dezkit

Ivory Aircraft

HI DEZKIT!

The texan 2 is excellent,but is it possible you make a version of that plane with rockets pods (like ffar,or something like this),instead of GBU's.........i know ,i'm a pain in the ass kid,even if I 40 years old.:man3:

and again, thank you for the 4 amazing planes!!!

.....my english is awful,i know....btw i'm not english.;)

Hi dude, all other planes are awesome but when i try to spawn MiG-29K i get error:

NO ENTRY

'bin\config.bin.ExhaustsEffectJet'

I hope you'll fix this.

Thanks

The next update will come in 1-2 weeks. Stay tuned

The next update will come in 1-2 weeks. Stay tuned

Cool. Very interested in the GR4 but would be nice to have a NATO faction one :)

Please keep the AAF version config as an option though... fits nicely with my Future Altis ALiVE mission where the AAF have bought some old RAF tornados....

:)

SJ

I can't remember but was the F-15E

.... what

I think maybe he can't remember what he was going to say? :D

Am I wrong, or did there use to be PSD files in the Texan II source download? They're not in the 1.5, so I am downloading 1.4 now to check if there used to be. :?

lol i must have cut out the rest of my sentence last time

I can't remember but was the F-15E part of your plan in the future? Dezkit... a 2 seater?

Dezkit, I should advise you to use

, it suits quite perfectly the subject and would spice it up a bit ;)

Anxious to see the improvements =D

cheers!

I've got a question about the atomic bomb, if I may.

Are you also going to make a standing-rack for the bomb to be sitting in on the ground? Have it as some sort of critically damagable nuclear device, perhaps with a timer on it, or instantly exploding if the device/bomb's health is set to zero.

And how wide is the total destruction zone going to be? 5km/3miles radius? Or perhaps bigger, depending on what the true destruction-radius of the B-61 bomb is.. (of that I have no idea..) But anyways, keep up the great works. This sure is a nice surprise! :D

The nuke is set to automagically detonate at an altitude of 50 meters above terrain. The damage radius is will tinkered to have some balance and real life counterpart.

As for the standing rack I'm not sure if i want to do something that has little value :p

Maybe later though

Ah! Nice! :)

But will the bomb also be selectable as an object from a dropdown menu within the editor?

Like say, I'd select the bomb, insert a "flyinheight" code in the initialization box, and that bomb still explodes when it reaches about 50 meters of altitude?

Loving the new improvements mate. I would like to add the ECM is on the left hand side and the Boz Pod is on the right looking from behind but im just being picky with that. Also the fins on the ECM are a little close together. Keep up the good work excite to see the progress on the cockpit.

Feel free to get in touch any time :)

hey you should atleast remove the photo marks(the black white bars) from the mig-29 skin^^ it was added to the prototyp as reference the standard version doesnt have them^^

you could also add the mig-29m by just removing the hook

lol i must have cut out the rest of my sentence last time

I can't remember but was the F-15E part of your plan in the future? Dezkit... a 2 seater?

Yes. Somewhere during the summer i'll release it