Sign in to follow this  
LykosMactire

N-B U.S.M.C Project

Fighting PhysX on the LAV 25 that is being built.. and the new-new Hotfix will be released tomorrow with some attachments on the USAF MK16 SCARs

Fighting PhysX on the LAV 25 that is being built.. and the new-new Hotfix will be released tomorrow with some attachments on the USAF MK16 SCARs

dont forget to make it amphibious

You guys could probably paint a white LAV for the UN. It looks similar to the Canadian/New Zealand variant and they participate in peacekeeping.

You guys could probably paint a white LAV for the UN. It looks similar to the Canadian/New Zealand variant and they participate in peacekeeping.

i may, so far for the UN we have the Turkish otokar arma and the British Warrior IFV, we may replace the warrior with the LAV is Atin thinks fit

The error is most likely with my config for the AH-1Z as MainTurret.Scope is part of it.

---------- Post added at 16:16 ---------- Previous post was at 16:07 ----------

I'd like to ask a general consensus, How many of you people love this mod and look forward to the updates?

---------- Post added at 16:19 ---------- Previous post was at 16:16 ----------

Also I'd like to re-state. This mods only Milsim affiliation is NATOJO as our home unit; However its not a NATOJO mod. We have no affiliation with the 15th, 11th, 31st or any other Marine Milsim.

My 2 cents so far is this mod looks great and can't wait to try out the LAV! That scope bug might have something to do with the main turret cfg section needing to be set to public instead of private/other so the rest of the cfg can find and use it, or the turret has no scope value in its config at all. Hope this helps but I have null programming experience with Arma modding at the moment.

Alive compatabillity ever get introduced?

AFAIK, not yet as the groups are still wip, but i will talk to atin to get faction names to be

NB_USMC

NB_UN

NB_USAF

for when we add it

New mod or update v0.10.1 alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@nbusmc.png

@ AtinAkiri & AWJacob;

It appears that your Dropbox link is 5 days old, since your hotfix post is from yesterday, I am not sure if the download link is recent.

Best regards

Sonsalt

New mod or update v0.10.1 alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

http://img-cdn.withsix.com/mods/rv/@nbusmc.png

@ AtinAkiri & AWJacob;

It appears that your Dropbox link is 5 days old, since your hotfix post is from yesterday, I am not sure if the download link is recent.

Best regards

Sonsalt

it is just atin forgot to notify me about it since he had school work

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (AtinAkiri) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

USMC, UN and USAF Forces are in Zues as a Single Unit; Group tab is still being worked on!

Little heads up about next update

• Testing a darkened Desert Marpat (if youve seen the current you know why)

• we are looking for a group of people with our mod to join us after next update for some Zeus USMC Vs. AAF fun (Video will be posted)

For the Zeus mission you will require the following

• NB-USMC

• ACRE (with Jayarma2/3lib)

• TeamSpeak 3 (the Adress will be given with all signups)

• RH M4/16s

• RQ-11B

To sign up the format is the following

Name in game

Teamspeak username

Role you wish to play (USMC, UN, Or USAF)

the Current roles filled

Platoon commander-me/PFC.Burgess

Game Master/Moderator-AtinAkiri/Cpl.Nunez

the map will be on Altis, that is all, i will be recording the mission to post on the forum

Edited by AngelWingGamingJacob

Addon: we need 2-3 fireteams of guys, so 8-12 people

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 19:27 ----------

oh and just a heads up, we got permission to use Dezkitz F-15 Eagle for the USAF so thats a plus

For 100% Zues compatibility, There is now 10 USMC factions for each camo; Else only the UN would work in Zues. Sorry for fucking your factions up; I'll try to fix this in the future.

Maybe I could show up for the mission, if I get around to doing ACRE.

I'm a TFAR guy myself.

Theres an update that may be released today, depends on if i think its ready (be fore-warned your factions will be filled with USMC, USAF, And UN)

He means; Each camo type has its own faction so it can work with Zues and for better A.L.I.V.E Compatibility once it gets fully implemented.

Great work on this. I am working on a machinima featuring these units....turning out very well so far.

Great work on this. I am working on a machinima featuring these units....turning out very well so far.

cool, PM me the link when done and i'll post it on front page, we already got our first Mission-Requirement spot yesterday for a custom campaign

Any classnames?

For what unit(s)? there are to many to label outright on the front page. I'll add a .txt file at some point.

cool, PM me the link when done and i'll post it on front page, we already got our first Mission-Requirement spot yesterday for a custom campaign

I don't understand what you mean. You finished it and it's called Requirement? Or there's a requirement to spot something?

I don't understand what you mean. You finished it and it's called Requirement? Or there's a requirement to spot something?

no lol; Someone used are units in a campaign series on steam.

someone made the first public campaign with our mod (fan made not official mod campaing) based in chernarus