SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

That is actually Sakura_Chan's work, not dezkit's. Just saying.

I know its not dezkit's i ment to also post a pic of the dezkits Texan aircraft I hope he adds night lighting like them both; they look epic.

if this is a cv-22 then this+n'ziwasogo+caf agressors=the hunt for kony

lmfao

I also checked the poll and so far only one person doesn't like the mod at all.

In all likelihood it was not a sincere vote.

Regarding the "meh" vote, consider that there's no room between that and "I LOVE IT".

Update: Finishing up the AFSOC units cfg's and some small visual tweaks/fixes, then back to work on the MQ-9 and CV-22 textures. I'll have Fuller put together some screens once I send all this to him for approval.

So far the AFSOC pack contains:

Multicam, M81 Woodland, and DCU units (will be expanded further)

Units include:

Combat Controllers (CCT), Combat Rescue Officer (CRO), Special Tactics Officer (STO), Pararescue (PJ), Special Operations Weather Technician (SOWT) and Tactical Air Control Party/Joint terminal attack controller (TACP/JTAC)

Edited by Sig [USMC]

Hot fix v0.2.2 will be out tomorrow

Will it include the retraining of AI pilots? The AI pilots always seem to fall asleep and crash when I allow them to fly

Edited by Jonathan0434

Addon builder is acting up with a error 1 issue..idk what this is and have never had this issue

Nice you work together with randomslap now. When can we expect V3 (with his C17) released ~? His textures looks very cool for the c17. How will be the compatibility with igiLoadScript? Perhaps something that checks "if igiload on, then hide ...". We use it and its horrible to have a very very large action menu with 2-3 options each to load on/drop off/load off and also other stuff like lower ramp, engine off, ... . Would be cool to have some options only for pilot and some only for co-pilot and some only for the people behind waiting for their paradrop.

Edited by Numrollen

Nice you work together with randomslap now. When can we expect V3 (with his C17) released ~? His textures looks very cool for the c17. How will be the compatibility with igiLoadScript? Perhaps something that checks "if igiload on, then hide ...". We use it and its horrible to have a very very large action menu with 2-3 options each to load on/drop off/load off and also other stuff like lower ramp, engine off, ... . Would be cool to have some options only for pilot and some only for co-pilot and some only for the people behind waiting for their paradrop.

IgiLoad is a script. It is not a mod so the Script author will need to add it in himself later, as for actions that is really dependent on Fuller. IgiLoad when being used does offer its own commands that can be disabled if you read the config.

Sorry if i explained it wrong. I know that igiload is a script and i dont want to disable igiload stuff. It would be cool if this mod "USAF" disable his load script if igiload is used by a missionbuilder. Its not very easy to sort a action menu list of 10 options when modmaker's uses his own loadout script and the mission builder want to use igiload for all vehicles in mission, not only air. Its easier for players to use 1 kind of loadout style which is the same for transport on ground and on air in every mission they play. Nothing against a own script. If other mission makers dont want to use igi, its good to offer everyone the same possibilities. We use always igi + rav lifter and all the members know it well.

does anyone have any idea whats going on with Addon Builder? I keep getting a result 1 error when i try to pack up the hotfix

Front page updated. Sorry it took so long. with computer issues and such. Anyways here is V0.2.2 Im sure this update will fix the last remaining bugs with the prior released Aircraft. Your USAF mod team are working hard to make sure that we get you quality aircraft and units in a timely manner. Thanks Shockley, Randomslap, Peral, Dezkit, and Shadow for all of your hard work. V0.3 is coming fast and is 90% done. As Randomslap already said we have combined our C-17s to make a hell of a beast which you will see soon and we are trying to release it with the V0.3 update. Thanks for working with us. We are also leaning towards Task Force Radio implementation and we would like the communities thoughts on this.

v0.2.2 Hotfix 2

-AC-130U RSC Issue Resolved

-MC-130J Aerial refuel script fixed

-C5 Galaxy Sound lowered

-AC-130U Sound lowered again

-AC-130U Howtizer damage upgraded again

-C5 Galaxy far left engine issue fixed

-C5 Galaxy Landing Gear issue fixed

-AC-130U Orbit Script is now fully functional with zero errors

-C130 series no longer fly like bricks instead has same manuverability as the AC-130

-Dedicated Server Key added

-KC135 Flaps and landing gear upgraded

-AC-130U Orbit Script Speed Increased

V0.2.2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gb3vr834e600hih/@USAF.rar

Edited by fullerpj

Hey Serge

Is it possuble to use C130J as a Parachutes craft? Coz we keep fade out when We get out of from the cabbin while in the air.

* we use X-med system

Also we know the old version of C130J pack has self ejected Parachute system, but we cant use it any more.

its seems No way to jump while we flyin.

It was real good system we think. Can u consider to recover that sys for other people like us?

*its possible to jump after pliot open the left and right doors we just click Eject keys and its make us automatically pop up the parachutes

Counting the days for v0.4 (so I can hop inside a Vyper and dogfight the Su-35s) =)

Good to see most the AC-130U are fixed, the Gunship will rain fire over CSAT (stably) lol

cheers!

Coming back from the AF Academy's summer seminar, I think I need to get around to updating this. Maybe we can set up some community flying missions or something.

Hey Serge

Is it possuble to use C130J as a Parachutes craft? Coz we keep fade out when We get out of from the cabbin while in the air.

* we use X-med system

Also we know the old version of C130J pack has self ejected Parachute system, but we cant use it any more.

its seems No way to jump while we flyin.

It was real good system we think. Can u consider to recover that sys for other people like us?

*its possible to jump after pliot open the left and right doors we just click Eject keys and its make us automatically pop up the parachutes

For the Auto Parachutes, I believe ArmA 3 removed this.

For ejections ArmA 3 currently is bugged with an issue where when the player ejects there is a anim error which causes the player to die >.<

I may be incorrect though.

For the Auto Parachutes, I believe ArmA 3 removed this.

For ejections ArmA 3 currently is bugged with an issue where when the player ejects there is a anim error which causes the player to die >.<

I may be incorrect though.

This error with dying paratroopers after ejecting was fixed in the latest CBA update

hello fullerpj,

so I tested on server, I did not have a error, I would do a test this afternoon to check with the server key.

Thank you for the work and provides thank you all for this great Mod.

Thanks for the headsup about the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

fullerpj,

As ex-Air Force I can really appreciate what you have done here, although these are a ways after my time in the service (Vietnam era) very nice to see some USAF focus. Well Done!

Thanks

Vengeance

and ones more thank you for the 2.2 update cant wait for the rest of the mod one of the top 10 mods on my list

I'm glad that the mod is being so well received. Please post any errors you see so that they can be addressed. If everything is in good order in. We are moving on to v0.3 but there will be updates for the aircraft already out so they will receive extra love also.