m4rt14l

[A3][COOP-32] ALiVE TAKISTAN NATOFOR

Its possible to use AGM and not CSE? Is there another enemy that would work? CAF is no longer working the offiziell way, perhaps replace it with another faction that work?

Its possible to use AGM and not CSE? Is there another enemy that would work? CAF is no longer working the offiziell way, perhaps replace it with another faction that work?

Hi Numrollen,

Yes the pack includes AGM, CSE and Vanilla version separately, for now I have not detected any problems with CAF_AG, and yes, work with any faction whenever it is compatible with ALiVE.

Greets and thanks.

Hello,

i can't start the AGM version. When try to start the mission in editor i get the following error: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been "deleted.alive_mil_c2istar,alive_sys_playersoption, alive_mil_ied.

I use the latest version of @ALiVE_0.9.4.1412061.

Anyone can help ?

Hello,

i can't start the AGM version. When try to start the mission in editor i get the following error: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been "deleted.alive_mil_c2istar,alive_sys_playersoption, alive_mil_ied.

Anyone can help ?

It looks like you are not loading Alive mod properly. Be sure of it.

Hi M4RT14L, thanks for the update. Have you considered include Zealot's fast rope script?. It's very very useful when using Insertion with Alive Transport Support. Thanks!

Hello,

Anyone can help ?

Oh it was my mistake. I had 2 different ALIVE Versions on my Client. One in my default addon folder in Arma 3 and on in my Addon Folder!

Hi Numrollen,

Yes the pack includes AGM, CSE and Vanilla version separately, for now I have not detected any problems with CAF_AG, and yes, work with any faction whenever it is compatible with ALiVE.

Greets and thanks.

So CAF is optional?

So CAF is optional?

Most likely not considering it's under Requirements and doesn't have an "(Optional)" next to it.

M4RT14L, really good work on this mission it's pretty much been all my dedi has been running for the last month and it's a blast every time my group plays it.

Was wondering if you had any plans to expand over to some of the other maps in AiA any time soon? Would love to play your mission on Sahrani for example. Also have you considered maybe adding some support for more Caf_AG compatible assets like rds tanks and static objects? would add a lot more variety to the game if occasionally a tk t-34 rolled over the hill or they had a heavy machine gun set up.

Either way, thanks again and keep up the good work!

Edited by Ajax133

Hi M4RT14L, thanks for the update. Have you considered include Zealot's fast rope script?. It's very very useful when using Insertion with Alive Transport Support. Thanks!

Hi AlexSegen, I think it is good idea I'll do in the next version.

So CAF is optional?

CAF_AG is not Optional, it´s necessary for all versions.

M4RT14L, really good work on this mission it's pretty much been all my dedi has been running for the last month and it's a blast every time my group plays it.

Was wondering if you had any plans to expand over to some of the other maps in AiA any time soon? Would love to play your mission on Sahrani for example. Also have you considered maybe adding some support for more Caf_AG compatible assets like rds tanks and static objects? would add a lot more variety to the game if occasionally a tk t-34 rolled over the hill or they had a heavy machine gun set up.

Either way, thanks again and keep up the good work!

Hi Ajax133 and thanks for your words,

Yes, My intention is to port it to all maps (Sahrani It is one of my favorites) and create different war scenes, I think this mission as *Bon_Inf TFOR (relatively speaking, TFOR was really Wonderful) It can adapt very well to different conflicts, and yes also I think RDS is the essential complement to CAF.

Greets and thanks.

It works. I like to play it solo but I have no idea on how to recruit AI.

*Edit. The mission works i mean, saving? no idea. Nonetheless I like to know how to recruit ^^

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

NVM got it. It's at the "Briefing area" with the maps and stuff. Maybe put it i the description somewhere? Briefing?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Also: The alive persistence modules doesnt seem to be implemented, any way of getting those in or make them work?

Hmmm ... Saving doesn't work?

Yes the persistence module is active but only save scores.

It works. I like to play it solo but I have no idea on how to recruit AI.

*Edit. The mission works i mean, saving? no idea. Nonetheless I like to know how to recruit ^^

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

NVM got it. It's at the "Briefing area" with the maps and stuff. Maybe put it i the description somewhere? Briefing?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Also: The alive persistence modules doesnt seem to be implemented, any way of getting those in or make them work?

You have markers on map which indicates the positions to recruit AI´s, puts it in the briefing, are the flags on Loy Manara and Garmsar F.S.B.

The ALiVE persistence module is active, you can modify this to save Player position, loadout and ammo, etc...

Greets and thanks.

Hi AlexSegen, I think it is good idea I'll do in the next version.

uhmm apparently, last Arma 3 update broke the script and now it's bugged. Maybe you could test if you want but I tried and doesn't seem to work anymore.

uhmm apparently, last Arma 3 update broke the script and now it's bugged. Maybe you could test if you want but I tried and doesn't seem to work anymore.

Ok thanks for the info, we will have to wait for the update.

Greets.

New Update v2.0 Released.

-Updated to last versions for ALiVE, AGM & CSE.

-Improved scripting Tasks.

-Changed =BTC= Revive to Farooq´s Revive (Vanilla version)

-Changed Tasks for Close Air Support (AIR OPS) and added new variant for Area Clear (CLEAR OPS) against Insurgent Forces.

Hope enjoy it Greets and thanks.

Edited by M4RT14L

Nice update thx.

Would it be possible to make a RHS version.

Nato to USA units ?

Just change it in editor ;)

Nice update thx.

Would it be possible to make a RHS version.

Nato to USA units ?

I have planned to make another co-op like this with RHS U.S Army in other island (Sangin or Clafghan) and set in present day.

Greets.

I have planned to make another co-op like this with RHS U.S Army in other island (Sangin or Clafghan) and set in present day.

Greets.

My server don't work.

O.S = Windows Server 2012

I have @AliveServer @Alive and @Cba_A3.

I start server and don't start mission.

22:26:40 Mission co@32_alive-takistan-natofor-cse.takistan read from bank.

Help Me.

Edited by MasterAntony

Hi MasterAntony,

Ok I'll check it, maybe some problem with latest CSE update.

Added also @CSE_Server

Nothing , don't work.

Don't work also with Version without CSE or AGM.

Version Vanilla.

Edited by MasterAntony

the last time i checked the "vanilla" version it had Task Force Radio as a requirement, check it ;)

Hi MasterAntony,

I see that there is missing the CAF_Agressors and AiA Terrain Pack.

hope that everything will work well, greets and thanks.

Hi MasterAntony,

I see that there is missing the CAF_Agressors and AiA Terrain Pack.

hope that everything will work well, greets and thanks.

But is Server no Client.

Request also CAF and AIA?

Ok, now GO.

Thank for all.

Arma 3 Alive : 54.93.71.87:2403 ( ON )

Arma 3 No Addons : 54.93.71.87:2302 ( ON )

Edited by MasterAntony

But is Server no Client.

Request also CAF and AIA?

Ok, now GO.

Thank for all.

Arma 3 Alive : 54.93.71.87:2403 ( ON )

Arma 3 No Addons : 54.93.71.87:2302 ( ON )

The server will still need CAF_Aggressors and AiA Terrain Pack.