Sign in to follow this  
LykosMactire

N-B U.S.M.C Project

Me? :D

I look forward to the release m8, especially the current-day setting vehicles and aircraft.

Currently only a UH-1Y and AH-1Z are in the works, as I can't figure out cars. xD

A little heads up for all that wait

i presume the release may be early next month with basic infantry, MARSOC (no FR yet sorry guys), AH-1Z, 2x MATV, and possible LVSR (marine name for HEMTT)

-on the updates side

there will be an optional PBO file in a separate folder in the ZIP for access to a UAV operator using Feints RQ-11B

i am also going to de-saturate the woodland marpat a little because its....TOO GREEN

MARSOC is now equipped with M4A1s by RH and a silencer in their backpack.

also id like to give a little shoutout to the maps from A2 using ArmA III Map Pack by alduric (some are compatible because of the mod, not included in it) and which the marines best suit it.

-Takistan(DES and DES MARSOC)

-Zargabad(DES and DES MARSOC)

-SHAPUR(DES and DES MARSOC)

-PR FATA(DES and DES MARSOC)

-Clafghan(DES and DES MARSOC)

-Chernarus(WOOD and WOOD MARSOC)

-Utes(WOOD and WOOD MARSOC)

-Taviana(WOOD and WOOD MARSOC)

-MGB Vietnam (WOOD and WOOD MARSOC)

-Celle 1 and 2 (WOOD and WOOD MARSOC)

-Ovaron (WOOD and WOOD MARSOC)

-Everon (WOOD and WOOD MARSOC)

-Nogova 2010 (WOOD and WOOD MARSOC)

A little heads up for all that wait

i presume the release may be early next month with basic infantry, MARSOC (no FR yet sorry guys), AH-1Z, 2x MATV, and possible LVSR (marine name for HEMTT)

-on the updates side

there will be an optional PBO file in a separate folder in the ZIP for access to a UAV operator using Feints RQ-11B

i am also going to de-saturate the woodland marpat a little because its....TOO GREEN

MARSOC is now equipped with M4A1s by RH and a silencer in their backpack.

also id like to give a little shoutout to the maps from A2 using ArmA III Map Pack by alduric (some are compatible because of the mod, not included in it) and which the marines best suit it.

-Takistan(DES and DES MARSOC)

-Zargabad(DES and DES MARSOC)

-SHAPUR(DES and DES MARSOC)

-PR FATA(DES and DES MARSOC)

-Clafghan(DES and DES MARSOC)

-Chernarus(WOOD and WOOD MARSOC)

-Utes(WOOD and WOOD MARSOC)

-Taviana(WOOD and WOOD MARSOC)

-MGB Vietnam (WOOD and WOOD MARSOC)

-Celle 1 and 2 (WOOD and WOOD MARSOC)

-Ovaron (WOOD and WOOD MARSOC)

-Everon (WOOD and WOOD MARSOC)

-Nogova 2010 (WOOD and WOOD MARSOC)

AH-1Z is NOT Promised for first Alpha, as I am still having model.cfg issues and am working on amending them, I HOPE for it to be released in the first Public alpha.

AH-1Z is NOT Promised for first Alpha, as I am still having model.cfg issues and am working on amending them, I HOPE for it to be released in the first Public alpha.

ik but thats why im saying early next month, because i want the guys who get this mod to have something promising in the air. BLUFOR has to have something that can combat MI-48 Kajmans effectively

Well next month is a MAYBE, as its almost upon us, I have some minor projects I'm looking at doing for this, I've talked to Alex's and I'm thinking of modifying the shit outa the Tactical Vest to have shoulder pieces for some Up armored marines in MARSOC or something if not EOD, plus the LVSR is giving errors and is a more pressing concern than the AH-1Z since thats a error I'm trying to get aid with

Well next month is a MAYBE, as its almost upon us, I have some minor projects I'm looking at doing for this, I've talked to Alex's and I'm thinking of modifying the shit outa the Tactical Vest to have shoulder pieces for some Up armored marines in MARSOC or something if not EOD, plus the LVSR is giving errors and is a more pressing concern than the AH-1Z since thats a error I'm trying to get aid with

well atin you gotta remember what i told you on TS, that should not be as high in priority as the AH-1Z because we already have one in game just not to the texture we would want.

