koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

There is a bug with restrainment and vehicles. If an restrained person is put into a vehicle with launchers in inventory, that person is able to use the launcher while in the vehicle and kill himself and people near him.

To expand on this:

1. Unarmed civilian gets put into a RHS Humwee (with FFV, and an open back) vehicle while restrained.

2. This civilian apparently takes a M136 AT-launcher from the inventory of the RHS vehicle.

3. The civilian visibly stands up in the backseat of the vehicle, and an invisible launcher is apparently in his hands.

4. The civilian reloads the invisible launcher and blows up a blufor soldier next to him.

To expand on this:

1. Unarmed civilian gets put into a RHS Humwee (with FFV, and an open back) vehicle while restrained.

2. This civilian apparently takes a M136 AT-launcher from the inventory of the RHS vehicle.

3. The civilian visibly stands up in the backseat of the vehicle, and an invisible launcher is apparently in his hands.

4. The civilian reloads the invisible launcher and blows up a blufor soldier next to him.

I suspect that the weapons aren't properly disabled in the "death" animation of that vehicle. In that case the RHS guys have to tweak the animation config.

Servus KoffeinFlummi.

First at all let me thank you for this awesome MOD. I could not play ARMA without it anymore.

On the link you provides I can only see a compatibility pbo for IFA3 but it is referred to audio values. Adjust audibleFire values in IFA3 to A3 standards. Did you meant that?

Another question is, since this is intended for multiplayer, if the server has this pbo modified does this foce the rest of the clients to change their own pbo to remove such feature or the server enforces the removal of the laser rangefinger to all players?

Thanks !!!

Another question is, since this is intended for multiplayer, if the server has this pbo modified does this foce the rest of the clients to change their own pbo to remove such feature or the server enforces the removal of the laser rangefinger to all players?

Everyone should have the exact same files. Depending on the PBO, it might work out, but nothing is guaranteed when mixing modsets.

commy2;2906499']I suspect that the weapons aren't properly disabled in the "death" animation of that vehicle. In that case the RHS guys have to tweak the animation config.

Can you disable restrained people from getting to the inventory of the vehicles ?

Also; Can you make it so that we are able to remove radios (TFAR) from restrained people ?

Edited by Bumgie

commy2;2906109']Please upload your RPT-file to pastebin.com and post the link.

---------- Post added at 08:24 ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 ----------

Thank you for replying. File was too big for pastebin' date=' used tinypaste instead: [url']http://tny.cz/fd72002a[/url]

Can you disable restrained people from getting to the inventory of the vehicles ?

Probably yes.

Also; Can you make it so that we are able to remove radios (TFAR) from restrained people ?

No, due to technical limitations. (No scripting commands)

---------- Post added at 23:08 ---------- Previous post was at 23:06 ----------

Here is a clip of the event!

Just to clarify. Was that civillian an AI or player? Are you sure this is event causes by being a captive? (i.e. is this reproducable)

---------- Post added at 23:20 ---------- Previous post was at 23:08 ----------

Yesterday the SOS-scope (and others) was back to mildot, the glasses was working and got dirty, I could wipe them etc.. Today, zeroing in increments of 100m, no glasses.. I can't really remember what I did yesterday to get it working, think I was playing around in the editor just trying different units, and after that when joining the usual server it worked.. Tried going in the editor today as well, but no change.

The self interaction menu is working, earplugs go in and out, medical system is okay.. Just glasses and scope (of what I've noticed) is vanilla..

Thank you for replying. File was too big for pastebin, used tinypaste instead: http://tny.cz/fd72002a

You haven't started the game with agm_scopes.pbo. The scope adjustment is part of that PBO.

L8620 [AGM] Frode: ERROR missing addon(s): agm_gforces, agm_goggles, agm_inventory, agm_nightvision, agm_realisticnames, agm_scopes, agm_weaponselect.

This line means that the file is on the server, but not on the client.

Edit: Okay, I did a fresh install of AGM and now these files are back. I think I know what's been doing this from time to time, a Btsync that's been modifying the AGM-folder when I synced to play with a different group. Thanks for all the help, and keep up the good work!

--

Okay, I thought having @AGM in launch parameters included everything? Will I have to launch with @agm_gforces, @agm_googles, @agm_inventory etc.? Or will every pbo under "@AGM/addons" be launched automatically?

Under "@AGM/addons" I don't have agm_scopes, but rather agm_scopes.pbo.agm.bisign, not agm_goggles but agm_goggles.pbo.agm.bisign, mpt agm_gforces but agm_gforces.pbo.agm.bisign, well, you catch my drift (I think you might even know more about this stuff than I do :))

It seems those you have listed there, are the only ones I find that's "missing" the "agm_name.pbo".

