Sign in to follow this  
LykosMactire

N-B U.S.M.C Project

Each mod will have the weapons within, the Weapon pack would be a Standalone for people simply wanting the weapons and not the units. The MARSOC And FR Will be seperated as Many USMC units have only wanted one or the other in the pack. They will have 1 Download including EVERYTHING for ease of downloading.

Nunez, me and tony have discussed this and you have to have group consent before pulling these actions

---------- Post added at 04:07 ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 ----------

Also I want the community to decide, also we will possibly remove the USAF and put it into its own mod.

Would you rather have my plan (shown a few posts above)

or nunez' optional config plan for FR and MARSOC (think of those who use SIX and SU)

i dig the idea of separate configs, cause i pick and choose which parts of mods i use to build the perfect-for-me set up, eliminating a bunch of units and such i would never play with. my 2 cents. so stoked about this next update, everything is looking top notch

I think lumping it all together and having it as one mod would be the best bet. I personally don't mind size to DL its DL multiple things and then keeping those things updated that becomes a pain. I think for both users and mod authors. The only reason i could see having multiple faction configs for different units (woodland and desert) would be for use in ALIVE.

Maybe make it that we have 1 download, but one pbo for each faction and such.

So we can have what we want, but only have 1 modfolder :)

My plan consist of 5-6 download formats.

1. USMC units & MARSOC / FR

2. FR

3. MARSOC

4. USMC + MARSOC

5. USMC + FR

That way the realism units who have came and asked for specific things opposed to the full pack, can get just that.

Edit--------------------------------

As well if we do create a USAF mod, it would include basic infantry units of the Air Force, as well as the HH-60 (More variants as that would be the main focus on air.) and possibly a few planes, (A-10's, Osprey VTOL) But it would not be designed to counter FullerPj's, simply to remove and make them a unit that wasn't required for those who didn't want it.

---------- Post added at 14:59 ---------- Previous post was at 14:09 ----------

Here is a Survey link for you guys, fill it out so I know what you want!~

---------- Post added at 16:01 ---------- Previous post was at 14:59 ----------

Form updated. Requiring name for crediting request that are added. Also as I said before, IAR is a WIP, wasn't meant to be released yet. Its being fixed today when I get home.

Edited by AtinAkiri
USAF

I was working on moving my USMC from A2 into A3 and updating them. However I'm not sure if I'll finish them out, contact me if you'd like to possibly use them in this package.

I was working on moving my USMC from A2 into A3 and updating them. However I'm not sure if I'll finish them out, contact me if you'd like to possibly use them in this package.

I'd be glad for this, i'll message

Guess Whose Back.

Back Again.

Nunez is Back, Tell yo friends.

Guess Whose back, Guess Whose Back.

Ba ba ba. Badada. Bah bah bah!

FFV is coming along nicely!

2014_10_04_00002_by_atinakiri-d81ncix.jpg

2014_10_04_00003_by_atinakiri-d81nci1.jpg

Finally finished Bring The Rain - featuring the N-B USMC mod, among others. Thanks AngelWingGamingJacob & AtinAkiri for making what has become a favorite mod for me:

Thanks! Hit me up on steam man - (PM'd you!) And we'll talk about getting you some developer builds for later features. Currently we have the USMC on the resting phase while we work out some other mod things internally, as well as sort out a dedicated server and so on. So updates will follow (Should get a Big one near christmas as a present :D!)

Update pending BI fixes to Addon builder -.-.. Need the A3 one to put our HMWWV's in..

Hi guy's

I just have a question with respect to your N-B USMC add-on.

I have installed ACE 3 (latest version) as well as latest version of CBA a few day. However, I cannot open the so-called self-interaction menu in ACE3. Than I start to deselect all other add-on and select them step by step again to check, if any other add-on is/might not be compatible with ACE 3.

I started with only CBA and ACE 3 selected and everything works fine, in particular I can open the self-interaction menu. I have selected all other add-ons step by step and when it came to the N-B USMC add-on I cannot open the self-interaction menu in ACE3. Once I deselected the N-B USMC add-on, everything works fine again.

Does any one have a similar issue?

Would appreciate your feedback!

Thx and greetings from Germany.

Hummersepp

Hi guy's

I have installed ACE 3 (latest version) as well as latest version of CBA a few day. However, I cannot open the so-called self-interaction menu in ACE3. Than I start to deselect all other add-on and select them step by step again to check, if any other add-on is/might not be compatible with ACE 3.

I started with only CBA and ACE 3 selected and everything works fine, in particular I can open the self-interaction menu. I have selected all other add-ons step by step and when it came to the N-B USMC add-on I cannot open the self-interaction menu in ACE3. Once I deselected the N-B USMC add-on, everything works fine again.

Hummersepp

It's a config quirk in the marine_corps.pbo addon that disables ACE functionality. This part:

class B_Soldier_base_F: SoldierWB
{
class EventHandlers;
};

requires the addon to declare a dependency on "A3_Characters_F", where B_Soldier_base_F is defined:

requiredAddons[]={"A3_Characters_F"};

Edited by Killswitch

Hi guy's

Hummersepp

Nice to know someone still uses it. There will be a update (unknown when) so be watching. Its a single man project off and on as I do have a life of my own and a full time job. So its a project that is based on whenever I have time. I'm rewriting the entirety of the code so it should run better and work with ACE3