soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation A3 WIP Thread

For a first try that's really good, you should have seen my first model. :D It was a complete disaster.

Mine are bad, too. I had screwed it so badly and it looked ragged as hell.

For a first try that's really good, you should have seen my first model. :D It was a complete disaster.

Thanks mate :) Guess ive had an eye for detail for a long time, should have started modelling long ago but time and worklife was an issue for me in the past.

BMPT like in the good old days from OFP and BAS addon studios lol really nice it is a cool looking one to

I see a lot of stuff for the U.S. army but what about the good old USMC and Will give the US military the ECH helmet because i heard it has started to replace LWS and AHC in afghnistan? One more thing if you make a U.S. faction and Russian faction can you guys possibly make story line for both factions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_Combat_Helmet_(United_States)

Please tell me you guys are making Russian special forces units look this, http://russianmilitaryphotos.wordpress.com/2012/01/18/new-pictures-of-russias-alpha-spetsnaz-counter-terrorism-division/, I would go nuts if I saw just glimpse of you guys working on the New Russian SOF gear. Are you guys also planning on making desert units for the russian? Keep up the great work

Edited by deadpool2894

Question to RHS team. What I believe is lacking somehow in vanilla game is lack of supply boxes with uniforms, vests, helmets and such type of equipment (or I just didn't find this in editor), will you guys add such supply boxes for both factions?

Some release of MX2010?

Edited by Garra

Some texture progress on the BMD4

Click for full larger image

tVv0KqW.jpg

Some texture progress on the BMD4

Click for full larger image

http://i.imgur.com/tVv0KqW.jpg

Nice work!

Do you have some news about some release of MX2010?

When you plan to release the first version?

Thanks

Not sure about the USF side of things. Gurdy might be the person to ask about that as I've only touched AFRF ATM

AFRF would probably not be too far away from a release;)

Don't say that! Because then we grow expectations and... then things get delayed hahaha :P

Anyway, you are doing an outstanding work Vas, I dare to say that you are a great "texture" artist :)

Most probably would be a public alpha for people to try b4 0.3

Cheers for the compliments. Having a good model to texture always helps too.

I'm texturing a lot of things atm but I plan to make some more models when iv'e done so so I can texture them too ;)

:pet5: The tension rises. Dont say something like that :butbut: i cant wait after all those awesome screenshots

:pet5: The tension rises. Dont say something like that :butbut: i cant wait after all those awesome screenshots

That's why is said "Probably", I didn't guarantee it ;)

That's why is said "Probably", I didn't guarantee it ;)

But i can wait. Its done when its done and i guess we all (future users) will get a high quality mod.

After looking at the screenshots in this topic there is only one way to say what I want to say in an appropriate manner:

GIEF

Nice work!

Do you have some news about some release of MX2010?

When you plan to release the first version?

Yep, USF development is chugging along just fine. We might have a few goodies to show soon, but getting the AFRF public alpha ready to go has been our top priority. :)

D-double post!

Here's a quick look at our brand new M320 GLM, model by Gurdy and textures by Sabre!

rhsusam320s.jpg

Yep, USF development is chugging along just fine. We might have a few goodies to show soon, but getting the AFRF public alpha ready to go has been our top priority. :)

WOOOOot! Looking forward to this! Finally some real high quality russians!