toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

If you need a full list of all my weapon addons let me know and ill copy past em.

Or you could remove them all and test after adding each back in one at a time. That's the usual way to identify mod incompatibilities.

Or you could remove them all and test after adding each back in one at a time. That's the usual way to identify mod incompatibilities.

Lol was planning on that, buuuutt...hard to do that in a short time frame with 162 mods, which is probably unhealthy..well I currently have another custom preset in six im working on using to seek it out. Could be a while.

The compat patch should function as-is.

So the issues with RHS optics and yours persists, I mean now it has grown: now only HLC Ak74 (rust and clean) can attach your accessories (kobra, your 1p29, Goshawk), even the Saiga now is resttricted to RHS optics...

and I´ve noticed that flashlights/lasers/bipods are twisted (those that should attach on the lower rail, attachs to upper, and vice-versa =P

see what I mean->

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534004958520110348/9D4F15D21E53BBDD28CB8B83AB5B6F3CE51DB55B/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534004958520099719/39B2CBD3B3B00C860A8339469BF39AB86192461B/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534004958520036594/5B7D57EEC707BDFED65DACB391810C959F4C7452/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534004958520015329/E658FD95541F5F9C37EFA4828B489B6727CF611B/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534004958519956159/067F6E30B9742D30BB97F5D89388BC6C752663C3/

Hope you can fix it in the next update... and the Ak12 is going to get an UGL too???

cheers!

Found the problem with my scopes. It seems the mod "German Future soldier system Gladius IDZ2-ES" is causing a compat issue with the scopes of all HLC packs but the M4 one. Any chance there can be a patch made for this? As i have alot of loadout relying on the gear protion of IDZgladius, though not the weapons which are causing the invisible/non working scopes.

EDIT: Looks like I missed an underscore. Link for a fix below

thanks, Toadie - will look into it...

---------- Post added at 07:25 ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 ----------

No change - no option to swap barrel...

;2834011']So the issues with RHS optics and yours persists' date=' I mean now it has grown: now only HLC Ak74 (rust and clean) can attach your accessories (kobra, your 1p29, Goshawk), even the Saiga now is resttricted to RHS optics...

and I´ve noticed that flashlights/lasers/bipods are twisted (those that should attach on the lower rail, attachs to upper, and vice-versa =P

see what I mean->

[url']http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534004958520110348/9D4F15D21E53BBDD28CB8B83AB5B6F3CE51DB55B/[/url]

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534004958520099719/39B2CBD3B3B00C860A8339469BF39AB86192461B/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534004958520036594/5B7D57EEC707BDFED65DACB391810C959F4C7452/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534004958520015329/E658FD95541F5F9C37EFA4828B489B6727CF611B/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534004958519956159/067F6E30B9742D30BB97F5D89388BC6C752663C3/

Hope you can fix it in the next update... and the Ak12 is going to get an UGL too???

cheers!

Yes to the fixing of the RHS compatability, just need to find a spare 20 minutes to do it

Re: bipod- Yea that's because I put the side mount on the left-side instead of right, as Vanilla A3 has it, so the proxy for the slot is 180 degrees offset from that (strictly speaking the Default arma ones are actually the ones upside down, but whatever). While I could switch it the other way, I'm not super rused to do it, as it's only really notciably awkward with 3rd party stuff like those bipods (which is beyond of the intended use of slot anyway).

And yes to UGL AK12. Maybe even a 762x39 one too.

To the swap barrel option (AGM):

It works fine with RHS M249 LMG (including your compatability patch)...

Any ideas for the M60?

JM may cause arsenal issues for packs not configured for it. Nothing game-breaking though. So before reporting issues you should test without.

Noticed a config issue in G3 and M14 packs, change of vanilla class inheriitance:

class muzzle_snds_B : ItemCore {

should be:

class muzzle_snds_B : muzzle_snds_H {

in regards to the m60 config the issue is:

agm_overheating_allowbarrelswap = 1;

it must read:

AGM_Overheating_allowSwapBarrel = 1;

Concerning that animated sight issue, you might want to have a chat or take a look at VTN. I don't know if they have the same issue, or if they managed to fix it, but close to all their AKs are animated in the same fashions as yours. So a chat doesn't hurt.

awesome release.

couple of small error messages.

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon muzzle_snds_L with scope=private

and then seperately

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon hlc_muzzle_snds_g3 with scope=private

if i remove the hlc compatability pathc for RHS this message doesnt appear. it didnt appear before these updates either so something changed,

texture messages. possibly related to rpk12.

21:57:56 Warning Message: Cannot load texture hlc_wp_ak\tex\bis_rpk\rpk74_smdi.paa.

