SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

Thanks Eric, but I was more referring to AI piloting them will I lase the target from the ground.

I tried the jtac module addon - it spawned the ac130 but said that it could recognise the guns. I remember back in OFP days they had scripts for ac130. Just thought there might be one out there.

---------- Post added at 23:11 ---------- Previous post was at 23:10 ----------

I mean couldn't recognise the ac130 guns

That I don't know about to be honest with you as you use a laser to spot, not so much any guided ordnance. That's something that the mod team has to work on, or could be an issue with the scripts or weapon classnames not jiving with the module.

the ARMA 3 support module is not supporting the AC130U not working with most of the addons.

support module Supply drop works transport works

the ARMA 3 support module is not supporting the AC130U not working with most of the addons.

support module Supply drop works transport works

I dont know how it would but eventually we will figure out a way to make the AC130 AI friendly :)

I dont know how it would but eventually we will figure out a way to make the AC130 AI friendly :)

i think i ask that ones befor and you saying at one point you guys try to find a way to make it work. maybe some script maker will help us out some day

how is every thing else going.

The only time I did AC-130 was simulated in NTC back in January 2008 so I never had to deconflict for other aircraft. Matter of fact if I was in that situation I'd let a JTAC handle that, as I was only JFO qualified.

Actually, in that particular diagram/excercise the ac130 is acting as a FAC(A) supporting the JTAC on the ground.

As said, I don't have much practical experience with AC-130 so yeah okay. Actually, I pull most of my knowledge from real-world experience rather than Google.

And incidentally I was a consultant for the JTAC material (not much but...) for DCS: A-10, so yeah I may not know all the intricacies of AC-130, but I know enough to get the mission accomplished in the real world, actually.

Edited by EricJ

Actually, I pull most of my knowledge from real-world experience rather than Google.

And incidentally I was a consultant for the JTAC material (not much but...) for DCS: A-10, so yeah I may not know all the intricacies of AC-130, but I know enough to get the mission accomplished in the real world, actually.

I'm not picking your nerve man!!! I just wanted to point out a fun excercise to use the spooky! (picked off JFIRE 2012)

I fully respect your knowledge on the matter!

-- Deleted --

Edited by MFG4Ever
FullerPJ PM'ed me :)

@MFG4Ever You would have to speak to fullerpj about that I think, everyone has been busy so they might not have noticed. I will let fullerpj know about your PM for you.

Edited by deltagamer

@MFG4Ever You would have to speak to fullerpj about that I think, everyone has been busy so they might not have noticed. I will let fullerpj know about your PM for you.

Thanks man!

I've already sent him and Random a PM, along with ADuke, but yeah, I kind of guessed they were very busy. But thanks anyway

I'm not picking your nerve man!!! I just wanted to point out a fun excercise to use the spooky! (picked off JFIRE 2012)

I fully respect your knowledge on the matter!

No worries man but I get a lot of people (and yes, it strikes a nerve) who think because they read the J-FIRE that all of a sudden they know more than those who've used it in the real world. It's all good man as I still love your mod, etc.

Hey guys sorry i have been busy with school and the Army but i got a good weekend ahead of me to push out our hotfix as well as give you some pics of 0.4. Also if you have PMd me and i havent responded to you i will today

Hi! First, thank you all for enrich the world of ArmA with a well focused project of contemporary planes and helicopters! I was wandering if in the future there will be a chance to see an F-16D twin seater.. This is the only time I saw it in ArmA2, an old wip of Footmunch/eddyD 's F-16

http://www.armaholic.com/datas/users/4-edd_f16.jpg

Hi, first i must say am a fan of your mod and looking very much forward to your F35 models.... Ok i have an issue with your CV-22 Osprey where when am taxing the aircraft to the runway i tip over could this be fixed ???

Take it easy is all I can suggest, as you're travelling too fast. Better to enable Auto-Hover and take off like a helo but you gotta be careful on hills when doing a running takeoff (found out the hard way when testing the aircraft).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zq8hlvzx1g1s0h/USAF_WeaponsRC15.7z?dl=0

- Fixed animations for the feed tray covers on the M249 and M240.

I found this bug playing...is there any way I can fix it? looks horrible....

looks like the textures load wrong at a certain distance (notice the first pilot to the left)

Immagine.png

image.png

Why U guys didnt make Drones as Zeus Supporting units?

are the vanilla UAVs available for support in Zeus?

Because if they are, it shouldn't be hard to make them available.

I apologize for the lack of updates. School takes its toll on me and the team

Well this should be a surprise for fuller and everyone. I've been quietly modeling a F35b during my free time. There are a lot of items missing like the exhaust, cockpit, and the landing gears. It approximately has 60k polys, so I will need to a proxy for the fuselage in order to make it appear in game. F35SCREEN2_zps2d59293c.jpg. F35SCREEN1_zps19448b88.jpg