toadie2k

Toadie's SmallArms and Animations for Arma3

After a bit of debugging, it looks like a fault in the AR15 pack muzzle configs. Check what I found here.

Just to ask, Toadie: have you fixed the issue with ASDG attachments ? Just wondering if we will find this fix into the next update.

Don't know if this has been answered already it seems there are a few items missing from the ar15 pack for me. ar15/core are both up current versions I've uninstalled and reinstalled both with no luck all other packs work great.

hlc_30rnd_556x45_S

hlc_rifle_samr2

and Suppressors for 556 and .300

Don't know if this has been answered already it seems there are a few items missing from the ar15 pack for me. ar15/core are both up current versions I've uninstalled and reinstalled both with no luck all other packs work great.

hlc_30rnd_556x45_S

hlc_rifle_samr2

After a bit of debugging, it looks like a fault in the AR15 pack muzzle configs. Check what I found here.

If you use the last ASDG update, this could be the problem.

using ASDG old, and now it seems that the additional sights on the FAL, G3, and AK packs are not functioning properly.

Except their railed counterparts are working though.

hlc_30rnd_556x45_S

hlc_rifle_samr2

Both 556 and subsonic ammo and 556, 300 silencers and SAM-R rifle work fine for me.

using ASDG old, and now it seems that the additional sights on the FAL, G3, and AK packs are not functioning properly.

Except their railed counterparts are working though.

@ Victruso

Optics work fine to:

unrailed versions of G3 should accept only: Accupoint, Zeiss Diavari and AN/PVS4 scopes.

Unrailed FALs should accept only: Trilux SUIT scope and AN/PVS4 scopes.

Regards.

Edited by Bolo861

Well, just found out that the suppressors are actually giving the subsonic loads supersonic cracks again because they increase the round's velocity. You may need to either slow down the rounds further or modify the suppressors to reduce the velocity increase when equipped.

Sounds easy...I hope Toadie can fix the config soon.
yep, will patch in the next few days.

Don't worry anyway, guys. Toadie know about the ASDG issue and he said he would work on patching it. Just patiently wait for the update :)

I see that all Toadie´s HLC weapon packs are updated on Armaholic... does the RHS compactibility patch needs to be updated or the older version works as it is?

Thanks for the fixes!

Cheers!

Thanks for sending us the new releases :cool:

Releases frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi Toadie, thanks again for your work!

One problem:

I can`t change the barrel of M60E4 while using AGM and a barrel in my vest...

There is no option to change it!

Awesome release with the new Colt M4...

Just a small problem.

There's no silencer to them :/

MP5 s suppressors don t show up in Virtual Arsenal.

Any ideas?

Regards.

Awesome release with the new Colt M4...

Just a small problem.

There's no silencer to them :/

Yeah, I would love to have some silenced to my CQB guns =)

Was there a plan to include silencers or is it a plan for future, I hope its a small fix :P

MP5 s suppressors don t show up in Virtual Arsenal.

Any ideas?

Regards.

I see them in my Arsenal, so update your ASDG to the latest patch > ASDG Joint Rails v0.11 <

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23243

Thanks for the update, Toadie !!! Everything works just fine now ;)

I see them in my Arsenal, so update your ASDG to the latest patch > ASDG Joint Rails v0.11 <

I ve reapplied ASDG JR just to be sure - no effect.

It s strange I ve got Gemtech Holo suppressor compatibile to new M4 and CQBR but non silencers for MP5 s.

Suppressors for G3s and M14 s are missing to, for some reason I ve got silencers for new M4 s and AK s.

Edited by Bolo861

Updated mod 1.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

---------- Post added at 23:41 ---------- Previous post was at 23:39 ----------

Updated mod 1.3.0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

---------- Post added at 23:43 ---------- Previous post was at 23:41 ----------

Updated mod 7.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Updated mod 1.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Updated mod 1.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Updated mod 1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Updated mod 1.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Updated mod 1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Updated mod 0.8.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Edited by kecharles28

still don't have supressors apearing in the virtual arsenal. got the latest joint rails and latest AR15 pack

but I do like the new M4s :)

I looked more into it and noticed that asdg_jointmuzzles was conflicting with the supressors.

So I deleted it and now I have supressors to all AR-15 ;)

Hi Toadie, thanks again for your work!

One problem:

I can`t change the barrel of M60E4 while using AGM and a barrel in my vest...

There is no option to change it!

ECH. I'll look at it.

EDIT: Looks like I missed an underscore. Link for a fix below

;2833785']I see that all Toadie´s HLC weapon packs are updated on Armaholic... does the RHS compactibility patch needs to be updated or the older version works as it is?

Thanks for the fixes!

Cheers!

The compat patch should function as-is.

I looked more into it and noticed that asdg_jointmuzzles was conflicting with the supressors.

So I deleted it and now I have supressors to all AR-15 ;)

Out of interest' date=' which versions of Joint Rails and Joint Muzzles are you running?

So, obviously, new versions of eveything are out, check the first page, or the previous page for links, and do be sure to check the changelogs- There's some new stuff.

You'll notice that on the M14 and FAL, there's new animated sights to boot, and you're probably wondering why those aren't on other weapons, there's some debilitating inconsistencies as to how camera axis/angle, barrel-axis and trajectories all interact-

I left it on the FALs and M14s because there's the least amount of zero drift, on other weapons it became A HUGE issue.

M60E4 - M60E4 v7a

Edited by toadie2k

You'll notice that on the M14 and FAL, there's new animated sights to boot, and you're probably wondering why those aren't on other weapons, there's some debilitating inconsistencies as to how camera axis/angle, barrel-axis and trajectories all interact-

I might be off the mark here but would it work to implement rearsight positions as different opticModes such that each can have its own 'eye' viewpoint?

Or, something I have fiddled with a little recently is the idea of giving 3D scopes the ability to adjust their zero. I've tested a very lightweight script (not much more than a ZeroUp/ZeroDown key event handler with a couple of lines of code) which will seamlessly (invisibly) switch the optic (or in this case rearsight) with a protected (not visible in the editor) version of the same optic with a different reticle/sight preset.

Having said that, I didn't even know that you could animate a zero change on a smallarm like that (don't think I've seen it before) - which probably would have been a better way of attempting what I wanted to do (apart from the issues you've encountered).

Edited by Defunkt

Hay all, having a major issue with the AK,G3, and M14 packs, their sights aren't showing up. I do not receive any error messages and they seemingly work all fine except the custom scopes. They just wont show up and trying to sight in causes all sorts of weird things unless its a 2d zoom scope. Any idea what could be conflicting? Mind you im using a WHOLE lot like CUP,trixie, RHS, Eric J, mastery design, etc If you need a full list of all my weapon addons let me know and ill copy past em. Its been on a while but ive decided i'd post it now since it seems its only on my end.