dezkit

Ivory Aircraft

Two smaller bugs with the ERJ: collision lights are two small so they are not really visible up close, and other lights clip through the model (http://i.imgur.com/0XLHphA.jpg).

But I really like the model especially the cockpit, and the reflective material looks nice on the outside.

Solved all the issues above. Also I figured out why some of the planes weren't loadinjg when launching 2+ of the same

Solved all the issues above. Also I figured out why some of the planes weren't loadinjg when launching 2+ of the same

Wow, this is nice... could you explain to us what was causing it (except if it was an embarrasing discovery lol) we like how some mysteries are solved, without Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Machine ;D

cheers!

The scripts in the unit were looping infinitely. Also new plane on the making crj200

Also new plane on the making crj200

Nice! Could you add Altian Air livery for it and also for ERJ-135? I would like if they could have multiple liveries, not only one? And I mean, if you decide to add Altian Air livery for ERJ-135, you wouldn't need to remove the white livery what it has now, as you did for Yak-42, from what you removed the Altian Air livery.

The scripts in the unit were looping infinitely. Also new plane on the making crj200

Outstanding.

It's awesome to have all the civilian planes to give more "real" atmosphere to Altis :)

Very nice aircraft. Tell me, I couldn't switch weapons on the Tornado, both in manual fire mode, and with an AI copilot. Normally Ctrl-f does it - am I doing something wrong as it stayed on Master Arm SAFE?

Ummmmmm that's a problem on your end, i think the default keybind to switch weapons if just F not control-F.

Also, I will be making and adding in an Altian Air texture to the civilian jets

I removed it because I felt like it was done very poorly. I will be making new ones

I know that the crj200 is still in beta, but are you gonna give transparency from the outside to the windows of the passangers?

I think I'm going to put the Fulcrum in my mod as CSAT's fighter jet (to complement the existing one.) I'll let you know how the textures turn out.

Lovely lovely, you are doing an awesome work :)

Just an idea... You could also make some kind of Altian presidential "Air Force One" texture for a Crj200 :o

Edited by MistyRonin

True. I'm due for something like that, completely forgot

As well as a tail number, the Altian Air Force (AAF too lol) or the basic AAF logo near the back of the aircraft and the seal near/on the front door. Gooooooood luck!

P.S. Dont forget the leather seats! xD

---------- Post added at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:38 ----------

Also what map is that?

What if the sky-blue on the Altian presidential plane is made golden-yellow, like found on the Altian flag instead?

That way it both represents FIA as a war-winner faction, or the AAF being still in charge of the Republic, whilst staying away from the plane looking like a miniature version of the USA's 'Airforce One'.

By no means a request though, I merely meant it as a suggestion. Otherwise excellent looking stuff, and the presidential version is a welcome asset being added to the bunch! :D Thank you for all the work Dezkit! Loving it so far.

i tried both with a greenish and a yellowish colour at first, both looked unreasonable so i stuck with blue =P

also i made the seal

i tried both with a greenish and a yellowish colour at first, both looked unreasonable so i stuck with blue =P

also i made the seal

I see, well thanks for having tried it anyways, and good to hear you made a presidential/national seal. :D Can't wait to see how it looks.

A passenger cabin for the ERJ 135 and/or the crj200 would be fantastic, because the planes are commercial regio jets and you can use them for civilian transport ;)

i mean such a nice plane only for a pilot and his second officer is a little bit....Its just a pitty :(

If you are already working on it its great :yay:

P.S. on which airfield did you took that pic?