21:57:56 Warning Message: Cannot load texture ca\weapons_e\ak\data\ak74_akm_ti_ca.paa.

also using agm causes your weapon recoils to be noticably lower. noticed it on the g3 first.

Hope these are of use to you. thanks such a epic pack - it sets a new standard.

Hey man,

Just wanted to say I love all of your weapon mod packs, everything is just super high quality, great sounds, great textures. If I had to pick one weapons mod to use it would be yours.

I was wondering, however, if you are considering making an aggregate weapon pack with all of your weapons included in one download. I am constantly trying to narrow down the number of mods we use at any given time, and because you have to download yours for every pack it adds up fairly quickly... Any way you could release something like an "HLC Weapons Pack" that includes Core and all weapons you have made so we only need to download one?

Thanks for your time and dedication! Keep doing what you do!

Goomes

Hi Goomes, Welcome to Bis Forums!

What you can do for a one weapon pack mod version, is just create a mod folder, name it something like @HLCWeapons, create an addon folder inside then

drag all of the pbos from the separated addons from each weapon pack into that folder, then you'll have your weapon pack with all guns.

Hey Gunter,

Yes I thought of this, but then I would either have to a) host a download of that for everyone I play with, or b) tell them/explain to them how to do it, and they all complain about excessive mods and going through an extensive list before we begin, which makes it take forever to get started playing while everyone is trying to get on the same page mod-wise... My goal is to bring to my community a short and easy mod list, so that we can achieve a lot of variety in weaponry and gear, while being able to jump into an operation in ~30 mins or less.

At this point, HLC has so many variations on weapons and does a great job at filling the void where the vanilla weapons fall short, that to me it makes complete sense to have one comprehensive download (such as Massi's Nato Russian pack, or the new Community Upgrade Project). I think these mods would be a really popular weapons pack compared to the rest out there--high res textures, great audio, detailed reload animations, all of these weapons feel like they already came with vanilla Arma 3 IMO

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon muzzle_snds_L with scope=private

and then seperately

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon hlc_muzzle_snds_g3 with scope=private

if i remove the hlc compatability pathc for RHS this message doesnt appear. it didnt appear before these updates either so something changed,

are you sure that it disappeares? because i still get it even after removing the compatability patch.

Hey Gunter,

Yes I thought of this, but then I would either have to a) host a download of that for everyone I play with, or b) tell them/explain to them how to do it, and they all complain about excessive mods and going through an extensive list before we begin, which makes it take forever to get started playing while everyone is trying to get on the same page mod-wise... My goal is to bring to my community a short and easy mod list, so that we can achieve a lot of variety in weaponry and gear, while being able to jump into an operation in ~30 mins or less.

At this point, HLC has so many variations on weapons and does a great job at filling the void where the vanilla weapons fall short, that to me it makes complete sense to have one comprehensive download (such as Massi's Nato Russian pack, or the new Community Upgrade Project). I think these mods would be a really popular weapons pack compared to the rest out there--high res textures, great audio, detailed reload animations, all of these weapons feel like they already came with vanilla Arma 3 IMO

Goomes I struggle with the same community issues, but we've got around this by using Pw6... the actual number of mods used on a mission is totally arbitary, as long as they are stable and RPT free we allow them currently around 21-30 mission specific mods per op is not unusual. Our users don't even look at the specifics - they just refresh the repo and launch.

Simple

Hey Gunter,

The easy way to to get these add obs is via steam work shop. Then you can make a collection that each of your friends can use to download then all. It's pretty easy. All it needs is Toadie to upload them to steam which he did in the past.

Toadie, thank you for doing such a great job with your weapons mods. There is only one thing stopping my group from using your mods as our weapons pack, and that is the lack of UGL's on the AR-15's, except for the one. Are you planning to add them to any of the other AR's in the near future? I hope so, because your weapons are beautiful and we would really like to use them exclusively.

are you sure that it disappeares? because i still get it even after removing the compatability patch.

you're right mate, still gives that error with or without that patch.

Ya we use Pw6 and I still get complaints lol to people like us, 30 or so mods is nothing new, but when you are trying to get a group of people coordinated with that list there always seems to be an issue or somebody who doesn't want to do it, and by the time we are ready to go, half of my group is gone from frustration, which is what I'm trying to eliminate. My goal is to get everyone going ASAP, while trying to bridge the gap Bohemia left as far as content goes.

Wouldn't it just be easier to have one comprehensive mod released? Lol save everyone the hassle of finding a way around that... I mean there are like 7-8 mods in HLC collection, at this point a weapons pack just makes sense if you ask me.