SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

F15C yes. Peral's A10 no. The C-17 isn't either it's two in one. Randomslaps version and mine together. The A-10 will be native to this mod and we haven't decided on which version as of yet

F15C yes. Peral's A10 no. The C-17 isn't either it's two in one. Randomslaps version and mine together. The A-10 will be native to this mod and we haven't decided on which version as of yet

Well you did mention in the very first post of this mod in the mod discussion section that you wanted to make interactive cockpits for eac and every aircraft. I dont know if you still plan on adding that or even making both (one interactive and one thats not of each aircraft) but if you do end up doing so, Perals A-10 could be a good option to consider as its already interactive and would save alot of work.

Well you did mention in the very first post of this mod in the mod discussion section that you wanted to make interactive cockpits for eac and every aircraft. I dont know if you still plan on adding that or even making both (one interactive and one thats not of each aircraft) but if you do end up doing so, Perals A-10 could be a good option to consider as its already interactive and would save alot of work.

I agree, but for now the interactive cockpit idea is shelved. I would like to get them out first before any of that. Peral is a co-owner of this mod and if he wishes to add the Interactive A-10 he can and will, but when that topic is raised he had no desire to which I'm fine with ;)

Are you guys going to be making a F15E Strike Eagle? I only saw the C variant listed.

We will see

Are you guys going to be making a F15E Strike Eagle? I only saw the C variant listed.
We will see

I would personally rather see a proper F14 Tomcat personally. But that's just me. Great mod Fuller and keep up the great work!

I would personally rather see a proper F14 Tomcat personally. But that's just me. Great mod Fuller and keep up the great work!

We most likely wont as its a retired aircraft from USAF and they no longer use it :/

Those will be in our next mod

Hold up, do you mean next version or will you guys be making an ENTIRE new mod after this?

Hold up, do you mean next version or will you guys be making an ENTIRE new mod after this?

An entire new mod well after this we already have plans and assets made. lol sorry for the confusion

I have some problems with AC-130. Autopilot is messy (plane "jumps", will try to record video next time), and while changing sits from copilot/pilot to guns, i can get randomly ejected :/

We most likely wont as its a retired aircraft from USAF and they no longer use it :/

:confused:

Tomcats with the Air Force? Sure its not with the Navy instead?

How a UH-1N Twin Huey? OR A B-52????

Twin Huey is Marine Corp. B52 is scheduled for this mod

:confused:

Tomcats with the Air Force? Sure its not with the Navy instead?

Ah i get it, it was written "Naval Air Force Reserve" on wikipedia, i misread xD

http://www.helis.com/database/modelorg/786/

I'm not sure if this is a valid source but it states that the Twin Huey was used by the USAF?

It definately was. It was playing a role in the defense of ballistic missile sites I think. It might also be still in service in this role.

Im afraid hes right, the Bell Uh-1N Twing Huey is currently being used by the United States Air Force. However, i think you should focus on fixed wing aircrafts for now and maybe even make a separate USAF mod for helicopters only if needed.

I don't want to force anybody to do something they don't want to do, the UH-1N Twin Huey could be a low priority in the mod's schedule

The UH-1N is used on the special operations side of the house as well.

http://www.americanspecialops.com/images/photos/usaf/uh-1n-helicopter-hr.jpg (327 kB)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/UH-1N-5.jpg (1571 kB)

Up until last year the USAF had UH-1Hs. They retired the last one and sent it up to NY.

http://www.helis.com/h/uh-1h_73-21721.jpg

http://www.helis.com/database/cn/33625/

The UH-1N is still used though in both special ops and base security roles. There are 62 total in active duty roles. There are almost as many UH-1Ns in service as there are Pavehawks in service.

http://www.af.mil/AboutUs/FactSheets/Display/tabid/224/Article/104464/uh-1n-iroquois.aspx

I always thought the camo pattern on the special operation wing Huey's was cool looking.

Edited by Hudson78

Will the Pavehawk have M2's for side gunners or will it just be miniguns?

M2 will be on there

M2 will be on there

Would be great to have minigun and 50.cal variants.

Ah alright, just would like to see a proper F14 as the arma 2 version is really glitchy, and its just such a cool looking aircraft.