The infantry are coming along nicely but i will point out a few things

1. Downsizing MARPAT wood uniform a little because of spacing issues

2. FR units have a small chance for NOMEX suits since the FROG was made specifically to do the same NOMEX does.

3. I made a booniehat :3

4. I may make another MARSOC section for white/light grey shirts for "Artic and Naval"

so so far here is how it will be laid out in editor this includes stuff that will not be in the Alpha and possibly beta (not done posting this)

-BLUFOR

--U.S.M.C (still waiting for atin to change it from United States Marine Corps)

---Infantry (Wood)

----Squad Leader

----Team Leader

----Grenadier

----Rifleman

----Rifleman (AT)

----Autorifleman

----Machinegunner

----Corpsman

----Marksman (DMR not yet made)

----Sniper (M107)

---Infantry (Desert)

----Squad Leader

----Team Leader

----Grenadier

----Rifleman

----Rifleman (AT)

----Autorifleman

----Machinegunner

----Corpsman

----Sniper (M107)

---Infantry (Garrison Wood) (not yet made)

----Guard

----Marksman (DMR not made yet)

----Radio Operator

----Turret Operator

---Infantry (Garrison Desert) (not yet made)

----Guard

----Autorifleman

----Machinegunner

----Radio Operator

----Turret Operator

---Force Recon (Wood)

----Team leader

----Rifleman (AT)

----Autorifleman

----Machinegunner

----Rifleman

----Saboteur

----JTAC Operator

---Force Recon (Desert)

----Team leader

----Rifleman (AT)

----Autorifleman

----Machinegunner

----Rifleman

----Saboteur

----JTAC Operator

---MARSOC (Wood)

----Operator TL

----Operator

----Heavy Gunner

----Operator AT

----UAV Operator (Optional Config)

----Marksman (Mk-12 SPR)

---MARSOC (Desert)

----Operator TL

----Operator

----Heavy Gunner

----Operator AT

----Marksman (Mk-12 SPR)

---MARSOC (Naval)(no progress made)

----Operator TL

----Operator

----Heavy Gunner

----Operator AT

----Marksman (Mk-12 SPR)

---Men (Story)

----CW2. Boe wood

----CW2. Boe Desert

---Vehicles (Wood)

----MATV

----LVSR

----M1A2

----MTVR (Not ported yet)

---Vehicles (Desert)

----MATV

----LVSR

----M1A2

----MTVR (Not ported yet)

---Aircraft

----AH-1Z Super Cobra (WIP

----UH-1Y Venom (WIP)

----MH-60 Knighthawk (not yet ported)

---Ships

----RHIB (not yet ported)

Edited by AngelWingGamingJacob

The infantry are coming along nicely but i will point out a few things

1. Downsizing MARPAT wood uniform a little because of spacing issues

2. FR units have a small chance for NOMEX suits since the FROG was made specifically to do the same NOMEX does.

3. I made a booniehat :3

4. I may make another MARSOC section for white/light grey shirts for "Artic and Naval"

so so far here is how it will be laid out in editor this includes stuff that will not be in the Alpha and possibly beta (not done posting this)

-BLUFOR

--U.S.M.C (still waiting for atin to change it from United States Marine Corps)

---Infantry (Wood)

----Squad Leader

----Team Leader

----Grenadier

----Rifleman

----Rifleman (AT)

----Corpsman

----Sniper (M107)

---Infantry (Desert)

----Squad Leader

----Team Leader

----Grenadier

----Rifleman

----Rifleman (AT)

----Corpsman

----Sniper (M107)

---Infantry (Garrison Wood) (not yet made)

----Guard

----Marksman

----Radio Operator

----Turret Operator

---Infantry (Garrison Garrison) (not yet made)

----Guard

----Marksman

----Radio Operator

----Turret Operator

---MARSOC (Wood)

----Operator TL

----Operator

----Operator AT

----Marksman

---MARSOC (Desert)

----Operator TL

----Operator

----Operator AT

----Marksman

---MARSOC (Naval)(no progress made)

----Operator TL

----Operator

----Operator AT

----Marksman

---CW2. Boe

----Boe wood

----Boe Desert

---Vehicles (Wood)

----MATV

----LVSR

----M1A2

---Vehicles (Desert)

----MATV

----LVSR

----M1A2

---Aircraft

---Ships

**CW2 Boe is going to be either a Infantry [story] or Heroes tab to show its not a basic infantry man, he may be cut out of alpha and beta and not be seen til full release pending the issue of his identity not remaining what it needs to be, and often being white instead of African

M1A2 as in Slammer? and I need the LVSR in Desert, and I'd assume we make a new sleeveless uniform for the Garrisons so they seem more relaxed and casual as a garrison doesn't have Everyone on high alert. Marksmen rifle is the RH MK12 Mod

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 18:00 ----------

Cause, right now, A tank is far from my abilities

**CW2 Boe is going to be either a Infantry [story] or Heroes tab to show its not a basic infantry man, he may be cut out of alpha and beta and not be seen til full release pending the issue of his identity not remaining what it needs to be, and often being white instead of African

M1A2 as in Slammer? and I need the LVSR in Desert, and I'd assume we make a new sleeveless uniform for the Garrisons so they seem more relaxed and casual as a garrison doesn't have Everyone on high alert. Marksmen rifle is the RH MK12 Mod

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 18:00 ----------

Cause, right now, A tank is far from my abilities

i had the section called boe, im fixing now,

and yes agreed,

and no i mean when we are able to port the Abrams TUSK which is why thats going to be an after-release vehicle

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

my post a couple up is finished now so you can see what may or may not happen, but that is the overall goal

Will there be any autoriflemans and machinegunnners as part of the mod?

that is a subject i completely passed over but yes, ill go add those into the list now

but my current question is if im going to see if Atin can copy and paste his M249 over from the WIP CMF mod.

also going to ask him about a M240B

that is a subject i completely passed over but yes, ill go add those into the list now

but my current question is if im going to see if Atin can copy and paste his M249 over from the WIP CMF mod.

also going to ask him about a M240B

Probably also a good consideration to bring over an M27 IAR as that's what the Corps are replacing the 249 with.

