Sign in to follow this  
LykosMactire

N-B U.S.M.C Project

Atin that is a DEV update, those stuff are not ready

idgaf :P Its the newest format to match the PWS.

---------- Post added at 05:14 ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 ----------

Atin that is a DEV update, those stuff are not ready

and actually its not, dev is NB_USMC_DEV.zip

Nice guys Uniforms are looking nice guys keep up the good work!

p.s hope to see those helis soon!

Nice guys Uniforms are looking nice guys keep up the good work!

p.s hope to see those helis soon!

The UH-1Y Will be here eventually. The fucking model.cfg is pissing me off >:L

idgaf :P Its the newest format to match the PWS.

---------- Post added at 05:14 ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 ----------

and actually its not, dev is NB_USMC_DEV.zip

you gave them stuff that was not ready, that one has dev files in it and also the optional config already in

you gave them stuff that was not ready, that one has dev files in it and also the optional config already in

Whoopty Fuckin doo. They can deal with it until I give a patch this afternoon. Wont be to damn hard. Put it as the Dev link since you wanted to add that

Whoopty Fuckin doo. They can deal with it until I give a patch this afternoon. Wont be to damn hard. Put it as the Dev link since you wanted to add that

ok good point i'll inform foxhound

ok good point i'll inform foxhound

Don't worry about it now. When I get home at 5 I'll add the new uniforms, fix the helmet and update the file to not have the optional included as a requirement.

Looking forward to it man. Really like where this mod is going.

Due to config issues for now, (and being tired as fuck lately.) Patch delayed.

Any news on you guys working on server keys and compatibility with AliVE? Really wanna use this mod but with out those can't really use it with our server and missions. keep up the work you two!

Any news on you guys working on server keys and compatibility with AliVE? Really wanna use this mod but with out those can't really use it with our server and missions. keep up the work you two!

i'll get him to add those in with next public update (which will be after the entire desert uniform is retextured, FR gets new marksman rifle, Special helmets for all SF units, and also i need to darken the winter a little *its like the spongebob movie when neptune takes his crown off "MY EYES"* and also a possible Kuma retexture to fill in for an abrams untill can port)

A little update:

i have been working on the temporary Kuma textures and i would like to announce the textures are done and the kuma may be in next update

A little update:

i have been working on the temporary Kuma textures and i would like to announce the textures are done and the kuma may be in next update

And said update will be released when I get the kuma and put it ingame under a fakeass name.

And said update will be released when I get the kuma and put it ingame under a fakeass name.

technically none of the names we are using are fake,

the MATV is the hunter's name in real life

the HAVOC is the marine's designation for the Patria AMV (or as we know it the AMV-7 Marshall)

and the Kuma is going to be named the 2a7 Revolution like in RL. so yea Atin nothing faked just a placeholder untill you can port the abrams

a little sneak peek of the new desert uniform

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/597030518888006660/29639A402C41463B8BD0094A2EAF846B081C0074/ (363 kB)

progress is being made, once we have the temporary tanks and such in we will be set for another update

---------- Post added at 04:35 ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 ----------

also i want your opinion if we should remove RH M4s from our dependencies and make our own

[/color]also i want your opinion if we should remove RH M4s from our dependencies and make our own

I think there are enough M4 packs/mods around already. Stick to RH's great M4s as it is.

Leave The RH, no point in putting time into the rifles when it could be used on sum of dem smexy helis *cough*ch53*cough*, but no really keep the RH M4/M16, i would suggest Concentrating on the Unis, and Vehics atm.

Leave The RH, no point in putting time into the rifles when it could be used on sum of dem smexy helis *cough*ch53*cough*, but no really keep the RH M4/M16, i would suggest Concentrating on the Unis, and Vehics atm.

Dem heli's are a pain in the ass to get the Model.cfg working, so they could be some time. But we have some reskins to fill in the gaps for now. Don't worry; They'll be out at some point.

Only thing I recommend on the guns, is to find a way to use JSRS sounds. Maybe contact RH?

Also, will those desert uniforms replace the current ones? I actually like the current one.

Only thing I recommend on the guns, is to find a way to use JSRS sounds. Maybe contact RH?

Also, will those desert uniforms replace the current ones? I actually like the current one.

thats on RHs todo list

also i want your opinion if we should remove RH M4s from our dependencies and make our own

It would probably be better to remove them from the dependencies altogether and let people choose to use a weapon pack of their choice.

I don't know why anyone would want to use any other M4's though

It would probably be better to remove them from the dependencies altogether and let people choose to use a weapon pack of their choice.

I want to remove all dependencies in the future, but to keep with the USMC mod we have to have M4's and M16's. So we'll either use his pack or make our own in the future.

I don't know why anyone would want to use any other M4's though

Because some servers have issues where it lags and breaks server resources, (aka shit servers) and it lacks some features people like and some other stuff.