kiory

SR-25/EC Release!

I don't know if this has been brought up but some ASDG Joint Rails compatibility would be sweet for the SR-25 and even your L85A2. They are some really high quality stuff and some other optic options may make them even better. By the way great work on the SR-25 the reload animation is pretty nice.

There is already an ASDG for the L85A2. Take a look on their thread as im not exactly sure where abouts it is. But it is there.

There is already an ASDG for the L85A2. Take a look on their thread as im not exactly sure where abouts it is. But it is there.

It is HERE =) Hope Deniodan makes an asdg jr plugin for this SR25 too =)

Links have been updated, changelog on the front page, enjoy!

Source file link updated to the L85_A2 ;) this is a very substantial upgrade for the SR25 haha

wait what?

Shit hang on mate, I'll sort it out.

:EDIT:

Fixed now mate, what a cock up!

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

SR-25/EC v1.1

** source files also available on the downloadpage as a seperate download!

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

But is it optimized? Will 10 units with this weapons have less performance then say, 10 or 20 units with default Arma rifles? I've seen a video where custom weapons lead to terrible performance.

As someone who wants to learn more about texturing, I think you just became one of my idols.

Huge thank you for the source files, I can't wait to look at the workings of this puppy.

But is it optimized? Will 10 units with this weapons have less performance then say, 10 or 20 units with default Arma rifles? I've seen a video where custom weapons lead to terrible performance.

Why don't you try it and report back here?

It would take you 30 seconds in the editor to answer your own question.

It has 7 distance lods, soon to have 2 shadow lods, it's optimised.

Any chance of this getting a Play withSix mirror? Our group uses it to manage our mods(70+mods) and I'd like to add this one in as well.

Would you upload it to Play withSIX,the version on Steam Workshop seems to have a problem and I can't visit Dropbox here from China.

Ok, fine, you win.

I give permission for the Play WithSix guys to put my mods on there, I'll shoot them a PM as well to let them know.

Thanks Kiory - I know a load of GU's will really appreciate that - including ours !

SJ

Updated mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Kiory

Thank you for trusting us with your content.

Edited by Sonsalt6

Can't find it on withSix, link doesn't work @Sonsalt.

Greetings,

hmm, can´t reproduce your issue, download works fine here. You can download it either directly via the client by searching for either the mod name or the folder name @kio_sr25 inside the mod section. Alternatively klick on the Download link above to go to our website and download it there.

hey man! dig this weapon so much! any chance you could add back in the version without a bipod? I preferred the EC without the bipod myself. If not, no biggy, obviously its your mod haha but just a thought. Either way I'll be using it and supporting you :)

hey man! dig this weapon so much! any chance you could add back in the version without a bipod? I preferred the EC without the bipod myself. If not, no biggy, obviously its your mod haha but just a thought. Either way I'll be using it and supporting you :)

You're kidding? The bipod MAKES this rifle, lol, oh well you could always poke about with the source material and remove it yourself, personally I can't, I've spent way too much time making this thing look right.

@Johnny-O-Rama Not everyone on steam uses it, wouldn't supporting it cause too many conflicts?

You could just do an additional, optional config, I'm sure lots of people would appreciate. :)