Sign in to follow this  
LykosMactire

N-B U.S.M.C Project

ok thanks for clearing,

Fucking double post. A few things will be added / removed or replaced in the future. The MK48 just made more sense for me at this time to get a base model down for our M249 and M240 as I already have one completed and am just fixing the kinks in the animation sync.

---------- Post added at 16:36 ---------- Previous post was at 16:35 ----------

Also; Post a list somewhere on the Groups for me so I can attempt to make those later.

Great Units keep up the work..

lol....DevilDogs= the Germans never used it only for USMC ----- everyone is Devildog/s=>Teufelshunde, Teufelskerle => who is a daredevil/go-getter and was/is often said in Germany

Edited by TeilX

lol....DevilDogs= the Germans never used it only for USMC ----- everyone is Devildog/s=>Teufelshunde, Teufelskerle => who is a daredevil/go-getter and was/is often said in Germany

That is true!

yea once we get a new MATV wood texture in we will release Alpha V.010 with possible groups or not in next update

also that was how the USMC got its nickname Devildogs though, battle of Belleau wood.

Worklog

----------------------

-New Desert uniforms being tested inspired by the USMC Des in ACE

-Someone thought it was going to snow *hint hint*

-FR guys got some darker woodland unis

-Screw the ghosthawk, we marines like to hold on to older tech

PS. sorry for no updates, partner was very VERY busy recently

-Screw the ghosthawk, we marines like to hold on to older tech

I sense Hueys coming... :D

I sense Hueys coming... :D

With a modern twistttttt...

With a modern twistttttt...

not just hueys

Also i have changed the uniform texture to look like this with the woodland uni

(credit to the owner of this picture) http://www.armynavysales.com/assets/item/regular/FROG_Combat_Shirt_MARPAT_Woodland.jpg

Also has ANYONE notice that one of the USMC camos for Winter enviroments is a winter version of US4CES or something like that, cause now i have some textures with them for FR, marsoc is going all white

example of winter camo (as again credit to owner) http://images-kitup.military.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/marine-snipers-winter-camo.jpg

Worklog-

-Uniforms awaiting shipment to the front for woodland,desert, and winter enviroments

-The LAV-25s got caught in a traffic jam, so we flew in the replacements, the HAVOC AMV (no worries the LAV is still planned :3)

-the Ridiculous CPL. Nunez stubbed his toe on a M134 Minigun, now i wonder what two vehicles those will go on ;)

---------- Post added at 02:38 ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 ----------

in fact with the HAVOCs, heres two of the 3 Variants now

Woodland

3E33D3DEA3FBE96B2CBF19381BCBE99F814D3AB2

Desert

31E3FAC9895B8BB56DF2AC717164E92140561E57

Worklog-

-the Ridiculous CPL. Nunez stubbed his toe on a M134 Minigun, now i wonder what two vehicles those will go on ;)

..Even I don't know what is coming here..

..Even I don't know what is coming here..

dude, you do, you have one that flies but rotors wont work xD

---------- Post added at 03:13 ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 ----------

Greetings from Namalsk (using A3MP and the Namalsk effect cold module)

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/597028518906066915/6DAFF16856B51761D2BCCA772EC8CA62FCB6550D/ (448 kB)

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/597028518906070490/75F803BC185B7F1385943E124DF9533FA6169A39/ (462 kB)

dude, you do, you have one that flies but rotors wont work xD

Thats alot of things.

Those Havocs look great, well done boys.

Will you guys consider adding other Marine rotary aircraft like the Sea Knights and Super Stallions, because the Marine Corps do not operate Seahawks - they're used by the Navy only.

Those Havocs look great, well done boys.

Will you guys consider adding other Marine rotary aircraft like the Sea Knights and Super Stallions, because the Marine Corps do not operate Seahawks - they're used by the Navy only.

i'll toss that idea to Atin, i TOLD him that we needed knighthawks, because thats what they had in A2. and also with the Sea Knights i will see if i can find a way to get Atin to work on one, hes been a little on the lazy side recently

i'll toss that idea to Atin, i TOLD him that we needed knighthawks, because thats what they had in A2. and also with the Sea Knights i will see if i can find a way to get Atin to work on one, hes been a little on the lazy side recently

Knighthawks = Seahawks, the same thing. They are only operated by the Navy and yes in A2 the helicopters were deployed as attached to the LHD, thus USS Khe Sahn written on its side.

Knighthawks = Seahawks, the same thing. They are only operated by the Navy and yes in A2 the helicopters were deployed as attached to the LHD, thus USS Khe Sahn written on its side.

Ok, well time to start digging deaper into research

---------- Post added at 16:34 ---------- Previous post was at 16:11 ----------

Found a mod from arma II that allows modding that has the Sea knight and the Super Stallion, here is a quote from its author

Good Day Gents.

After reciving alot of pm and mails i want to make clear.

As long as the models and textures stays in arma anyone can modify it and adjust it as long the keep refrence to the ppl in the first message of this thread.

sadly i lost all the of my data on a computer crash sometime ago but i will try to find working mlods as i gave them to some mods.

i wish i would have the time to make these birds better and make some new content.

Have fun,

sfc

I will talk to Atin about it and get it started

here is a link to the mod with the helicopters that the author gives permission to anyone to add

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?91026-Operation-unknown-wip

Edited by AngelWingGamingJacob

Def do it, add those wonderful beast to your mod. CH53/46 are a def for any True USMC mod and Modder is right Marine Corps doesn't use any variation of the UH-60. They use Hueys, Cobras, Sea Knights, Super Stallions and Osprey.

Def do it, add those wonderful beast to your mod. CH53/46 are a def for any True USMC mod and Modder is right Marine Corps doesn't use any variation of the UH-60. They use Hueys, Cobras, Sea Knights, Super Stallions and Osprey.

yea, i will have to kick myself and atin in the nuts for that, i was too tired when we came up with adding those

---------- Post added at 20:35 ---------- Previous post was at 20:20 ----------

i will say that this mod is getting a lot more attention then our CMF mod which is still wip, and is actually stalled due to this. And i really appreciate the feedback and the support with the mod

yea, i will have to kick myself and atin in the nuts for that, i was too tired when we came up with adding those

Bitch, Those were all YOUR ideas. Not mine

Bitch, Those were all YOUR ideas. Not mine

well you could have given me a heads up that they were not used, and you even said "the Seahawk is used by the USMC" so yea we both wronged