SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

Wow, the Biofoam sure will be nice addition. The mass effect style medigel thing is something that IRL would be an awesome tool for saving lives. IMHO the Biofoam should heal better then First Aid Kits if possible.

Will the SAW concept go into the mod? As of now UNSC lacks light machine guns to use for suppression. When I tried doing the Colonial Marines replacement config for NATO (didnt work BTW), I have noticed that 95 rounds magazine and inbuilt 4 round grenade launcher greatly simplified squad compositions. There was no need for separate Automatic Riflemen or Grenadiers as every soldier had the firepower of both of them combined and it really comes into play during firefights. The sheer volume of fire one M41 can lay down is impressive, now multiply that by 8 for a whole squad. This why I like mods like this one, they allow to test out the theory behind stuff like M41 Pulse Rifle. I cant wait to pit UNSC against other Arma 3 factions to see how they will fare.

My question about Pelican still stands.

Edited by Taro8

Another Question about Pelican: will there be a pure troop transport version? I read that special extension could be added in place of the vehicle cargo place thingy. Such Pelican could carry at least twice as many troops, but it forgoes the ability to transport additional vehicles using the magnet sling load gizmo.

Talking about this? http://ark170rox.deviantart.com/art/Halo-Pelicans-86074802

---------- Post added at 06:26 ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 ----------

THIS!!! IS WHAT I HOPE TO RECREATE WITH THIS MOD http://lordhayabusa357.deviantart.com/art/UNSC-157th-Battalion-396423686

Wow, the Biofoam sure will be nice addition. The mass effect style medigel thing is something that IRL would be an awesome tool for saving lives. IMHO the Biofoam should heal better then First Aid Kits if possible.

Will the SAW concept go into the mod? As of now UNSC lacks light machine guns to use for suppression. When I tried doing the Colonial Marines replacement config for NATO (didnt work BTW), I have noticed that 95 rounds magazine and inbuilt 4 round grenade launcher greatly simplified squad compositions. There was no need for separate Automatic Riflemen or Grenadiers as every soldier had the firepower of both of them combined and it really comes into play during firefights. The sheer volume of fire one M41 can lay down is impressive, now multiply that by 8 for a whole squad. This why I like mods like this one, they allow to test out the theory behind stuff like M41 Pulse Rifle. I cant wait to pit UNSC against other Arma 3 factions to see how they will fare.

My question about Pelican still stands.

Yes, we will have the SAW concept in as well.

As for the dedicated troop Pelican; not saying no, not saying yes. It is a good concept and wouldn't be very difficult to make but we don't have it planned as of now. The Pelican now is able to carry a lot of people.

are you going to add some medical stuff for agm?

I haven't exactly used AGM extensively. What types of medical equipment is used?

I would assume things like: bandages, morphine, splints, etc. If so, I doubt we will one because we don't know much about the UNSC's medical equipment other than the biofoam and adding anything else would be very difficult and would likely require the AGM team's assistance to implement.

I would assume things like: bandages, morphine, splints, etc. If so, I doubt we will one because we don't know much about the UNSC's medical equipment other than the biofoam and adding anything else would be very difficult and would likely require the AGM team's assistance to implement.

To my knowledge, bandages and morphine are used by the UNSC. Wounded marines are seen wearing bandages and asking for morphine.

If they are still using morphine I'm willing to bet that they haven't made many medical advancements.

To my knowledge, bandages and morphine are used by the UNSC. Wounded marines are seen wearing bandages and asking for morphine.

If they are still using morphine I'm willing to bet that they haven't made many medical advancements.

I knew that, so nothing would have to be added and it would be supported by AGM by default. Forky was asking about us adding new things.

Biofoam is more of super clotting/painkiller/anti infection agent. all in one. Basically replaces the Quikclot combat gauze I used in Iraq.

Edited by Theronnett

Just saw this. you may think it has nothing to do with this, but watch it, and you'll understand why i posed it. Its by Dslyecxi, so its worth it.

so with all this new medical gear coming through, I wanted to ask if we will be seeing some of the in game companies like Optican, Traxus, Misriah and other things making an appearance in the mod?

so with all this new medical gear coming through, I wanted to ask if we will be seeing some of the in game companies like Optican, Traxus, Misriah and other things making an appearance in the mod?

Of course if the context is correct. We already represent Misriah with the weapons we have and Traxus possibly with the planned civilian cars. Not sure how to implement Optican considering it's a product rather than a company. But a medical kiosk object would work. Along with possible buildings for the other companies.

yeah of course, it would be cool to have TRAXUS INDUSTRIES on some of the civilian stuff and vehicles

I have a question work on the scorpion 's over I love this tank IF yes we can just have the empty tank PLEASE I LOVE HALO

I have a question work on the scorpion 's over I love this tank IF yes we can just have the empty tank PLEASE I LOVE HALO

10 seconds of searching on the first page.

yes its gonna be involved

10 seconds of searching on the first page.

yes its gonna be involved

I think he is asking if we can launch the scorpion as a standalone and the answer to that is no. Maybe for weapons and vehicles but no individual vehicles.

It's me or textures of ODST armor aren't beautiful like on the pictures ?

And when i see ODST's helmets, I think he have a problem of height.

So CBA is required?

I assumed it was, I'm just confirming.

Yes, its required.

is the BR scope a 3d sight?

No, it has a 6x magnification. That wouldn't look very good in a 3d sight.

It's me or textures of ODST armor aren't beautiful like on the pictures ?

And when i see ODST's helmets, I think he have a problem of height.

The pictures you saw before were from a different 3d modelling renderer. It is impossible to make them look exactly the same because Arma uses different rendering methods.