Thanks Kari!

Hey EricJ, I wanted to try your mod, but when I start the map, with your Venom, there is no model of neither chopper, nor player. When I press collective raise key, engine starts and ARTQ gets damaged soon after. Why do I have no model?

Did you scroll up and redownload it?  I'm not sure what or how you're having those issues when so far there has always been a model. So I don't think you're sure it's my work or not, because ever since ADuke gave it to me, it's always shown.

Thanks Miller!

Just an FYI for your fans, a 20mm or greater cannon would trash the 58D airframe in the real world. .50 Cal is about as big as you are going to get. To much weight and recoil.

Hmm. I run 1.56 Stable branch. Next version which fixes the Wreck, will require 1.56. Sad to say man but after about a week before the release of 1.56 for the tools a lot had changed, so... there's no turning back. As a modder I'm "required" to have the latest version of practically everything, so:

I Have:

- Stable 1.56

- Dev Tools post and pre-1.56.

And it works for me. So you'll have to update to 1.56.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtdGtuLUhCblRFS0E/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ADuke UH-1Y RC3

- Requires Game version 1.56
- Wreck is textured.

Thanks Miller and Kari!

Off topic question, but are modders boycotting Armaholic? This is the second mod I've seen since yesterday that's not been published on that site. Just curious. 

~Rob

Off topic question, but are modders boycotting Armaholic? This is the second mod I've seen since yesterday that's not been published on that site. Just curious. 

~Rob

No. Eric's mods should be there somewhere. If it's not the latest version you just have to be patient.

Agreed, there's no reason to "boycott" a site that takes a lot of time to ensure that players get updated mods. And given it's Foxhound (and Co.) doing the work, it just takes time. I mean I bought a year subscrption to support the site.

And somebody explain to me where it was communicated that I "boycott the site."? I mean last time I checked that was my decision and nobody else's for me to "boycott" a site that has always helped out. So where it was determined that players speak for me needs to stop. I fully support Armaholic and always will.

Agreed, there's no reason to "boycott" a site that takes a lot of time to ensure that players get updated mods. And given it's Foxhound (and Co.) doing the work, it just takes time. I mean I bought a year subscrption to support the site.

And somebody explain to me where it was communicated that I "boycott the site."? I mean last time I checked that was my decision and nobody else's for me to "boycott" a site that has always helped out.

Foxhound hasn't logged into the BI forums since the 24th, so the sky is falling. Must also mean a conspiratorial boycott.  :ph34r:

And somebody explain to me where it was communicated that I "boycott the site."? I mean last time I checked that was my decision and nobody else's for me to "boycott" a site that has always helped out. So where it was determined that players speak for me needs to stop. I fully support Armaholic and always will.

Holy shit lol....I was asking a question man, not accusing anyone of anything.  Calm down a little Eric......

Don't take it as anything against you Robert, but sometimes i have a less than charitable outlook based on how I've seen some players act. As they say, if the shoe fits wear it, but again the way some people cross boundaries trying to make themselves look good at the expense of others just sets a tone ;)

Back to work... Starting right now on the new sound system for weapons. Right now everything other than specific weapon sounds is very generic (uses the Test setup as a base. So far things sound normal. Bear in mind that i don't have a sound studio so when released there is no real Close,Mid,Distant ranged sounds. Maybe if there's a difference then I can see on how to tweak the sounds maybe, but for now it works, which is good.

• Like 1

After some testing I noticed that the new A3 sound system is in fact pretty damn cool. I was on the 25th ID server (Formerly TF Warhorse) and playing against CSAT I noted that when you fired... they didn't automatically pinpoint where I was at, even without a Suppressor. I managed to kill a squad minus without a single shot fired at me, at 100 metersish or so. So the sounds do work with the new system (now that I figured how to implement it. Things to finish up:

- Bulldog weapons

- M70A1

- New Soundset for the pistols.

As far as the Kiowa goes the Unsung Mod was looking at the aircraft and they have some people going over it since I really don't have much skill with inside aircraft textures, always been an external artist and so on. But overall that will hopefully progress beyond the stage I was at. Given it will be for them a 'Nam era model, not much to expect from there.

The UH-60 pack will see some more MFD interaction, mainly a pilot "page" for the FLIR on the MH-60s with a FLIR system (Army, Navy) installed. I'm also trying to make the Compasses disappear and will spend more time after the gun pack on those areas.

• Like 3

After some testing I noticed that the new A3 sound system is in fact pretty damn cool. I was on the 25th ID server (Formerly TF Warhorse) and playing against CSAT I noted that when you fired... they didn't automatically pinpoint where I was at, even without a Suppressor. I managed to kill a squad minus without a single shot fired at me, at 100 metersish or so. So the sounds do work with the new system (now that I figured how to implement it. Things to finish up:

- Bulldog weapons

- M70A1

- New Soundset for the pistols.

As far as the Kiowa goes the Unsung Mod was looking at the aircraft and they have some people going over it since I really don't have much skill with inside aircraft textures, always been an external artist and so on. But overall that will hopefully progress beyond the stage I was at. Given it will be for them a 'Nam era model, not much to expect from there.

The UH-60 pack will see some more MFD interaction, mainly a pilot "page" for the FLIR on the MH-60s with a FLIR system (Army, Navy) installed. I'm also trying to make the Compasses disappear and will spend more time after the gun pack on those areas.

Like this bulldoglatest?cb=20140717215934

Or This One Bulldog_4924918.jpg

• Like 1

The top Bulldog, I don't do animals

• Like 2

And the cleared (By The Edge via Plinskin):

wip1692.jpg

wip1693.jpg

• Like 5

I looove the UH-60 pack. Just curious, what are the differences between the MH-60L insertion and MH-60M insertion?

Externally not much, other than no EOTechs on the minis. The cockpit is also different, which I need to really spend some time on, all dials and stuff and a cheap FLIR geometry.