SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

Great job mate (and the USAF crew), it sure has came a long way well worth the sweat and endless stressful nights.

Thanks man. Im really looking forward to getting these jets to the populus hands, my only thought is what will they go up against?

Thanks man. Im really looking forward to getting these jets to the populus hands, my only thought is what will they go up against?

Hmm is that a hint ? I am sure you guys come up with something good

The opfor and aaf are both rl jets at least.

Also rhs armed forces with some us and russians is gonna be out for manw, maybe it will have some planes if we get lucky

Hmm is that a hint ? I am sure you guys come up with something good

haha no no were not doing any OPFOR

---------- Post added at 03:28 ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 ----------

The opfor and aaf are both rl jets at least.

Also rhs armed forces with some us and russians is gonna be out for manw, maybe it will have some planes if we get lucky

im hoping so

Yeah, also did you ever use that su22 addon? It was really great.. Idk if it got updated or if it's sounds still work.

If that still works, it would be a great opponent for blufor.

I under stand that but the arma3 weapons like the sniper guns can not even put scope on them too have to just try the weapon pack to see if it is still there

just running the weapon pack and cant not select sniper scopes for any sniper gun only one that has one is the m24 that works all other weapons only have mk17, aco, rco, arco, thats it

the empty works know

i think [ As for weapons yes they are actually limited ] that is the problem. i think if you take it out every thing works 100%

What version of Arma 3 are you running? I run version 1.26 stable branch so if you're getting errors then there is probably a version mismatch and causing those problems. That's the only possible reason you're having issues.

Edited by EricJ

Hummm, lemme see: PAK-FA (in the works, check Mod Discussion sub foruns), MiG29K (CSAT replacement mod), Su-22, Su-25 (on Kaelis and SFP mods), MiG23 (BWI addons, in the works), and at last but not least the Beast Su-35 (by John&Spartan)

If it wasn´t for the USAF mod, the OPFOR jets would reign the foruns skies lol

;2761588']If it wasn´t for the USAF mod' date=' the OPFOR jets would reign the foruns skies lol[/quote']

Well there are a couple BLUFOR ( F35 and F18 ) but yeah the OPFOR is fully provided. And in any case there's also some nice Shilkas, Stinger and other cool adversaries for the USAF jets.

MistyRonin... Remember that radar rhs showed on facebook.... :)

Perfect for some air strikes in Lybia *cough* zargabad from the skies by USAF.

@Fullerpj: Have just tested with the editor and the B1B doesn´t accepts me as pilot, if it is grounded... I´ve put one empty on the editor, and couldn´t get to the pilot seat, put another flying, landed, get out and then I couldn´t get in back to my previous seat =/

[edit]: Oh crap, finally found the B1B "entry point"... it´s right in front of the frontal landing gear! If you open the ladder and get inside the cockpit, you can´t get into pilot seat, but if you walk in front of the gear, you can... kinda paradoxxal lol

Both CV-22 and HH-60 should have HMDs (on ArmA3 timeframe at least), good thing geraldobolso is cooperating with you guys, his HMDs scripts rock =D

@MistyRonin: could you help me buddy? How can I put soldiers inside a troop carrier vehicle? (APC/chopper/Cv-22)?

[edit2] @MikeTim - he´s not inactive, just isn´t in a hurry... but he will eventually update it.. someday... somehowwwwww....

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Wtf... My post didn't go thru???

Weird...having issues today

Megasampa do you mean su22 author is active still but he said he is waiting to update? I thought he went inactive from his mod

;2761588']Hummm' date=' lemme see: PAK-FA (in the works, check Mod Discussion sub foruns), MiG29K (CSAT replacement mod), Su-22, Su-25 (on Kaelis and SFP mods), MiG23 (BWI addons, in the works), and at last but not least the Beast Su-35 (by John&Spartan)

If it wasn´t for the USAF mod, the OPFOR jets would reign the foruns skies lol[/quote']

This picture was taken yesterday. Lol what a coincidence :)

2014-08-24_00001_zps87311755.jpg

2014-08-24_00002_zps89b24de4.jpg

hi.

Thank you for making amazing mod.

The community which I usually play arma3 coop has decided to install the addon:)

I can't wait play with AC-130U in coop.

