Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

Mehanic is quitting

Yes you heard right. If you go check out his page, you will see he has realeased 2 new cars and has poted a message saying he has quit making cars. sad.gif

Too bad sad.gif His latest cars have all been superb quality. His contributions will be missed.

Damn, his cars were great. Oh well, me made so many there would almost be none more to make if he kept up at the pace he was setting!

sad.gif

yes..i wish he left his reasons....

but let's not forget what a great contribution he made to OFP. smile.gif

Mehanic, thank you very much smile.gif

O man luved his cars much better than a few boring weapons and now hes gone.

Damn Mechanic,

Great job ! On all the cars.

Sad to see you leave and hope to see you return soon to OFP community !

Cheers and GL !

Damn, thanks for the addons, good luck in what ever you decide to do next smile.gif

RED

Well, it seems, that he is going to quit the OFP community

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont answer emails any more and i dont contact people in MSN.bye<span id='postcolor'> sad.gifconfused.gif

But his "surprise-car" is great... Some kind of alternative for the skoda smile.gif

bye,

gr4vy

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Oct. 01 2002,02:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes you heard right. If you go check out his page, you will see he has realeased 2 new cars and has poted a message saying he has quit making cars.  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Finally! We had enoung cars for OFP!!! If I see another one I migh kill someone!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Oct. 01 2002,11:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Oct. 01 2002,02wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes you heard right. If you go check out his page, you will see he has realeased 2 new cars and has poted a message saying he has quit making cars.  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Finally! We had enoung cars for OFP!!! If I see another one I migh kill someone!<span id='postcolor'>

Ok there were loads of new cars coming out.

Still that s no reason to be glad a member is quitting ofp community !

As said by dozens of people before

Dont want it = don t dl it.

It's since that U must kill me anti because i will continune mechanic work !!!!!

smile.gif

I have made some car's and mechanic sayd that they are good , but i need somenone to texture it

If U are interested email me gemenis17@msn.com

Does quit making cars mean, that he will stop modelling, or will we see a 'Mehanic's Star Destroyer' tomorrow? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Oct. 01 2002,12:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't download it!<span id='postcolor'>

So what are you complaining about? I haven't exactly seen you contributing to the community with any addons.

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! the dream of the delorean in ofp is now truely dead....

Why the unpleasent sentiment Antichrist? Even if you didn't use his work, surely you should appreciate his motivation for producing it? I wonder how many quality addons we'd recieve if everyone's efforts were treated with such distain...

Good luck in whatever you turn to next, Mechanic and many thanks for your top quality cars. My \AddOns will be a poorer place for lack of your .pbos.

Looks like you have a legacy to continue denoir... wink.gif

i do think his cars are nice, but with this set max speed for all cars its just eye candy, maby he should start making militery units!

AT THE SPEED HE'S MAKING THESE CARS WE COULD HAVE EVERY MODERN MILITERY UNIT KNOWN TO MAN IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS!