Sign in to follow this  
N.o.R.S.u

What kind of buildings/static objects

High scaffolding type towers (to snipe from on top of, higher than the already ingame ones, maybe multiple levels), windmill (with working blades, and a little window up top to shoot out from), burned out and overturned civilian cars, mailbox, and, most importantly...SILOS! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Oct. 04 2002,16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">SILOS!<span id='postcolor'>

How bout an oilrefinery ? smile.gif

Anyone noticed I am doing a full military base with NEW buildings......

Check ofpecs-Wrpedit section-North Devon

I might actaully get some buildings to final completion and release a few a bit early.

Ok guys, my oil tank is ready since monday -you can download it here.

On my todo-list are...

... new textures for the tank (more rusty)

... a refinery and gas tanks

... oil/gas tanks with useable ladders

... a brewery (result of some ofp-zone-discussions... wink.gif want some duff?)

Major Fubar, part of the scaffolding in Kegety's Resistance Editor addon is underground. It is one or two levels higher... and if you wanted to make a higher scaffold you just do this:

this setpos [getpos this select 0, getpos this select 1, +x]

where x = height you want.

You probably already knew this but I thought i could mension this.

One more thing...

blownupvehicles.jpg

How about some new ammo boxes?

Id like to also to see a building like Victor's office but with a bigger roof to land a chopper on. If you have ever tried it you would know its pretty hard, but it can be done.

But a Hospital with a helipad on top (very tall one too) would be nice.

Der Bastler, could you please reskin your excellent oil tank in a more "weathered" skin? i love it but it is way to bright and looks almost untextured. perhaps a rusty one or a little more detail would be great. keep up the great object work =]

Well It's been mentioned before but I'd like some sort of 3rd-World-Country huts(Think Black Hawk Down) and I'm not sure if the next one is do-able but....

The Communications Tower from MGS!  And if any1 remembers the 23 Floors of Hell, that would be a great addition for it.  Again, if possible, the two towers could be connected with a helipad or steel framework....

Comm.Tower 1

'Member This? (Comm. Pic 2)

Or Maybe a huge factory with an interior like where you fought Raven...

The Deep Freeze

LoL....Modeling a HUGE complex after Rex's Compound + a Static REX inside would be awesome!  Then the guys upstairs could work magic and make a Metal Gear REX/RAY pilotable...

Rex(Scroll Down a Little)

Ray(Scroll Down a Little)

Sorry For Long Post smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Oct. 11 2002,00:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Major Fubar, part of the scaffolding in Kegety's Resistance Editor addon is underground. It is one or two levels higher... and if you wanted to make a higher scaffold you just do this:

this setpos [getpos this select 0, getpos this select 1, +x]

where x = height you want.

You probably already knew this but I thought i could mension this.

One more thing...

blownupvehicles.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, I know the one in the editor upgrade. I explained poorly, I meant a new one, more like a radio or powerline tower.

And for blown up vehicles, I said "burnt-out civilian vehicles", like you get after a riot.  smile.gif

Norsu, because you are finnish too I dare you to make a few FDF tents, for example PJ and sissi smile.gif I guess I can get you some photos of them. Also, what is really needed are new camonets! Camonets need to break the form of an object; they shouldn't be just a cube over the vehile.

@Garritos:

I'm working on rusty textures. Well, they're ready, but I've some problems with the damage textures (posted here).

The burned out vehicles and buildings get my voice..

And are anyone doing some middle eastern style buildings? It seems we have forgotten all the desert maps... just 3-5 differant simple houses and maybe some special ones would be nice. For style think Diablo2 act2 or jerusalem or something.. you know. tounge.gif

Have a look at the Planet of War Addon (www.planetofwar.com), there were some buildings like Prision with huge walls, habour with kai´s...., but it was commercial :/

Is there a way to make an addon, that is just a ladder, of various lenghts, that is leaning to the front, that once you reach the top of the ladder, you "step off" the ladder to the front.  This way, you can just put into the editor along the side of a house, so you can climb up to a roof or maybe even a window.

Look at this pic, just make a object that is leaning to the front like this, and when you get to the top of the ladder, you're in front of the ladder (so you end up on top of the roof).   Or this example of a tall ladder

-=Die Alive=-

Guest BratZ

Someone made ladders exactly how you stated.I'm sorry for not remembering their name and where to get it,but ladder addon is out

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Oct. 04 2002,17:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

How bout an oilrefinery ? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You can have a look at my raffinerie (alpha state) at http://www.ciahome.net.

But there is much work to do. Some windows, doors and so on and one building must be done to enter it and have some rooms, stairs and so on.

modeled so far by myself:

Prison

Oil Rig

Radar Tower no dome

Hangar Open

Hangar Bunker

Control Tower

thats it so far tounge.giftounge.gif

MsR.jpg

i dont know if i ever am gone skin and release it because im very busy atm i made this to train my modelling skills lol smile.gif

it are phonelines i think smile.gif

You need electricity to run phones smile.gif

And for the people who want radio towers and such, look around on Nogova and you'll find at least 2 or 3 towers scattered around the island.