Edited by flonoen

Edit: Okay, I did a fresh install of AGM and now these files are back. I think I know what's been doing this from time to time, a Btsync that's been modifying the AGM-folder when I synced to play with a different group. Thanks for all the help, and keep up the good work!

--

Okay, I thought having @AGM in launch parameters included everything? Will I have to launch with @agm_gforces, @agm_googles, @agm_inventory etc.? Or will every pbo under "@AGM/addons" be launched automatically?

Under "@AGM/addons" I don't have agm_scopes, but rather agm_scopes.pbo.agm.bisign, not agm_goggles but agm_goggles.pbo.agm.bisign, mpt agm_gforces but agm_gforces.pbo.agm.bisign, well, you catch my drift (I think you might even know more about this stuff than I do :))

It seems those you have listed there, are the only ones I find that's "missing" the "agm_name.pbo".

-mod=@XYZ includes all files in the "addons" subfolder of @XYZ. If you don't have agm_scopes.pbo, then you don't have the file.

The .bisign contains only the key for servers where specific addons are forced.

Hey there! Loving the mod as always. Has there been any consideration towards giving a jammer system ala Kimi's HMD mod to the aircraft who'd reasonably have such? Or would the manner in which it functioned cause possible performance issues?

It fired off a string of invisible, short-lived "flares" over the course of activation then had a cooldown. It could be interesting for the Blackfoot, Ghosthawk, and frankly most any helo aside from the AH/MH-9 :P

Can't get the map tool to come up. I have it in my inventory.

Is there a key to press? All I see is the standard compass. Sorry to bother everyone.

Thanks.

Is it possible to disable AH-9 Pawnee HUD without disabling AGM_Aircraft?

Is there a key to press? All I see is the standard compass. Sorry to bother everyone.

Thanks.

Use self-interaction / interaction key (atm I am not sure which one) while you have the map screen up. There you can select the map tools.

Possible to do so in the slot antitank grenade launcher could take firearms - rifles, machine guns?

Thanks.

Left Ctrl + Left Windows , with tools in your inventory

boris;2907627']Possible to do so in the slot antitank grenade launcher could take firearms - rifles' date=' machine guns?[/quote']

Unfortunately not. It's a hard coded / a engine limitation.

---------- Post added at 10:40 ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 ----------

Is it possible to disable AH-9 Pawnee HUD without disabling AGM_Aircraft?

You can't. It's done by config and configs can't be changed while the game is running. Therefore the only way to disable it, is to remove the config.

commy2;2907674']Unfortunately not. It's a hard coded / a engine limitation.

---------- Post added at 10:40 ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 ----------

You can't. It's done by config and configs can't be changed while the game is running. Therefore the only way to disable it' date=' is to remove the config.[/quote']

I'm pretty sure i saw somewhere on the forums a thread where a guy was carrying 2 sniperrilfes on his back.

commy2;2906624']

No' date=' due to technical limitations. (No scripting commands)

---------- Post added at 23:08 ---------- Previous post was at 23:06 ----------

Just to clarify. Was that civillian an AI or player? Are you sure this is event causes by being a captive? (i.e. is this reproducable)

Yes that was a player as a civilian and it is reproducable.

Also if the radio cannot be take from the player, can you implement so that the user frisking can destroy it completely? This would allow players to prevent captured players from talking on the radio.

Yes that was a player as a civilian and it is reproducable.

Yes but how? Because I can't do it.

I placed an empty "rhsusf_m998_d_s_2dr" and spawned as "C_man_1".

Then I used:

cursorTarget addWeaponCargo ["launch_NLAW_F",1];

to add launchers to the vehicles cargo.

[player, true] call agm_captives_fnc_setCaptive;

to emulate being captured.

and:

player moveInCargo [cursorTarget, 6];

to enter the vehicle on a FFV slot.

I can access the inventory of the vehicle and equipp myself (feature from Arma that got introduced after we added the captivity system). But I can't use my scrollwheel to select the launcher or anything.

Everything seems to work as intended on my end.

Hi just wondering if it is possible to give a hint message (warning) to a player that kills a civilian or friendly unit, and then if it happens again kick them off the server or execute some sort of punishment script.

friendly fire module is active

thanks

Left Ctrl + Left Windows , with tools in your inventory

Worked. Thank you!

Hello, I asked this question earlier but it seems it got buried under some other questions.

Can you prevent insta-death of A.I. units in the medical system in any way? I'd like it if the VIP in my mission wouldn't die so easily. Please let me know if there is a way to do this.

Thanks

Edited by CitazenMan

Bug with AGM: can't move UAV turret

repro step:

1-spawn as uav operator

2-create the darter from the backpack,link it to the uav terminal and try to assume control of the turret

3-you are stuck and can't move the camera

mods used:cba and agm

P.S:in editor sometimes it work but no way in multiplayer...

This bug is not fixed yet