SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

My question about M90 still stands.

I would like to ask about armors: are helmets separate from vests? Im asking as screenshot show vests together with helmets, so Im wondering if its just for preview purposes.

Great looking armors on last screenshot. To be honest Im kinda missing some bracers for cooler look, but it looks awesome nevertheless.

BTW: I would love to see a replacement config that would replace NATO soldiers with UNSC, just for giggles.

Edited by Taro8

I follow your Mod since a moment, and I have to say that it's rather fabulous the work which you supply.

On the other hand, I would like to know when we shall have more images of Pelican or the big spaceship on the images of the beginning of development.

And I have to say that the helmet of ODST is rather strange compared with its version IRL on these images: http: // www.scifinow.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2 010/04/odst+soldier+landfall+blomkamp.j pg

Your version is more "round", has fewer curves than the helmet on this image. But I am not going to criticize, you already make some fabulous work.

Yeeah cool awesome.. Now Im addicted to WIP pictures! Screw you people! (naah better dont c: cannot wait to fly the pelican)

Revamped the uniform textures and camouflages with the guiding eye of Spacenavy today. We'll see how they fare in-game.

http://puu.sh/ejpsf/e9244dfba3.jpg (1496 kB)

Sexy! The desert variant reminds me of the Aliens marine camo... btw those are the old leg armor versions, correct?

My question about M90 still stands.

I would like to ask about armors: are helmets separate from vests? Im asking as screenshot show vests together with helmets, so Im wondering if its just for preview purposes.

Great looking armors on last screenshot. To be honest Im kinda missing some bracers for cooler look, but it looks awesome nevertheless.

BTW: I would love to see a replacement config that would replace NATO soldiers with UNSC, just for giggles.

Shotgun will be pump action only. Helmets are separated. What do you mean by a replacement config for NATO?

I follow your Mod since a moment, and I have to say that it's rather fabulous the work which you supply.

On the other hand, I would like to know when we shall have more images of Pelican or the big spaceship on the images of the beginning of development.

And I have to say that the helmet of ODST is rather strange compared with its version IRL on these images: http: // www.scifinow.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2 010/04/odst+soldier+landfall+blomkamp.j pg

Your version is more "round", has fewer curves than the helmet on this image. But I am not going to criticize, you already make some fabulous work.

When the Pelicans flight model is fixed I'll get a video up.

Sexy! The desert variant reminds me of the Aliens marine camo... btw those are the old leg armor versions, correct?

Yes, those are the older ones.

No.. one of our most valuable members went to SERE school so we can't do as much without him till he comes back :(

What do you mean by a replacement config for NATO?

I meant replacing default Arma 3 NATO soldiers with UNSC, basically replacing their equipment with stuff from your mod. Again, just for giggles, also Im curious about how the feel of the Campaign would change.

I meant replacing default Arma 3 NATO soldiers with UNSC, basically replacing their equipment with stuff from your mod. Again, just for giggles, also Im curious about how the feel of the Campaign would change.

Ohhh.. Yeah that would be interesting actually.

But SERE school can take up to 2-3 weeks O.o

Tell me about it :'(

No.. one of our most valuable members went to SERE school so we can't do as much without him till he comes back :(

Random idea: future med-kits!

BTW: I never realised how big the Pelican is.

Edited by Taro8

Random idea: future med-kits!

BTW: I never realised how big the Pelican is.

Biofoam ;)

2 to 3 weeks?!!!!!

From arrival to departure, the USAF SERE course takes one month. If you're a standard student. SERE Instructor School however, takes muchmuchmuch longer. And that's not taking into account if there's additional training to complete before or after.

Despite this delay, it's awesome to see the mod moving at such a fast pace with frequent content updates! I'm looking forward to the end results.

firing modes on the assault rifle? also what model of the assault rifle are you using? I assume its the MA37 from Reach but I'm just inquiring

MA5B for the Marines and ODSTs, and MA37 for the Army and Innies.

Both will have single and full auto fire modes.

Will you guys release the base models so they can be edited? Will you allow others to use your work as a base (with permission of course)?

Im asking as your models would be a great starting place for more futuristic content that does not need to abide Halo canon.

MA5B for the Marines and ODSTs, and MA37 for the Army and Innies.

Both will have single and full auto fire modes.

The MA37 is actual part of the MA5 series of weapons and not part of the MA3 series.

http://www.halopedia.org/MA37

http://www.halopedia.org/MA3A_assault_rifle

---------- Post added at 04:06 ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 ----------

but then again, using the MA37s for the innies is smart and saves time

Will you guys release the base models so they can be edited? Will you allow others to use your work as a base (with permission of course)?

Im asking as your models would be a great starting place for more futuristic content that does not need to abide Halo canon.

That just isn't something we are willing to do. But we will give templates for retextures.

The MA37 is actual part of the MA5 series of weapons and not part of the MA3 series.

http://www.halopedia.org/MA37

http://www.halopedia.org/MA3A_assault_rifle

---------- Post added at 04:06 ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 ----------

but then again, using the MA37s for the innies is smart and saves time

I don't recall ever saying it was.

I read somewhere that the MA5B doesn't have firing modes however and that its stuck on full auto, thats only the ma5b though, you guys can ignore it no bigy it doesn't matter much

I'm happy for the templates for re-textures. That way my clan can throw our unit patch on our outfits and get fatigues that match situations that we find ourselves into

---------- Post added at 05:05 ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 ----------

it has single shot in the books

---------- Post added at 05:06 ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 ----------

I read somewhere that the MA5B doesn't have firing modes however and that its stuck on full auto, thats only the ma5b though, you guys can ignore it no bigy it doesn't matter much

It does in the books, but ALL rifles have a single shot option. it's just smart

okay thanks sorry I was just reading something on halo follower talking about the different guns in the assault rifle series and it said that the MA5B doesn't have a single shot fire mode, I just checked and couldn't find anything else saying it doesn't have a single shot firing mode so I think halo follower just made up bullshit, anyway thanks for replying and keep up the good work!

okay thanks sorry I was just reading something on halo follower talking about the different guns in the assault rifle series and it said that the MA5B doesn't have a single shot fire mode, I just checked and couldn't find anything else saying it doesn't have a single shot firing mode so I think halo follower just made up bullshit, anyway thanks for replying and keep up the good work!

Well technically it doesn't. On the Halo wiki and in the Halo encyclopedia it both says that all versions of the Assault Rifle have only an automatic fire mode. Meanwhile, the Battle Rifle has single, burst AND full auto (ours only has single and burst just fyi). It just doesn't make sense for the MA5 NOT to have a semi-auto fire mode.

So we are going to, rightfully, push aside the lore in this case.

fair enough, lore can go put it where the sun don't shine XD in all seriousness great work with the mod, this mods development actually convinced me to put ARMA 3 on the list of things to get, right up there with halo 2 anniversary.. haha