Okay I'll so far keep it as unless a majority says otherwise...

Also with 1.46 the muzzleflash bug is back (muzzleflash won't appear unless you put a suppressor on the weapon and remove it). I've at least brought it up and may do another feedback tracker unless they fix it with a hotfix...

Also getting a request for the UH-60s to be uploaded separate as a different mod... thoughts?

Personally, when making a mission, I'd prefer a separate mod because if I want to use your helos, it doesn't require all your guns, and vice versa. I try to keep the (relative) overhead of assets to a minimum in a mission, if I can.

Love the update but one thing is bugging me.. I went into zeus (and MCC just to be sure) and clicked on the new MH-60 DAP and it has no doors for the pilots. Is this intentional? I have never seen a UH-60 or MH-60 with no protection for the pilots. I am just wondering if its a design choice then that's all well. If not I may have a mod conflicting with it.

The only protection the doors on a -60 provide are from the wind and/or cold. They're not ballistically tolerant and are nothing more than fiberglass and plexi. The reason the doors come off of many of the various -60 models is because it greatly increases visibility when landing in a zone with any kind of brown out. That's why during the last 14+ years, you'll see a lot of -60s (Army, Navy, and AF) flying around without their doors.

Okay I got a few people via Steam who would prefer it separate, so I'll put it now at 5 for, 1 against, with me abstaining (not voting) so more than likely next update I'll break them free of each other. And neither requires the other (everything is completely not dependent on each other). But no biggie, when I get cracking on the helos a bit more I'll upload and separate them.

Bad luck for me i guess. I cant convince my clanmates to get one more mod in our cti package just because of one helicopter. We got a fixed number of mods in our package. Same reason we dont use the hlc weapons, a mod for every single weapon? Cmon, whats wrong with packages? Its already hard enough to get your mates to download just a handful of mods. Cant you make a copy of it as standalone for those who are not willing to get your weapons and leave him also in the weapon pack?

Unfortunately it's never going to be "right" no matter what I do and I tend to stick with more or less "Majority rules" as opposed to (no offense) one person. Given I do prefer to keep it bundled as it keeps schedules kinda the same (and better focus) and so on. Besides I did ask for outside opinions so I tend to honor what I said. I asked for the communities opinion and after Friday (since I can't for some reason create another poll) that'll be the deciding factor. I can't ask the community and given the majority has said separate and then not do it.... Besides I'm not responsible for the mod selection and utilization of mine, or other people's mods, so I'm screwed either way.

---------- Post added at 19:27 ---------- Previous post was at 18:16 ----------

Moving on:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip1046.jpg

Managed to at least get that far, has Thermal WHOT and BHOT as well, and so far only operable by the co-pilot. Once I get the turret to move around (still not working with me) it'll be on further DAP variants and the MH-60M.

Unfortunately for some clans my amount of weaopons is a bit much, so I do some pared down packs, but the issue was more or less filesize and they preferred the helos more than my guns, which is fine. So I'm left to try and appease to as many people as possible...

More HUD work:

Again still WIP but hey it's something....

I'm not sure what's causing that to be honest with you. It may be Addon Builder or some other glitch that's causing it. Exit the game and go back in, and see if that doesn't fix the issue. So far I'm not noticing it so it may have been a pre-patch glitch on that build.

---------- Post added at 11:07 ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 ----------

Okay I've repacked the mod and it seems fairly stable, so within an hour or so I'll upload another version, it still will include the UH-60 (as unless things change I'll make it a single, separate mod after Friday) as is for now.

Ahh okay well... I just updated the Steam version... Oh well.

Doing some work on the 4 pylon version and so far so good:

wip1047.jpg

wip1048.jpg

For some reason the 3D model of the Hellfire rack I'm planning on adding keeps crashing Addon Builder (yes I'm using the non-binarized models, thanks) so I'll see if it's part of the External that I replaced or something with the model itself....

After some discussion in another topic, managed to get some cute little icons for the guns:

wip1049.jpg

Icons look great, Will be great to tell your weapons apart from others. I use a few other weapon mods so trying to find your weapons is sometimes hard.

True, and even for me it's good as sometimes we use the same models or designations for equipment, so it'll help me even :)

That's also for the record one of Greame's images he did for me. Initially I didn't like it but overall it's working so that'll be the de facto image icon for the mod.

Also made an Insurgency Map with the Initiative as the bad guys:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=458823010

Error dialog pops up and causes CTD:

bin\config.bin/CfgVehichles/MH60DAP/Turrets/CopilotTurret/:

Cannot find base class 'CopilotTurret'

You may have to verify your local cache... I just placed a DAP on the ground and no CTD, not for the past three weeks I've used the CoPilotTurret as a classname.

Okay for the past week I've had the weirdest drama with BIS models and the Hellfire 4-rack, for some reason that model would crash Addon Builder, and managed to find one that works:

wip1051.jpg

wip1052.jpg

That's one of the configurations (30mm, Hellfire, DAGRs) I'm working on.

Had some feedback on the MEV version as well as the "UH" versions. Right now I will probably sometime swap out the M134s and put in 240Bs but for now until otherwise told I'll keep the minis. I have more other issues to worry about and weapon configurations will stay as it is now.

For the MEV version I spaced out the drop tanks (got a complaint about blocking the doors which don't open, etc.) so you can pretend dragging a casualty to the doors which don't open. I also realigned the stretchers inside (right now as you may be aware its there for atmosphere, no practical function yet).

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip1050.jpg

Edited by EricJ

Working on that :D

I thought I took an in-game shot but didn't... Anyway no big deal as I finally got stuff settled and working. The Hellfires shoot and for right now kill things, but I need to tweak the warhead quite a bit as a T-100 took a shot and didn't kill it. So that's for later.

For RC59 for the guns it'll be a quick RVMAT tweak for the L115s and AS50s, nothing major for that update. I do plan on getting the Masada inventory images corrected given the new position from RC58 but given I'm planning on updating the PBOs and stuff, it's something for RC60, i.e. it's a low priority but has to get done.

Given the need to have external testers run through the helos the upload on Saturday will be the current version, so it'll at least be separate at fist. There's a bit more work that the helos need over guns so consequently it takes more time to integrate, test, and work out issues.

---------- Post added at 16:41 ---------- Previous post was at 15:43 ----------

And a basic in-game shot:

wip1053.jpg

---------- Post added at 18:30 ---------- Previous post was at 16:41 ----------

More work:

wip1054.jpg

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip1055.jpg

Been on the "trying to unfuck" list :)

Speaking of unfucking, I fixed the TI version of Insurgency map. Wanted to experience how it would go for AI tweaking and what do you know? Nobody showed up for the party.... now they do...

Don't know why i keep forgetting this for the Wipeout pack:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip1055.jpg

Basic US Army theme as well.

---------- Post added at 11:01 ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 ----------

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

UH-60 A3 Pack

New Download Link:

Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtZExUbkd6d1Q4ck0/view?usp=sharing

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=460455789

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

- Finally on Steam by itself (as well as separate download, Foxhound could you please use this image for now for the Armaholic page?:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/Aholicimage.jpg

- Version is still the "old" version due to the logistics of updating the pack.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtTDZzNlBLbTdHbEU/view?usp=sharing

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC59

RC59

- Fixed Shadow LODs of the L115s (all of them) as well as penetration materials for the rifles as well.

- Fixed penetration materials for the AS50s.

- UI icons now show up in Virtual Arsenal

- Fixed a missing inventory image for the L115.

- UH-60s removed from the pack, now separate (as above)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtazZYN2JtQmpjbEk/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Wipeout:

- Added a US Army colored version.