SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

And I take it that judging from the time since you first announced testing for v0.3 that there are a lot of error messages?

And I take it that judging from the time since you first announced testing for v0.3 that there are a lot of error messages?

There weren't a lot ..majority were rvmat path errors which we took care of. We have it under control as dez said want to insure that our mod is problem free

Do you plan to add service menu for customizing loadout of bombers?

So its almost ready? Like REALLY ready? I'm losing it.....*tries to get a grip on myself*

Yes service menu will be in. And yes just about

I am enjoying tis mod. Thank you agin for letting me use in my pack. I'm looking foward to updates .

My newest thing i found out is that I can takeoff with the c-130 on the Nimitz. I will post a video later this week for you guys.

Wait, wait, wait...you want to takeoff with the C-130 on the USS Nimitz? How do you want to do that?

The mod is amazing, but I do have one complaint. In the C-130J Transport, we tried to paradrop from it but we are dying everytime we get out. It is used for para dropping, right?

Wait, wait, wait...you want to takeoff with the C-130 on the USS Nimitz? How do you want to do that?

Its actually possible in real life lol

The mod is amazing, but I do have one complaint. In the C-130J Transport, we tried to paradrop from it but we are dying everytime we get out. It is used for para dropping, right?

Yes the transport is for para dropping and halo..were looking into the matter right now. We are actually working on a better script that will take care of all that

---------- Post added at 19:11 ---------- Previous post was at 19:10 ----------

Its actually possible in real life lol

The Navy has there own versions of C130s that are capable of landing on Aircraft carriers as well as taking off. These C130s aren't meant for that but hey im kool with it if you are :)

Any reason you guys are using Alwarren's M4 pack vs. RobertHammer's M4 pack?

Any reason you guys are using Alwarren's M4 pack vs. RobertHammer's M4 pack?

Were not using either because we dont want dependencies. We have contracted EricJ to make us some weapons to also avoid a dependency issue.

Were not using either because we dont want dependencies. We have contracted EricJ to make us some weapons to also avoid a dependency issue.

OK, that's good to hear. It says on the wiki that the AFSOC units will be using Alwarren's M4 pack. I would rather have them use vanilla ArmA3 weapons than to download another M4 pack.

So just to inform all of you, V03 might be delayed due to the HH60G Pavehawk. Here is a WIP pic. NOTE: The texture on the HH60 is not the final texture. Shockley is revamping the textures for this helicopter.

2014-06-30_00001_zps96d89580.jpg

On top of this, my understanding is that at this time the only 'internal' dependency for each jet is the USAF personnel, every jet still works independently of every other jet as its own PBO, and that the weapons will simply be bundled in as part of a USAF personnel PBO?

@ randomslap: Looking good, tbh I think a bunch of your fans would actually be happy with that current texture for an initial release and wait for an update but it's your prerogative if you'd rather hold off to have the better texture from the start. Do I see support for a cargo winch or even a Fulton recovery system built into that airframe? :D

O ya btw, Aduke gave us permission to use his helicopters. Therefore, reducing the time on building a hh60g. Many thanks to him and his team.

On top of this, my understanding is that at this time the only 'internal' dependency for each jet is the USAF personnel, every jet still works independently of every other jet as its own PBO, and that the weapons will simply be bundled in as part of a USAF personnel PBO?

@ randomslap: Looking good, tbh I think a bunch of your fans would actually be happy with that current texture for an initial release and wait for an update but it's your prerogative if you'd rather hold off to have the better texture from the start. Do I see support for a cargo winch or even a Fulton recovery system built into that airframe? :D

Yes, your are correct the Pilot is the only dependency but is not required. Like you said every jet is independent in its on way..the pbo will have the weapons it uses which will eliminate the need for a misslebox dependency. So if you dont want to use certain jets then by all means remove what you dont like and use what you want. Its the users prerogative.

hi

need some help plz

is there a way to make the plane not take of mean c130 when used as or with air supply drop module

it works fine but the plane takes of would like to have it so the plane stays on ground till you call it in

if you put a heli pad under it the plane will not take of any one can help me with that

Final fixes for AFSOC units are complete with new high resolution renders posted to the wiki, hope you enjoy.

~ Shockley

O ya btw, Aduke gave us permission to use his helicopters. Therefore, reducing the time on building a hh60g. Many thanks to him and his team.

Aduke also has SOAR MH-60Ms and DAPs unreleased. Perhaps you guys can grab that too and make a separate release?

Aduke also has SOAR MH-60Ms and DAPs unreleased. Perhaps you guys can grab that too and make a separate release?

Yes, we do in fact have those too. :)

Those will be in our next mod

;2721749']Final fixes for AFSOC units are complete with new high resolution renders posted to the wiki' date=' hope you enjoy.

~ Shockley[/quote']

Those look smexy, I love all that headphone action on the caps.

I have a question, I noticed on the wiki these aircraft were mentioned to be WIP/TBA:

F-15C Eagle

A-10 Thunderbolt II

Will those aircraft be brought in from other mods, like the Ivory F-15C and Peral's A-10, just like what is done with the C-17 at this point? Or will they be aircraft native to this mod. Also, are we talking A-10A or A-10C?

Anyway, just curious as what you guys are planning :). Keep up the great work!