SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

I was thinking of doing a Marine skin for giggles but since Sig [uSMC] is doing it I'll hold off.

I've uploaded a mission that has the CV22 Converted into a MV22 by using the setObjectTexture command in the vehicles init line. You can use the following code in the init line of the vehicle but you will need the required textures. You can get them from the example mission by clicking the mediafire link below or by your own way. You will need to place the required textures into your mission folder.

I would like to thank polite reply.

Edited by OOM-7

Hey,

I can't switch to the gun positions on the AC-130 for some reason. I can switch to the TV operator but it just gives a view of the wing and I can't move the camera's. Any help is appreciated :3

hi guys Love the mod and my fav part is the MV-22 and my only issues with it are theres no AA lock on warning and its a one hit kill :S and it rolls over it you taxi it ? is there a update coming to fix any of these issues guys :)??? Keep up the good work

hi guys Love the mod and my fav part is the MV-22 and my only issues with it are theres no AA lock on warning and its a one hit kill :S and it rolls over it you taxi it ? is there a update coming to fix any of these issues guys :)??? Keep up the good work

Thanks for letting me know about the AA lock problem, I'll look into it and see what I can do. As for trying to taxi the CV22 - its possible. Maybe your pushing it too hard or doing it differently.

He's pushing it too hard, I've done it when I was pre-testing the aircraft.

F35SCREEN3_zps9a4a0add.jpg

:yay: F35B Cockpit

FYI: Its almost in-game ready... Just need to do the model.cfg and the config :)

Edited by randomslap

Is this the F-35?

Yes :)

---------- Post added at 13:19 ---------- Previous post was at 13:18 ----------

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y511/DadJemima/F35SCREEN3_zps9a4a0add.jpg

:yay:

FYI: Its almost in-game ready... Just need to do the model.cfg and the config :)

This was rendered in Cinema 4D so it may look too good for ArmA 3 lol

This was rendered in Cinema 4D so it may look too good for ArmA 3 lol

You use C4D? That's so awesome! I started a study "Game Artist", this year and I'm taking my first steps in C4D and texturing. Might have a crack at it myself in a couple of months :p. Anybody interested in helping me make an F-15SE?

You use C4D? That's so awesome! I started a study "Game Artist", this year and I'm taking my first steps in C4D and texturing. Might have a crack at it myself in a couple of months :p. Anybody interested in helping me make an F-15SE?

Yeah maybe, I'm really busy lately but let me know when you start. I could also give you my F-15 SE source files if you'd like. The only thing I've modeled in it were the weapon bays for Dezkit's F15.

Man this mod just keeps getting better and better !

Has anybody figured out how to spawn the Osprey packaged ? (As in, the Init code for the 2d editor for folded wings.) or with the rear ramp open ?

Many thanks :)

Man this mod just keeps getting better and better !

Has anybody figured out how to spawn the Osprey packaged ? (As in, the Init code for the 2d editor for folded wings.) or with the rear ramp open ?

Many thanks :)

The packing script file in the PBO is called "pack.sqf". I hope this helps.

Thank you for the reply - having located the "pack.sqf" - how do I then activate this in the 2d editor ? (sorry I'am somewhat of a newb when it comes to this stuff lol).

Thank you for the reply - having located the "pack.sqf" - how do I then activate this in the 2d editor ? (sorry I'am somewhat of a newb when it comes to this stuff lol).

in the Init of the CV22, type in

this execvm "\USAF_CV22\scripts\pack.sqf";

Yeah maybe, I'm really busy lately but let me know when you start. I could also give you my F-15 SE source files if you'd like. The only thing I've modeled in it were the weapon bays for Dezkit's F15.

Thanks dude! But for now I'm really busy aswell, let alone the fact that the only thing I've made in C4D is a fly an a 1950's radio. Nohting as complex as a fighter jet yet. But I wanna have a crack at it this summer when I have some more free time. I'll keep your offer in mind, thanks!

Can't wait to see your aircraft on a carrier like the USS Nimitz ;P It would be awesome !!!!

Gents of the USAF mod!

I am currently working to get my C-130J skins into the game and I must admit I have used your mod as place-holder. I am currently working on a variety of skins for the C130 (as of now I have three RAF C-5 variants and I am building a RCAF CC-130). It would be great if we can cooperate to increase the quality of the C-130J. I can do textures, but *#&$** at doing anything other than that. Perhaps we can work at something..

I know it isn't USAF, but this shows a bit of MY work.

srqzrLZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6U81XCz.jpg (132 kB)

Here's some more pictures of the Osprey.

Click the images for full screen

AefezZks.jpg

2Etg0ids.jpg

kD9cleas.jpg

xJFa881s.jpg

SkyUvQzs.jpg

lM9U4Zds.jpg

noRfqN7s.jpg

Also you can now use the Crew Door on the right side.

Gents of the USAF mod!

I am currently working to get my C-130J skins into the game and I must admit I have used your mod as place-holder. I am currently working on a variety of skins for the C130 (as of now I have three RAF C-5 variants and I am building a RCAF CC-130). It would be great if we can cooperate to increase the quality of the C-130J. I can do textures, but *#&$** at doing anything other than that. Perhaps we can work at something..

I know it isn't USAF, but this shows a bit of MY work.

http://i.imgur.com/srqzrLZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6U81XCz.jpg (132 kB)

message me