Some things I've worked on:

- Squad Leader monitor (for lack of a better term) on the MH-92 only so far. Right now it's simply mimicking (same geometry as the Co-Pilot MFD) what the Co-Pilot sees in the MH-92. So far it works but again still WIP (and no UAV feed, sorry).

- Tweaked FFV positions on the respective aircraft that has the same setup (MH-60L/M, MH-60S (Insertion), MH-92 (Insertion and Assault). The Black River PMC and Raven PMC helos will get tweaked as well.

Here's a video showing (an earlier build as it's a bit more tweaked at least for the SL monitor):

Also if you need to battlefield recover the AH-1Z:

wip1845.jpg

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtUmIxdUxJR3VEaEU/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Heloskins RC6

- Added a fictional "SEC-FOR" (From Avatar) skin for the CH-67

Thanks Foxhound!

Getting the follow error popping on the UH-60 pack in Eden:

Cannot load texture

uh-60\data\uniforms\mcam_co.paa

Okay will look into it.

After dealing with some trolls at 219th CMMC... on the 173rd server... Anyway some stuff in the works:

AH-1Z:

Ah-1Z tester feedback has been positive, with them running some drills and coming back happy so that's good. Still working on confirming if the USMC still uses the sidewinder rails, if not they'll be removed as the rails are a pain but so far things are working as they should, if so I'll move to the more correct Falchion-22s instead of ASRAAMs as that would look more appropriate rather than ASRAAMs.

UH-60:

- Working with some people on the Squad Leader monitor as well as updating the ACE3 code

- I think I found that error Capt Childs, so should be quashed but maybe I need to just run the helo mod and see how that works.

- Need to tweak PMC themed helos for FFV slots still, so when I get that I'll probably do a video or screenies

- Shortened launch rails for the AH-96 for the ASRAAMs, if I can get Falchion-22s implemented I'll switch to those, the ASRAAMs was just "available" and now that they're showing up fine, will switch to those, provided they work.

Containers

- Using some of the BIS templates I've been thinking of doing some at least CSAT looking containers, only real difference is just appearance, and will be setup for the normal things. Not sure if it'll be appreciated but hey it's art, whatever.

On the note of the 219th, I can understand how some players don't like my flying, that's fine, I'm not flying to please people but I take offense when you feel the need to shoot me to "voice your opinion." I'll just talk to an admin and boot you off the server. I don't feel guilty for doing it. So if you don't like it either get on TeamSpeak and fly either better or just deal with it. I'm on servers to get some stick time, not to make you happy.

UH-60:

- I think I found that error Capt Childs, so should be quashed but maybe I need to just run the helo mod and see how that works.

Outstanding, thanks.  Since my post, I noticed both the left arm unit patch and right arm custom insignia patch slots appear to not work on the MultiCam heli pilot uniform.  I don't know if this was intentional or a bug, be nice to have them though.  :)

I'm going to need some testers to check out the FM though just to get it right. So far it flies, which is good.

Count me in if you need some testers mate. Looks awesome :)

Goddam trolls.......I've seen your flying vids, I really didn't see any issues with your flying, other than.....nah just kidding. I didn't see anything wrong. It peeves me when mouse & keyboard "pilots" who run as pro soldiers in servers weigh in on how I run the helicopter I paid for ( KOTH quite a bit myself). Retarded.......how about you concentrate on spotting any enemies in the LZ you asked me to drop you off on. As a pilot I only need to hear "last man" or "enemy at 'direction/distance'" from anyone but my copilot.

~Rob

Outstanding, thanks.  Since my post, I noticed both the left arm unit patch and right arm custom insignia patch slots appear to not work on the MultiCam heli pilot uniform.  I don't know if this was intentional or a bug, be nice to have them though.  :)

I noticed that too and think it's an error on my part, as you can have them show up, but will also look into that as well.

• Like 1

Count me in if you need some testers mate. Looks awesome :)

No problem, check your PM man.

Goddam trolls.......I've seen your flying vids, I really didn't see any issues with your flying, other than.....nah just kidding. I didn't see anything wrong. It peeves me when mouse & keyboard "pilots" who run as pro soldiers in servers weigh in on how I run the helicopter I paid for ( KOTH quite a bit myself). Retarded.......how about you concentrate on spotting any enemies in the LZ you asked me to drop you off on. As a pilot I only need to hear "last man" or "enemy at 'direction/distance'" from anyone but my copilot.

~Rob

That's what I don't understand man, every ground person tends to try and dictate everything,not realizing that in effect their just passengers and not in control of anything but their own element. I sometimes let them determine an LZ but then again based on servers such as Invade and Annex, I'll make the judgement call if it's too hot to commit or find somewhere else. I've had people suggest going near Tigrises and such but it's like "HALO in dude" as yeah man, my responsibility is getting them there, and that's it. They don't realize that their job is there to sit there and go along for the ride.

Tweaked the Multicam Flight Suit (formerly the TF160 Flight Suit), and despite the displayname change will keep the same classname (as it'll jack up a lot of loadouts) and fixed the right shoulder insignia issue:

wip1847.jpg

As well as the OPFOR (CSAT) themed container Still WIP):

wip1846.jpg

Also added:

UH-60 Pack:

- Taking a leaf from RHS added some FFV spots in designated positions (best positions for necessary arcs (of which I need to tweak based on various positions) for the UH-60M, UH-60 (Unarmed and ESSS) versions, allowing some sort of FFV functionality with some of the other aircraft. Again like the rest when the doors close it will disable this.

Spent some time on the fire arcs for the UH-60M, UH-60M (Unarmed and Unarmed ESSS) as well as the MH-92 and MH-92 (NATO):

Still have to get to the Black River and Raven PMC birds.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtQVpfaUtIdXE1dzQ/view?usp=sharing

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack RC85.5
- Fixed a file path error for the TA64s.
- Removed the 'no entryconfig.bin/muzzleflash' error message when selecting weapons in Arsenal
- Added (for the time being) a solitary "Black River PMC" Soldier, will follow up with more later on

And managed to switch out the ASRAAMs for Falchion-22s. Per a Marine's friend suggestion, there will be two versions, one with Falchions, and one without (given various photos and such):

wip1848.jpg

• Like 1

Updated mod v0.20.0.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Updated mod v0.16.0.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Updated mod v0.20.0.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Updated mod v0.16.0.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Say again? ;-)

~S