koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Uhh, that's nice. I didn't even know that. If AGM_preventDeathWhileUnconcious and AGM_preventInstaDeath are set to 1 are these AI units handled like players (eg. not killable without a bit effort)? That would be very usefull for find-and-capture scenarios.

No idea. Probably not.

Wrong. AI is supported' date=' but can't fall unconscious by default. (this setVariable ["AGM_allowUnconscious", true'] IIRC to enable it for specific AIs)

Is there a way to auto enable this for all AI?

Is there a way to auto enable this for all AI?

{_x setVariable ["AGM_allowUnconscious", true, true]} forEach allUnits;

in serverInit.sqf

No idea if any of this actually works. I didn't made the scripts for this. Also note that this will be very heavy on the server FPS.

Edited by [PzGrenBrig37]commy2

I saw where this question was asked earlier but not answered that I could find.

How do you repair Tank Track once you unload it? nothing seems to happen in any menu?

Thanks

Vengeance

Thank you for the response I did have a Tool Kit but it did not function, yet I could change a Wheel on a vehicle? I'll assume I have broken something in the mod then, if that is all that is required.

Thanks

commy2;2759725']{_x setVariable ["AGM_allowUnconscious"' date= true, true]} forEach allUnits;

in serverInit.sqf

No idea if any of this actually works. I didn't made the scripts for this. Also note that this will be very heavy on the server FPS.

Thanks, but I made an error on elaborating. Is there a way to force this that any content autoinitalizes with the unconscious setting without setting it up per mission or scenario? Say for example if I were to use AGM in the campaign?

Or would using that code in the debug console force it on? I assume if it cannot be edited in a pbo, using something like the Support Call mod could maybe help accomplish this. I'm asking because I'm a single player guy, and I feel what applies to the player should also apply to the AI, which is what ACE 2 did for wounding with ArmA II. Not saying this must be like that, but I'd like to play it in such a manner, if possible.

Is there a way to force this that any content autoinitalizes with the unconscious setting without setting it up per mission or scenario?

No.

Debug console would work, or init.sqf

Hi AGM Crew,

Vector IV includes "all real-life usage modes (distance between two points, angle between two points etc.)" but I'm not quite sure how to use these features.

Since the vector comes from BWMod, I guess that the video MrLeonMontana did explains it all but unfortunately, I can't really understand his spoken explanations since, as it says in the title, the video is in German.

Could you please write down some guidelines in plain English, especially on the following topics?

3.6) Distanz zwischen 2 Punkten

3.7) Horizontale+vertikale Distanz zwischen 2 Punkten

3.8) Horizontaleentf.+Azimut ausgehend von Punkt 1 zu Punkt 2

Thanks for any help you could provide.

Thanks a lot Gienkov, gonna try that.

Hey' ! Some questions, my team want to "remove" some features of AGM on the server (jam and medical (<- for another addon), they only need to remove the "agm_medical.pbo" / "agm_medical.pbo.agm.bisign" and "agm_overheating.pbo" / "agm_overheating.pbo.agm.bisign" ? Client player don't need to remove these files ?

For me when I play hosted game with my friend, if his Agm setup (the pros in there) doesn't match mine when I'm hosting, it auto disconnects him from the server with no message/warning.

So I am going to assume yes..

Hey' ! Some questions, my team want to "remove" some features of AGM on the server (jam and medical (<- for another addon), they only need to remove the "agm_medical.pbo" / "agm_medical.pbo.agm.bisign" and "agm_overheating.pbo" / "agm_overheating.pbo.agm.bisign" ? Client player don't need to remove these files ?

Everyone needs to remove them.

i know your working hard on this mod and i appreciate it. would be nice if someone could post some infos about whats planned next. AGM team, everyone that did s.t. for it, doint a great job, for me much better then cse!

you also tweak the ai. Will there be any conflicts with ASR AI?

Our server and all clients have deleted no_radio and overheating. Just thought i would let u know that when starting the mission, all players get the message " missing server addon no radio and overheating.pbo" does t seem to cause any issues but its annoying.

Our server and all clients have deleted no_radio and overheating. Just thought i would let u know that when starting the mission, all players get the message " missing server addon no radio and overheating.pbo" does t seem to cause any issues but its annoying.

Well someone in your community still has no_radio / overheating enabled. The warning message wouldn't appear otherwise.

Edited by [PzGrenBrig37]commy2

Do have a plan for Field Ration system ??

Flummi and I have discussed this before and we came to the conclusion that this is something that will not be part of AGM.

commy2;2761039']Flummi and I have discussed this before and we came to the conclusion that this is something that will not be part of AGM.

it means Ration System will be on plan, but not included in AGM.

it will be kinda Seperated SA mod

am I correct?

No, it means that we will not touch field rations until we seriously run out of ideas, fixed all bugs and optimized everything as good as we can, which will most likely be never. No field rations from us.

commy2;2759558']No idea. Probably not.

I found out that by adding an eventHandler "HandleDamage" to an AI unit that makes it vulnerable but not killable and using UNIT setVariable ["AGM_allowUnconscious"' date= true]; works. With that it works just like it'd work on a player.

It's recommended to capture the unit before waking it up - or adding an action that disarms it.

I found out that by adding an eventHandler "HandleDamage" to an AI unit that makes it vulnerable but not killable and using UNIT setVariable ["AGM_allowUnconscious", true]; works. With that it works just like it'd work on a player.

It's recommended to capture the unit before waking it up - or adding an action that disarms it.

This is very interesting how would that script line look? Would you put it in the AI init?

This is very interesting how would that script line look? Would you put it in the AI init?

Put this in the unit's init:

nul = [this] execVM "ThisAmazingScript.sqf";

ThisAmazingScript.sqf:

//select unit
_unit = _this select 0;

//make unit fall unconscious when hit
_unit setVariable ["AGM_allowUnconscious", true];

//make unit invincible yet vulnerable
_unit addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {
private ["_target","_dmg","_totalDmg"];
_target 	= _this select 0;
_dmg 	= _this select 2;

// calculate damage
_totalDmg = (damage _target) + _dmg;
if (_totalDmg > 0.65) then
{ 
	// must set damage because this event handler prevents it
	_target setDamage 0.65;
}
else
{
	// if total damage less than .65, set damage to total of existing damage plus handled damage
	_target setDamage _totalDmg;
};
}];

//remove weapon of the unit - i suppose a waitUntil {somethingsomething} would be possible as well to check if the unit is unconscious
_unit addAction ["<t color='#FFFFFF'>Disarm</t>", 
{
(_this select 0) removeAction (_this select 2);
removeAllWeapons (_this select 0);
}];

That should do the trick. You can alter the possible damage up to 0.88. I wouldn't go higher.