SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

@MistyRonin I offered to do a version with a M240 on the back as well, however I'm just waiting on fuller to get back to me about that but he was interested in the IDWS so I will try my best to get it out soon as I'm sure it will be a welcomed addition

That would be awesome :)

Any news on a date or month for the next update? :yay: Love this mod and cant wait for the next update!! Let's hope B2,E3,F22,F35 <-- EPIC Keep up the good workguys!

Any news on a date or month for the next update? :yay: Love this mod and cant wait for the next update!! Let's hope B2,E3,F22,F35 <-- EPIC Keep up the good workguys!

Updates are released when the creator(s) feel its time to update.

Updates are released when the creator(s) feel its time to update.

Ah ok. You guy's thinking of releasing more aircraft after your list is complete?

Yeah tristen.. No offense bro but I don't think your familiar with the rules because of a few of your posts.. Just go back and take a read bro.

Anyway remember no bumping or asking for absolutely any kind of update, remember :)

What version of Arma 3 are you running? I run version 1.26 stable branch so if you're getting errors then there is probably a version mismatch and causing those problems. That's the only possible reason you're having issues.

same version i am running

Well if you're having issues then it's not the weapons, as A) Doesn't require any mods to run and B) If I can load the game vanilla with just the weapons active and no issues, then you should be having no issues either. I'm sorry there's only so many times I can redo it and still get the same no issues that I'm seeing.

just wondering what addon in the usaf mod could mess it up maby cba ? its not cba just tested it

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=306193745

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=306193693

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=306193597

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=306193546

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=306193487

and still can pin point the weapon problem so for now not using the weapon

Edited by ICE_AGE0815

thanks a lot i dont wound to be a pain in the ass just try to help

thanks know it is working for me

Edited by ICE_AGE0815

Oh I know but yeah... gotcha.

I hope that sound issue gets fixed soon. These errors on start up and when loading missions and stuff is beyond irritating and annoying. Requires having to load twice into some missions.

These errors on start up and when loading missions and stuff is beyond irritating and annoying. Requires having to load twice into some missions.

If it's beyond irritating and annoying I know a perfect way to prevent that error. Just deactivate the USAF mod and forget about it, you can even start your own mod.

If it's beyond irritating and annoying I know a perfect way to prevent that error. Just deactivate the USAF mod and forget about it, you can even start your own mod.

I'm sorry that I believe its something that should have been fixed before release. Just saying. :)

I forewarned that errors would pop up..due to BI. Its the main reason i didnt want to release the mod in the first place. Until BI fixes those errors you will get them. Heck i even get them when spawning Vanilla aircraft. You think that i wanted to release a mod that me and my team have worked on with a bunch of errors and ish? Its easy for someone who isnt making anything to criticize and talk mess..

I forewarned that errors would pop up..due to BI. Its the main reason i didnt want to release the mod in the first place. Until BI fixes those errors you will get them. Heck i even get them when spawning Vanilla aircraft

These ERRORS never appeared until I activated the mod. So something tells me it has to be the way the config was written for sounds in the mod. If I'm not mistaken BI made changes to the way sound was read by the game in update 1.24 (which is when I recall you making a post about slowing down development process because they "broke" the mod). Which would explain why just about every weapon pack had to update their sounds to be compatible. Now I am not an ADVANCED mod maker so correct me if I'm wrong but couldn't you just update your configs to the new BI standard?

Again like I said, I'm not an advanced mod maker and I am not to familiar with configs so I may be wrong

Now I am not any ADVANCED mod maker so correct me if I'm wrong but couldn't you just update your configs to the new BI standard?

Do you realize he is working on the mod because he wants and on his own time?

I mean he has no obligation whatsoever, as if he wants to paint all the planes in pink filled with hello kitties and made them unable to fly.

hk10.jpg

These ERRORS never appeared until I activated the mod. So something tells me it has to be the way the config was written for sounds in the mod. If I'm not mistaken BI made changes to the way sound was read by the game in update 1.24 (which is when I recall you making a post about slowing down development process because they "broke" the mod). Which would explain why just about every weapon pack had to update their sounds to be compatible. Now I am not any ADVANCED mod maker so correct me if I'm wrong but couldn't you just update your configs to the new BI standard?

The majority of any errors you receive from the USAF mod are sound related. Our configs are up to date and have always been. I get errors for NVGs that is a BI releated error. The units use vanilla gear as well as the weapons mod by Eric J. If it doesn't have a EJ in the error it isnt related to the Weapons pack. BIs update as you pointed out messed up alot of our mods. Turn off our mod and wait for BI to fix there game. If your still interested in it later come back and turn it on. Myself and the team do this for free..and the fulfillment of real fans of our work..

Do you realize he is working on the mod because he wants and on his own time?

I mean he has no obligation whatsoever, as if he wants to paint all the planes in pink filled with hello kitties and made them unable to fly.

Where did I say HE HAS to do anything? I asked if he could.. Didn't say "do it now" or anything like that. Only provided a possible solution to the config.bin problems. Now I'd tell you in other words but you're not worth my time. If fuller has an issue with me discussing how annoying sound errors are and possible fixes to the sound errors ill stop posting.

The majority of any errors you receive from the USAF mod are sound related. Our configs are up to date and have always been. I get errors for NVGs that is a BI releated error. The units use vanilla gear as well as the weapons mod by Eric J. If it doesn't have a EJ in the error it isnt related to the Weapons pack.

Thank you for the clarification. Now I understand. I just don't get why these appear now and not before. But whatever I suppose. In all due time! I'll just keep flying the Global Hawk in awe lol. It feels good to know I can use something I work with everyday in this game now.

Edited by P0LARIS

Where did I say HE HAS to do anything? I asked if he could.. Didn't say "do it now" or anything like that. Only provided a possible solution to the config.bin problems. Now I'd tell you in other words but you're not worth my time. If fuller has an issue with me discussing how annoying sound errors are and possible fixes to the sound errors ill stop posting.

It feels to me that you wrote to him like if he was your employee. And that's not nice at all.

An yeah it's feels really wrong to me how people that are contributing in the A3 community, giving their time and skills so we can all enjoy, are treated in that manner.

BTW I guess you didn't even check the first message in this thread, you know where it says ALPHA.

With all of the other shenanigans over i would officially like to welcome Deltagamer and Kimi to the USAF Mod team. These two guys as you already know are very talented in there own right and will make the USAF mod even better. Thanks guys for helping us

With all of the other shenanigans over i would officially like to welcome Deltagamer and Kimi to the USAF Mod team. These two guys as you already know are very talented in there own right and will make the USAF mod even better. Thanks guys for helping us

These are awesome news! Congratulations :)

Will Kimi's helo mod fusion with the USAF or they will remain as different projects?

Thanks a lot fullerpj and all the other contributors! :)

---------- Post added at 22:17 ---------- Previous post was at 22:15 ----------

These are awesome news! Congratulations :)

Will Kimi's helo mod fusion with the USAF or they will remain as different projects?

Since the US helos Overhaul is a US Army / US Marines helo pack, it's better off by it's own. Now, that doesn't mean the features and functionalities can't be brought over here ;)

Thanks again fuller, glad to be apart of the team :)