icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Island Panthera for A3

Great work on this. Some nice designs, though the map could you use more detailed ENVs at times.

Looking forward to the other islands ported ;)

Beautiful!!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your work!

It's a very very very beautiful island: the awaiting wasn't vain...

:)

Wow a very interesting map. I like the improvements and changes from the Arma 2 version, keeps it fresh and interesting. I like the colours used in the forest areas and makes the CADPAT camo blend in nicely. :)

You've always been one of my favorite map makers and I'm glad you have a release for Arma 3.

thanks

Looking at Installation notes:

-> ibr_plants.pbo is shared with my other islands projects. Be sure to use the latest version, always keep the newest one.

Could you please have a separate addon for files that will be shared across your projects? Hotze does it with his hotze addon:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17897

I enjoyed your islands very much in ArmA2, but duplicate .pbos were a PITA, either you ran all islands together with only one having the shared files or you had to run them separately. I think PlayWithSix even did what I suggested above to your A2 islands to eliminate this issue.

One of the very first Coop missions I did back in 2011 was on this map. Personally prefer to have Lingor first but none the less great release and very enjoyable map :D

Panthera and Lingor were always my favorite islands :)

ahh, Lingor + Duws Modified = CAN'T WAIT :-)

For those who have Vatra skyscrapers bugged (in air) can you please state the version of AiA? I have 1.3 from Play WithSix.

That is why I don't like using additional addons with my projects :/

I am pretty sure that old versions of AiA terrain pack had that bug (Floating apartment)

99% sure

But it was fixed, maybe you guys have an old version?

That looks exactly like how the old bugged ones looked, I don't think it's a map problem, seems like the problem is outdated aia tp version

Can't test tho (not at computer) so I can't be sure

Yeah the floating buildings are from using older version of AiA TP.

If you are manual installing AiA TP, don't forget to get AiA TP 2014 10 18 Patch

Love the work on the island :)

Congrats! Finally took some time off to go check things out properly, looking good, looking good. :thumbsup:

Yep all the buildings are FIRMLY rooted to the ground for me... I'm using the PW6 installation method, so works flawlessly here

SJ

Just gave it a go, and it feels just as good as it did a few years back. We will surely use it.

Thank you IceBreakr for your continuous work since all those years.

Yep all the buildings are FIRMLY rooted to the ground for me... I'm using the PW6 installation method, so works flawlessly here

SJ

Thank you for confirming that. I think those guys forgot to install the patch from October that goes along it. Pheew, glad it's working okay.

Yeah the floating buildings are from using older version of AiA TP.

If you are manual installing AiA TP, don't forget to get AiA TP 2014 10 18 Patch

Love the work on the island :)

I cant find that 2014 10 18 patch in this forum,can you share a link to me?

great map, really enjoy it :D and love the extra islands

there is a small thing which i also noticed on the new sahrani map on the vatra airport there is a flight line where there are spots that when you park a plane it will not move, but when you put it on the taxi way it does move, again i don't know if it is a map thing or just something which happens on any map.

Hello I really enjoyed your map for Arma 2 but for some reason when I launch the game from Play with Six It seems it does not enable this. Im not sure if play with six is doing this and I should download this from ArmaHolic or not. Thank you for your time

Does someone have problems with the serverkey too ?

I have tried to run the island on our server but the key makes it stuck.