dead kennedy

Veteran mod (VTN) - announcement and WIP

Sorry but we are not responsible for SIX. Send PM to them.

I love your mod dude , but my community love mix all the mods , and we mix CSE with AGM , we like you medical sys , but we wish to mix CSE + AGM + VTN MOD , please in the future open the option to delete this system please ! ;)

Funny thing: I play with VTN and AGM and TMR, and I´ve managed to make this mix work well... just put VTN before AGM and TMR on your launch parameters and it´s all good to go... the AGM medical system works flawlessly =P (The units spawn with VTN itens too, but whenever I get hit or help a fallen compainon, the AGM medical system works alright!

cheers!

Version 0.3.1 build 453

Added: AKS74/AKS74N with GP-25

Optimized: 7.62x54R ballistic

Optimized: Injure system & regdoll

Fixed: AT-weapon animation

Fixed: RPG-7V2 sights compatibility

Fixed: EOTech 553 class name on 9A-91 and AK105

Fixed: PSO-1M2-1 reticle

Fixed: AK74 with plywood stringtable

Arma3Sync ftp://arma2.wogames.info/arma3sync/vtn/.a3s/autoconfig

Yoma AddonSync ftp://arma2.wogames.info/vtn_updater/addons.7z

Hotfix: error in editor caused by rebel armed with AKS74-GP25

Hi,

is there no other way to download than Arma3Sync or Yoma AddonSync?

None of those websites work for me and I don't use PW6... I'm unable to access the latest versions...

Hi,

is there no other way to download than Arma3Sync or Yoma AddonSync?

None of those websites work for me and I don't use PW6... I'm unable to access the latest versions...

Sorry but no. We stick with repositories to make sure all addons are up to date and so are signatures. Did you checked armaholic?

For some reason I can no longer access your weapons in the Arsenal, I have the latest version updated with Arma3Sync.

For some reason I can no longer access your weapons in the Arsenal, I have the latest version updated with Arma3Sync.

There is a conflict with ASDG_JR. If you disable ASDG_JR they will show up in Arsenal.

I still hope VTN team will make an ASDG plugin soon, it´s not so hard and Robalo is really helpfull whenever asked =)

I´m really anxious to attach VTN acessories on other modded weapon as well as attach other comunity scopes on VTN weapons =D (and hope to fly VTN MiG29 soon)

cheers

Expect updates sounds in the upcoming patch.

Not a final version especially suppressed weapons.

Expect updates sounds in the upcoming patch.

Not a final version especially suppressed weapons.

Звуки Ñупер!

Sounds great!

Edited by MONAX

I love VTN but I just wish you guys, like other mods would stop trying to be an 'All-in-one' modification. Rather than working with other big modifications like CSE, JSRS or ASDG, you guys opt to make your own 'intiutive system' in which completely overwrites or is flat out incompatible with these. FORCING people to use your all-in-one mod, rather than integrating with other huge mods like CSE's Medical Simulation, JSRS' or SOS and others makes people have to choose between addons which is annoying to say the least. Yes, it is wholly your add-on and you guys can do whatever you want with it, I just wish that you guys would do the 'right thing' (IMO) and opt for functionality with other modifcations rather than trying to make people ONLY use yours...which is unrealistic. You can't be the jack of all trades.

A brand new 0.4 build 500:

Error #128: Fixed magazines changing on dedicated server

Error #170: Fixed bipods behavior during fatigue

New: M1151 HMMWV Expanded Capacity Armament Carrier

New: ISIL faction

New: MICH 2002 helmet

New: Weapon resting

Added: Throwing sound of WEST hand grenades

Added: TIA-SF faction HQ

Reworked: Sound effects

Improved: Thermobaric explosion effects

Improved: M32 MGL model and textures

Improved: MBAV west model

Improved: Fragmentation number of frag grenades

Fixed: Rebels outfit

Fixed: First aid in water

Fixed: RPG-7V2 launcher model

Fixed: MRO-A launcher model

Fixed: M136 AST launcher config

Fixed: Hand grenades hit range

I really like your VTN mod and I think it is the best one out there, but the way you're distributing its updates is a royal pain in the ***.

I don't think there is ANY other mod that requires you to use these extremely uncomfortable and complicated addon sync programs.

Why can't you release your updates like everybody else? I'm sure you've already lost hundreds of potential players due to this nonsense.

Version 0.4.0 build 542

Error #164: Fixed PKM/PKP and AK74 iron sight functionality

New: Mk 11 Mod 0/1/2 & M110 rifles

New: Mk 12 Mod 1 SPR

Added: MARSOC Spotter SD

Added: Magpul PMAG 30 magazines

Added: STANAG 4172 model

Improved: Sound effects

Improved: Incendiary ammo effects

Improved: AT launchers backblast

Improved: Injures system

Fixed: HMMWV driver position

Fixed: Ammo type for M40 magazines

Fixed: Picatinny rail sights compatibility

Fixed: PKM ammo crate error

http://i.imgbox.com/3MD2PwGo.jpg (563 kB)

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Why can't you release your updates like everybody else? I'm sure you've already lost hundreds of potential players due to this nonsense.

Do you mean torrent or conventional download link? Yes, we can do it, but no one want to download 2-3 GB every time, when we patch the mod...

Hi nice update ! but how do you change the model of mags ? i try to take a pmag on a MK18 and the M4A1 GL and it's not working !

I'm not sure if this issue has been brought up or not but I'd like to bring it up anyways, I have RHS Installed as well as VTN, everything seems to work fine except for the Launchers, The RPG7V2 from RHS does not have any ammo that can be taken, and some of the disposable launchers (both VTN and RHS) do not come with ammo nore can I get ammo for them. I've tested VTN without RHS and the launchers work fine. but with RHS I guess some of the launchers just break or something.

I hope there is a fix for this soon as I'd love to have both RHS and VTN Launchers working!

Thank you!

EDIT: I didn't know the title was optional, Very sorry if thats a problem.

[/color]

Do you mean torrent or conventional download link? Yes, we can do it, but no one want to download 2-3 GB every time, when we patch the mod...

Could you please contact PW6 to update the mod since I already mentioned them to do the update but still an old one out there, and we can't use A3S nor Yoma to download the patch. Thank you.

Could you please contact PW6 to update the mod since I already mentioned them to do the update but still an old one out there, and we can't use A3S nor Yoma to download the patch. Thank you.

I've asked them for direct access for us(after their first upload), so we could update PW6 because with link they gave us we receive error 404 . Still waiting for reply.

Edited by Leet