If you do, please still leave the 249 in-game as I love that MG. :)

Probably also a good consideration to bring over an M27 IAR as that's what the Corps are replacing the 249 with.

ill do my best, we may have to go with it anyways because idk if Atin has a IAR and also i typoed he doesnt have a M249 but he does have a MK48, but he shouldnt have a problem porting the 249.

Also a little teaser pic group here with some of the Czech units i have been texturing in clafghan

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/595900720765832116/EF4976DA4DCDC3975EEAF6D6D221671646C7D397/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/595900720765829094/016544BE83D8E0D4E317E9A875FE5DBEDCA5BC0B/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/595900720765835449/80130CD1B7108B0C7077DFF1A992FCC687C36D85/

What AT will you use in mod, AT4?

I might add a M136 Ant-Tank launcher for MARSOC and Force Recon, but I'll have to get with the Canadian Armed Forces to see if they could help with the disposable script

---------- Post added at 15:11 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

I have a really old IAR model back from when I played Counter Strike, so I can easily update it and let Jacob play with the textures.

Well guys im going to be not active this weekend mod wise because im going to be at my girlfriends house but i will state this

i sent Atin a bunch of fixed stuff and added stuff (our MATVs now have an EGA on the side and will have proper backs)

and i also have tested them in combat, they do good.

and a heads up for the big project me and atin are starting later on after most if not all our mods release

i have made the 2035 MARSOC uniforms and also 1 Chinese uniform and will be working on the BLUFOR russians tonight (i think this will turn out good with russians BLUFOR)

also the 2035 marines will be using US4CES digicam mainly due to MARPAT will possibly be out of date by 2035, depending on how things look i may switch back

and back to this current gen mod, i would like to have your opinion, should we port the DMR from A2 over to A3 or stick with the MK12 for all marksman (if we port it will go to all Non SF marksmen)

Well guys im going to be not active this weekend mod wise because im going to be at my girlfriends house but i will state this

i sent Atin a bunch of fixed stuff and added stuff (our MATVs now have an EGA on the side and will have proper backs)

and i also have tested them in combat, they do good.

and a heads up for the big project me and atin are starting later on after most if not all our mods release

i have made the 2035 MARSOC uniforms and also 1 Chinese uniform and will be working on the BLUFOR russians tonight (i think this will turn out good with russians BLUFOR)

also the 2035 marines will be using US4CES digicam mainly due to MARPAT will possibly be out of date by 2035, depending on how things look i may switch back

and back to this current gen mod, i would like to have your opinion, should we port the DMR from A2 over to A3 or stick with the MK12 for all marksman (if we port it will go to all Non SF marksmen)

Awesome Russians! So will they be using Ratnik? Also weapons AK 12 or AEK 971? Although probably the Ratnik weapon trials will be done by the time this mod is done and we will know which weapon i

will be used! Also on the 2035 Marines, wouldn't they be using the same camo as the US Army due to the new law saying all services will have the same camo by 2016 (E.G probably multicam :(, although I do prefer US4CES )

Awesome Russians! So will they be using Ratnik? Also weapons AK 12 or AEK 971? Although probably the Ratnik weapon trials will be done by the time this mod is done and we will know which weapon i

will be used! Also on the 2035 Marines, wouldn't they be using the same camo as the US Army due to the new law saying all services will have the same camo by 2016 (E.G probably multicam :(, although I do prefer US4CES )

Most likely a AEK or AK-74M, as I have models for those and a RPK lying on my desktop with the M27 IAR I am going to most likely do today, (after playing some TOH :D wohooo humble bundle.)

Most likely a AEK or AK-74M, as I have models for those and a RPK lying on my desktop with the M27 IAR I am going to most likely do today, (after playing some TOH :D wohooo humble bundle.)

well these russians i mentioned are 2035 so most likely Ak-12, so idk how we are going to get that model but that will be for once we actually start the project the mods name will be

ArmA III: Operation Jayfeather "Non-Official Addon" and im making the thread tonight so nobody steals its name

well these russians i mentioned are 2035 so most likely Ak-12, so idk how we are going to get that model but that will be for once we actually start the project the mods name will be

ArmA III: Operation Jayfeather "Non-Official Addon" and im making the thread tonight so nobody steals its name

..I'm not onboard with that name.

Thats to Auldric, the AH-1Z WILL be in the Alpha