Good day, so i try to set this up to my server but when i do that the server won't start again, what am i doing wrong. I put the @ASR to the server list where i have the other mods and then i put over the userconfig to arma 3 folder also, then the key to the right place. I also put the @ASR to the server command line. Do i have to edit something in the mission also ?

This is very likely something that I am doing wrong but on the off chance that there is an issue with ASR AI I'm posting here. I'm making a mission with the following mods being used:

ACE 3.5.1,

ASR AI3,

Arma 3:ALiVE,

RHS: United States Forces

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation

RHS: GREF

CBA v2.3.1

ruPAL RHS to ACE

When I load my mission I'm getting the following error message:

15:35:54 [318817,12150.7,0,"XEH: PreInit started. v2.3.1.160220. MISSIONINIT: missionName=Alive%20Altis%20Invasion, worldName=Altis, isMultiplayer=false, isServer=true, isDedicated=false, hasInterface=true, didJIP=false"]
15:35:57 Error in expression <itia_Militant_C", "Militia_Militant_D", , "Militia_Militant_E", "Militia_Leader">
15:35:57   Error position: <, "Militia_Militant_E", "Militia_Leader">
15:35:57   Error Invalid number in expression
15:35:57 File userconfig\asr_ai3\asr_ai3_settings_ss.sqf, line 44
15:35:57 Error in expression <itia_Militant_C", "Militia_Militant_D", , "Militia_Militant_E", "Militia_Leader">

Let me know if it is something you think is wrong with ASR AI and if you want any additional information. 

15:35:54 [318817,12150.7,0,"XEH: PreInit started. v2.3.1.160220. MISSIONINIT: missionName=Alive%20Altis%20Invasion, worldName=Altis, isMultiplayer=false, isServer=true, isDedicated=false, hasInterface=true, didJIP=false"]

Well, it's telling you that there's an error in userconfig\asr_ai3\asr_ai3_settings_ss.sqf on line 44. Judging by the error message, there are 2 commas after each other (an empty array element) on that line between "Militia_Militant_D" and "Militia_Militant_E" which isn't allowed.

Let me know if it is something you think is wrong with ASR AI and if you want any additional information.

The default ASR userconfig files don't have those values in them so the issue isn't with ASR.

You are completely correct, I went to said file and removed the said comma now everything works fine. Thank you.

It seems that my userconfig\asr_ai3\asr_ai3_settings_ss.sqf was modified by a server I play on so I don't think there any affect to ASR AI from the RHS new update. 

Please disregard my previous post. 

How do i know if this is working as it supposed to do in my server.I put the userconfig folder and the mod over to the server with the CBA, but i will like to now if its a way to see if its working as it supposed to do. Do they throw smoke grenades or something the AIs.

I have a suggestion regarding AI calling reinforcements. Could you add configurable "grace period"? It would functions like this: AI spots hostile, if AI gets killed before the "grace period" is finished, there is no call for reinforcements. This would allow for better stealth as rapid takedowns would be possible.

Another request: could there be a toggable setting with sets every AI teammate of player so all their skills are 1? I kind dislike the way my teammates are pretty much useless when I make AI less like bots. It should also work on units that join and leave during the mission. When unit leaves player group, its skills get the default values defined in skill settings userconfig.

I have a suggestion regarding AI calling reinforcements. Could you add configurable "grace period"? It would functions like this: AI spots hostile, if AI gets killed before the "grace period" is finished, there is no call for reinforcements. This would allow for better stealth as rapid takedowns would be possible.

I was under the impression that if you killed the group leader within 30 seconds then they would not share the information with other groups.

I still would like to be able to configure that. When working with AI teammates I would like to have more time to deal with the enemies. I like to tailor the experience to my skills.

the time for detection is in the script.  Who has Radios.... etc

I could only find radio report in danger.fsm, but I have no idea how to properly edit that one, so I still would like to request a configurable grace period.

• Like 1

Any idea when the AI configs for RHS 0.4.1 will come out?  :)

Any idea when the AI configs for RHS 0.4.1 will come out?  :)

I dont know ,but I think never. It has a config already to use as base to adjust....

Heya Robalo, after 1.60 I noticed that ASR removes some of the fire modes from weapon's config entry "mode[]". The only one left from vanilla is "manual", there is no more "Single" which used to exist before 1.60.

Since when is asr_ai3_main added to addons[] array in mission.sqm? It creates a dependency, which is slightly irritating. Is this intended or a bug introduced through 3den/1.60?

Edit: It appears all units are considered to be "members" of the asr_ai3 addon group.

Edit2: Apparently this is caused by the cfgPatches reworked done by BI in 1.60.

Since when is asr_ai3_main added to addons[] array in mission.sqm? It creates a dependency, which is slightly irritating. Is this intended or a bug introduced through 3den/1.60?

Edit: It appears all units are considered to be "members" of the asr_ai3 addon group.

Edit2: Apparently this is caused by the cfgPatches reworked done by BI in 1.60.

Yeah I hope it will get fixed soon, temporary fix is to remove that line manually or disable ASR AI when you are making a mission.

Wysłane z mojego Moto G 2014 przy użyciu Tapatalka

0.9.29 uploaded
- updated configs for Arma3 1.60
- fix author related error message
- UAV_AI units have max skill by default
- remove CAManBase::{audible,spotableDarkNightLightsOff,spotableNightLightsOff}, cfgAISkill::spotDistance tweaks in favor to updated vanilla settings; may need to re-evaluate and tweak these again.
- minor tweaks to userconfig defaults
- allow usage of base classes in class level overrides; Example: asr_ai3_main_levels_units[10] pushBack "B_Soldier_sniper_base_F";

Enjoy!

• Like 18

The new version has been frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

ASR AI 3 v0.9.29

required_addons.png

Community Base Addons A3

Thanks Armaholic !

Yeah I hope it will get fixed soon, temporary fix is to remove that line manually or disable ASR AI when you are making a mission.

Wysłane z mojego Moto G 2014 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Can you see if this is still happening ? Anyone know how to fix this ?

Current RHS AI Configs break M107 fire sound in RHS 0.4.1.

RHS AI config I made was for 0.4.0.1, use it with 0.4.1 at your own risk. I'll make new ones eventually, soon after I update the mod for APEX probably.

Heya Robalo, after 1.60 I noticed that ASR removes some of the fire modes from weapon's config entry "mode[]". The only one left from vanilla is "manual", there is no more "Single" which used to exist before 1.60.

Where ? what weapon? Can you re-check with 0.9.29 ?

I could only find radio report in danger.fsm, but I have no idea how to properly edit that one, so I still would like to request a configurable grace period.

I'll try to keep in mind for future updates to make that configurable.

Are there some recomanded ingame settings for skill/acc when using ASR AI?

And what about the editor...if you create a mission are the skills overwritten by ASR AI?

• Like 1

...and is it still only working with "file-patching" activated?

And what about the editor...if you create a mission are the skills overwritten by ASR AI?

Yea I am having a problem now where I put on ASR AI and I cannot get the enemy to stay still which sucks cus my missions like a shoot house with many rooms...  

But the AI now walks outside an maneuvers around which is great but I need a few to remain stationary and cannot.  Then I cannot find the settings folder to mess with the config or w/e 

because steam workshop doesn't display my mod folders properly... 

I'd recommend skillAI 0.7 and precisionAI 0.25.