noubernou

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Left Windows is default (I think), right Windows (I think) is self-interaction. Though could be getting confused with all my fond memories from my time playing ACE2.

Left windows is interaction menu

left control + left windows is self-interaction menu

Edit: Sniped by Kremator... Good work :P

You need the latest latest version of CBA (updated today or yesterday), otherwise you wont get the controls showing up :)

Thank you :)

Left windows is interaction menu

left control + left windows is self-interaction menu

Like I said, my memory from my quick trial this morning must have been overwritten by my long time playing ACE2 back in the day :D

I'm loving the new fluid radial-wheel style interaction menu. Much more intuitive than AGM/CSE implementation so my kudos go to whoever coded that beauty :)

Is the PwS release Legit? http://play.withsix.com/Arma-3/Mods/OlrE_h937UCsSGr0T6oavw/ACE-3

Because there is nothing I could find in this topic about a ACE 3 release on Play with Six. And the release user is "ACE Dev Team"

Neither the PWS or the Armaholic releases were provided by the ACE3 team.

Both were from a member of the community taking the ACE3 repo and PBOing the contents themselves.

So basically both of those are unofficial and thus unsupported.

Edited by kieran_s

Neither the PWS or the Armaholic releases were provided by the ACE3 team.

Both were from a member of the community taking the ACE3 repo and PBOing the contents themselves.

So someone decided to put it up on PwS, without mentioning that its not an official release, and even going as far as naming the upload account "ACE Dev Team".

That's wrong on so many levels....

Very straight forward open source opening/alpha release.

I really like the interface. It's intuitive, convenient and straight on point. Very nice.

Only sometimes I noticed some FPS drop/decrease when opening the UI while the FPS were already <40.

Would be nice if you could achieve a little bit more improvement.

Huge thanks for the muting avatar only function while still being able to hear all the commands of the AI. That way it's so much more enjoyable when commanding AI's via speech recognition software ala VAC :)

As for the current amount of functions it's already a blast playing around with it and I'm really excited so see where this is going to even more.

The only thing I was missing and I think would perfectly fit the ACE theme is DoctorSheep's Action Button Mod.

Would be really nice to see a collaboration.

Keep up the good work guys, you doing great!! :)

So someone decided to put it up on PwS, without mentioning that its not an official release, and even going as far as naming the upload account "ACE Dev Team".

I think you need to take that up with the PwS team, MikeTim et al. have been perfectly transparent about what they have done (for which, many thanks. Looking forward to exploring this at the weekend).

I think you need to take that up with the PwS team, MikeTim et al. have been perfectly transparent about what they have done (for which, many thanks. Looking forward to exploring this at the weekend).

We are sorting it out :) Don't worry.

Hi was wondering if anyone can confirm this for me. Been messing around with the build and i cant seem to find and way to do cpr and no vehicle interaction for repairs.

How do you re-enable the command menu? In AGM there was an option for this, yet I can't find it in the ACE3 version.

Erm, anyone?

To clarify, the numbers on keyboard are now used to switch weapons and I can't issue orders with it.

Edited by Salvatore_Lee

Not sure if this was already addressed, but when using the TAB key lock on function when using a Mini-Spike (Compact Titan for vanilla) I can't seem to get the missile to hit the exact target. It goes up, then comes down several meters away from the intended target. Do I require a laze lock before I am able to utilize this arching missile ability?

Could someone help me find variables that are responsible for player's health?

They are all in this file:

https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/blob/master/addons/medical/functions/fnc_init.sqf

But I don't know what is QGVAR and how to use it.

QGVAR

Q-Quoted

G-Global

VAR-Variable.

All depends on the addon. So for medical QGVAR(ect) will become "ace_medical_ect".

There are no CSE or AGM devs anymore. They are all ACE3 devs. AGM and CSE are closed.

The biggest April Fools Day joke was that there was no joke.

You forgot *drops mic on stage* Wow! Slow applaud about damned time, cannot wait. :)

I figure I'd ask here, but what do the noidle and norearm pbos do? I imagine the former removes idle animations, but does the latter disable all types of rearming for the AI? I know what noradio does. :P

It disables all those "Rearm at ..." ("Rearm at Rifleman", "Rearm at Ammobox West", "Rearm at M-ATV") Action Menu entries.

Hi was wondering if anyone can confirm this for me. Been messing around with the build and i cant seem to find and way to do cpr and no vehicle interaction for repairs.

CPR being heart massage? Haven't seen it either, nor have I seen vehicle interaction for repairing.

Not sure if this was already addressed, but when using the TAB key lock on function when using a Mini-Spike (Compact Titan for vanilla) I can't seem to get the missile to hit the exact target. It goes up, then comes down several meters away from the intended target. Do I require a laze lock before I am able to utilize this arching missile ability?

With the new way of locking targets, I am getting the same result...it rarely hits close to my target..:/

I figure I'd ask here, but what do the noidle and norearm pbos do? I imagine the former removes idle animations, but does the latter disable all types of rearming for the AI? I know what noradio does. :P

Sometimes you can go to a box and it will say 'Rearm', my guess is that that option has been removed.

edit: Beaten by Bux - :@

Kind regards,

Sanchez

I just tested ACE, and I have to say I like it, but there is one big problem for me. New interaction menu is nice but I hate it when it comes to heal someone, I aim at torso, then bandage and it change me to right leg I will try to put video to show what I mean. Is there way, or could this be optional to add normal menu (like in ACE 2) when it comes to heal someone.

I just tested ACE, and I have to say I like it, but there is one big problem for me. New interaction menu is nice but I hate it when it comes to heal someone, I aim at torso, then bandage and it change me to right leg I will try to put video to show what I mean. Is there way, or could this be optional to add normal menu (like in ACE 2) when it comes to heal someone.

I got the same problem the easy way is to go on the ACE config menu (top left on the pause menu) and set the option to have a cursor on the interaction menu to ON. TADAM it work for me now !

Because they aren't implemented (yet). Keep in mind that ACE3 isn't officially released yet and that the build you are playing with was probably provided by someone not in the dev team. (Unless you binarized the repository yourself ofcourse.)

To the important questions: Would someone configure PhysX for the banana to enable banana rain or configure it as a weapon so you can hold it like a pistol?

I got the same problem the easy way is to go on the ACE config menu (top left on the pause menu) and set the option to have a cursor on the interaction menu to ON. TADAM it work for me now !

Thanks, I didn`t nitice that option, very helpful.

Interaction menu is not working IDK why

btw: i have the latest cba version [@cba_a3-1.1.20.150408 RC6]