like it wouldn't be worth the effort with the current state of naval/underwater simulation.  The fact that you'll apparently be including them is great!  Just curious on the "how."

Well i know they carry the MK54s, but arent MK46's only for ships? The MH-60s will have the the MK54s and sonobuoys(retractable) and we kinda have a good implementation method for it. If the MK46s go on the MH-60s, let me know cause for now those will be on ships only :p

UPDATE MONDAY

Hello all, sorry for the delay, we all had a bad case of the monday's today.

Now, we have a few slightly large announcements.

First off, the F/A-18C is 99.999% done. We are doing in game testing before we implement the service menu on it to make sure all systems work 100%.

The long awaited CH-53E is close to being done. We have now finalized the model, lowered the poly a little bit, got it in game and working, and are now working on all the animations and skins!

Now I guess you could say we have begun work on the LVSR as well, but we are more focused on other "things" ;)

Oh and a slightly "big" announcement: Since we have mods that are getting close to releasing, we're building a website so you all can download our mods as fast as possible. We will also be providing GDrive and Mega mirror links, and potentially torrent links as well depending on how this server acts up :)

Also, since we are getting into the nitty-gritty of development and things will be slow due to configs and testing(and other tedious stuff like that), We will have "Update Monday" every other week or slower. Just keep an eye on our Facebook for more developments as they come!

Oh, and here are some pictures of things we're been working on:

12003379_1646338075645164_5911066265108811149584_1646338258978479_88814214261134

HQCrng4.jpg

• Like 5

Well i know they carry the MK54s, but arent MK46's only for ships? The MH-60s will have the the MK54s and sonobuoys(retractable) and we kinda have a good implementation method for it. If the MK46s go on the MH-60s, let me know cause for now those will be on ships only :P

The three air-capable torps are the MK-46 (and it's shallow water variant, which is mostly discontinued), the MK-54, and the MK-50 (which is also just about gone and replaced with the -54).  And I think you've confused sonobuoys with the dipping sonar (refered to as ALFS on the Romeo).  Buoys are shot out of the side of the helicopter and can be used to track subs.  The ALFS is lowered into the water while the helo is in a hover and can only track targets actively.  They're two different animals.

The Romeo is also now getting APKWS, which would be a neat addition besides the Hellfire.  I think the game engine even has guided rockets now, right? 

whats that map in the first image?

The three air-capable torps are the MK-46 (and it's shallow water variant, which is mostly discontinued), the MK-54, and the MK-50 (which is also just about gone and replaced with the -54).  And I think you've confused sonobuoys with the dipping sonar (refered to as ALFS on the Romeo).  Buoys are shot out of the side of the helicopter and can be used to track subs.  The ALFS is lowered into the water while the helo is in a hover and can only track targets actively.  They're two different animals.

The Romeo is also now getting APKWS, which would be a neat addition besides the Hellfire.  I think the game engine even has guided rockets now, right? 

Yup, you're right, i mixed them up lol.  We will have both on them, but it may take a while to release since we have to figure out a recovery method. About the torps, since we didn't know that, we may just make the MK54's since the other two will be phased out.

Yup, you're right, i mixed them up lol.  We will have both on them, but it may take a while to release since we have to figure out a recovery method. About the torps, since we didn't know that, we may just make the MK54's since the other two will be phased out.

I'll be honest, I've lost track if the straight-stick MK46 is going away or not.  What I was referring to was that the Shallow Water variant is pretty much gone.  That said, in-game, it really shouldn't matter and a single MK54 option would be good enough.

I'm curious, though, what do you mean by "recovery method?"  For the dipper?  Couldn't you do it like a fastrope script?  It just comes back up?  Admittedly, I'm not smart on the game engine stuff, so understand it might not be that simple.

I'll be honest, I've lost track if the straight-stick MK46 is going away or not.  What I was referring to was that the Shallow Water variant is pretty much gone.  That said, in-game, it really shouldn't matter and a single MK54 option would be good enough.

I'm curious, though, what do you mean by "recovery method?"  For the dipper?  Couldn't you do it like a fastrope script?  It just comes back up?  Admittedly, I'm not smart on the game engine stuff, so understand it might not be that simple.

Well we couldnt sling load it, we would have to make our own sling/recovery system.

Well we couldnt sling load it, we would have to make our own sling/recovery system.

Gotcha.  That's unfortunate.

is a ch 53 version with digital cockpit as in the German planned (CH53 GA) or later CH53K?

Yes, it will have the most up-to-date cockpit. (Also our CH53GA will be just a skin option for the CH-53E). Right now we're just waiting on skins for it and then it should be out.

• Like 4

Where are the carrier ships at? Wasn't there a nimitz class carrier in the list of ships?

They will eventually be there we just havent made a final decision.

Some new updates coming soon, so stay tuned!!

• Like 1

Where are the carrier ships at? Wasn't there a nimitz class carrier in the list of ships?

We never had carriers on there...

We never had carriers on there...

I think he might mean the LHA 

CH-53 .... Beautiful !

Continue to make some good work  :D

Any news for MRAP or Hunter ?

Yes, it will have the most up-to-date cockpit. (Also our CH53GA will be just a skin option for the CH-53E). Right now we're just waiting on skins for it and then it should be out.

i'm so hyped for that beautiful chopper. Can't to fly some KSK units to smoke out some Taliban on Kunduz

CH-53 .... Beautiful !

Continue to make some good work  :D

Any news for MRAP or Hunter ?

We're not at the ground vic phase yet, but we will be in a short minute :)

• Like 3

Also, as some pre-release hype:

The F/A-18C is in the final stages of development! I would say it will take another 2+ weeks to be done since we're trying to make everything perfect(Arma willing, Hail Bohemia lol) :D

• Like 3

So... this was update monday?

But anyway: Good to hear, looking forward for your first release :)

...Oh great more for me to get antic about.

Haha. The skins look good but the class names are still screwed up by the way. ;D

any CH46 chance? 

good work!

The CH-46 Sea Knight is on our List i think