BTW, No entry errors will be fixed soon?:(

is the F-35 out yet? its really hard to know whats going on with this mod with so many conversations about random shit going on

is the F-35 out yet? its really hard to know whats going on with this mod with so many conversations about random shit going on

No, but the remaining aircrafts that are not released will most likely be released in V04. Although V04 will not be out until awhile. Probably be the longest one to wait for unlike V03.

---------- Post added at 22:48 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

hi.

Thank you for making amazing mod.

The community which I usually play arma3 coop has decided to install the addon:)

I can't wait play with AC-130U in coop.

BTW, No entry errors will be fixed soon?:(

Yes the No entry errors will be fixed in the upcoming hot fixes, but the nvg one (BI's issue).

Yes the No entry errors will be fixed in the upcoming hot fixes, but the nvg one (BI's issue).

Nice!

And, I made LEA file for USAF.

The repository file will be added soon, maybe:)

Download Link (Dev)

Edited by sentence0219

;2761588']Hummm' date=' lemme see: PAK-FA (in the works, check Mod Discussion sub foruns), MiG29K (CSAT replacement mod), Su-22, Su-25 (on Kaelis and SFP mods), MiG23 (BWI addons, in the works), and at last but not least the Beast Su-35 (by John&Spartan)

If it wasn´t for the USAF mod, the OPFOR jets would reign the foruns skies lol[/quote']

Except for the superb FA18E, which is just awesome. I'm not sure if it can go toe-to-toe with an Su-35 piloted by another player about as good and win, but it still is formidable.

So this is the main body of the IDWS, its almost done I'm just going to add some more finishing touches but once that's out the way I will work on the retraction system and then the camera pod and after that I will make the IDWS gunner seat inside the osprey.

IyARQdP.jpg

Edited by deltagamer

;2761545']ohhh' date=' BTW, how do we put soldiers sitting inside the Osprey or any troops transport vehicle?

[/quote']

{_x moveInCargo chopper1} foreach units group this;

Use that command in the unit leaders init field where "chopper1" is the aircraft name you have given it and "this" is the name you have given the group leader.

This moves all units associated with the group leader into the aircraft. I believe there are other commands that can assign personnel to individual seats and stuff like moveInGunner that move personnel to equipment.

Google moveInCargo and you'll get lots of info.

;2761545']Fullerpj and all USAF staff' date=' thanks for the fix and many kudos, could finally test it with all its glory yesterday! Thou there´s 3 issues I´ll point out, in case nobody has reported them or you guys are unaware of them:

a-) Can´t get on and pilot the B1, I can lower the ladders, get into the cockpit but there´s no action to take the seat as pilot =/ (I had it spawned through MCC, didn´t test if an empty B1 on the editor has this bug)

b-) There´s no HUD on the OSprey and the HH-60 has the disfunctional "A3 placeholder" HMD symbology

c-) the Global Hawk has a propeller engine sound, thou it has a jet engine ;)

But these are small issues, this is still alpha, and this mod is growing faster and faster (when BIS doesn´t FUBAR the tools lol) and I´m glad to see that combat jet fighters are going to be released on V.4, counting the days for it =)

I need some guidance thou on making air refueling work on a SP mission I was trying to edit earlier: it needs a module for it to work? Or only works with players on the role of boom-master and etc? If anyone is kind enough to drop some guidelines on how to edit a mission with air refuelling (so it takes the most of this outstanding mod) I´d be very grateful... ohhh, BTW, how do we put soldiers sitting inside the Osprey or any troops transport vehicle?

cheers and keep up the great work![/quote']

Been a while since I had to write this down...OK so let's see...Right. Plop the V-22 Osprey in the editor and give it a name like say, heli1. Then plop down the infantry unit you want, and in the initialization (I'll call it init) write this "this moveInCargo heli1" without the quote marks. Now I haven't actually downloaded this mod so I don't know if the Osprey is armed, but if you want to put a unit in the gunner seat just replace Cargo with Gunner.

-Regards,

Deny.

No the Osprey is not armed, so it would put it in the co-pilot seat.

Just saying, but a second version of the Osprey with a MG sitting in the ramp could be cool ( there could be two versions with operational ramp and without ).

@MistyRonin I offered to do a version with a M240 on the back as well, however I'm just waiting on fuller to get back to me about that but he was interested in the IDWS so I will try my best to get it out soon as I'm sure it will be a welcomed addition

Edited by deltagamer