Okay some things:

UH-60 and Weapons Pack:

- Now condensed into two PBOs (one for the weapons, other for the various gear, etc. and configs

Kiowa:

- Finally figured out how a stupid simple thing got the main rotors working, now I can focus on adding details and so on to get a good alpha going.

• Like 1

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

<Snip>

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack RC79

- Added Black skinned vehicles for the Initiative Faction, a reskinned Offroad, Initiative Gun Truck, Zamak Transport, as well as reskinned (BIS) Initiative Pawnee and Littlebird.
- Added a Laser Guided round for the M252/L16 mortar, which is designed for anti-vehicle rather than anti-personnel work. It should be noted that the White Smoke rounds have been reduced to four rounds as a game balance.
- Barrett M107/103s now can be zeroed up to 2000m.
- Added a 10-inch HK615 in black as well as Desert versions. The PMAG is still very much WIP.
- Added Barrett M468, it should be noted that it is in an Alpha condition but good enough to shoot with. It should be noted due to some bug the backsight won't flip down right so it is currently permanently down. Once I figure out the issue and get the textures finalized I'll make it work.
- Condensed some configs and the gear to two PBOs.

• Like 2

Awesome, Eric. Thank you for your constant effort to improve the mod, its highly appreciated! 

Updated mod v6.78.0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

Thanks Kari!

Awesome, Eric. Thank you for your constant effort to improve the mod, its highly appreciated! 

No problem, I was sitting on it and figured it would get some things out there.

Hi! Could we get a Kiowa helo with no guns and a search-light? As a simple utility helicopter? Shared-cockpit from the menu?

For some basic education.

The version that will be released will initially have no weapons, Now that I have the rotors working I can slowly start adding stuff like glass and the like but it's still not mature for a public release.

• Like 1

It`s coming along quite nicely! Take you`re time-rather wait a little longer to get it done great,it will surely show on these helos!  They  fly great!

Thanks!

Went on the TF Warhorse server to chill, max and relax, and noticed some serious bugs:

- Re-downloading the Tools jacked up some RVMATs, fixed.

- Went to go toss a grenade, the damn thing fell out of my hand, butter fingers? Nope bad config checking. most definitely fixed (nothing like getting blown up by your own gear lol)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtcE1HMXBNN1c0V3M/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack RC79.1

- Fixed paths for grenades, now throws correctly
- Repacked U100 PBO, now optics work as they should.

• Like 2

Thanks for the update EricJ, your work is a classic in A3!!!  

Updated mod v6.78.0.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

Thanks again Kari!

Thanks for the update EricJ, your work is a classic in A3!!!  

No problem man :)

Okay some things:

In a few days i should be "off" from DCS, I'm finishing up a VFA-122 Desert skin and have to knock out VFA-31 (the whole squadron anyway) and then I can get back more into A3 stuff. Again I've been doing here's and theres and getting things retweaked:

Gun pack

- I"m a big Space: Above and Beyond fan so right now I can do that pistol (M70) from the show, with some various tweaks given A3 functionality, more to follow on that.

- Took some time to tweak the sounds, as I'm still using pre-1.56 sound configs and again having more issues with sounds, which is weird since I never hear MX's but hear everything else, and not other mods. On the other gun mod note I can't take responsibility for other people's work so coming to me about hujamaface's mod is kinda stupid, as if they're having an issue with their mod, then go to them, simple.

- HK615s are going to get Magpul magazines, just to make them look a bit better.

UH-60

- Still fighting the AH-64 a bit, as it's being a real bitch getting to just work right. It's slowly coming along but that'll be some time.

Kiowa:

- Again haven't been able to touch it much, but will.

• Like 1

I've started to use TrackIR for about a week now and remembered some commentary about 3D scopes and how it disorients people and so on, and how 2D scopes are preferred because of it, so I recorded this video just to show how you can still use a TrackIR with my scopes.

• Like 2

Some more stuff:

UH-60 pack:

- After an experiment I found that creating a new model actually solved the "Invisible Hellfire" Syndrome, so I'm creating a new missile entirely, the "AGM-117 Rattler" to kind of move away from the whole current tech and go with something newish, but is just an improved HF anyway. So they're showing up and I'm developing the design based off of a design ADuke823 made and he has no time getting to me, so I'll make my own thing so now they show and that's what's good/ What's weird now is no worky still, so have to troubleshoot it. The DCS stuff is finally getting done (I never figured a skin would take a total of a day to finish but.... whatever) so I'll be slowly working on the A3 stuff hopefully within a few days or so.

New WIP Magazine for the HK615s, liike the Mk200 the bullets are red and so on and so forth:

wip1676.jpg

AGM-117 "Rattler" WIP:

wip1677.jpg

wip1678.jpg

And lo and behold the start of the Apache:

wip1679.jpg

wip1680.jpg

• Like 6

wip1681.jpg

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmteXBPVUkyc24zaGc/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ADuke823's UH-1Y Venom

RC1

- First Release

This is a model that ADuke823 sent to me to help with a project (UH-60s) and when talking to him, said that it was kosher to release given I fixed a lot of the things that he didn't have time to fix, so it works, it flies and What You See Is What You Get for now. Given most of the hard work was done, all I needed to do was make it workable. The helo features a left M2, and right M134, and two FFV spots. Doors stay open (door gunner reasons) but it shoots and kills things.

• Like 4

Hey, EricJ, the file of the Venom uploaded to armaholic is a folder with source files, not the compiled .pbo for end users =( (the same on google drive)

haven´t checked the steam version thou

cheers!

Relax, EricJ, many modders made this mistake lately (I´ve counted 4 source files instead of pbos on this last month lol)

I´m quite anxious for the avatar VTOL and Kiowa, but this Venom is quite awesome as well, great to see ADuke colaborating with ya!

cheers!

Oh nothing against you man, just that I had twenty things going on all at once and was more cutting myself down than you, but yeah the Avatarish stuff is still WIP as for some reason the missiles won't lock, so I was doing that, downloading Star Citizen, working on the final parts of the VFA-122 skin, and getting that out.

But yeah man no worries on you ;)

• Like 1