No problem :)

Hey EricJ ... quick question.

First off love your mod. its been a staple for a long time. So first and foremost I appreciate the update and all your hard work.

Second i seem to be having an issue and was curious if you or someone could enlighten me to what is going on.

Me and my coop group have several missions that we built that work and play fine. However when we went from version 6.58 to version 6.59, all of our missions now wont load and say we are missing "tmr_autorest". We dont use the tmr mod, and when we went back to version 6.58 the missions loaded fine again. Now if its intended i can go into all of our missions and manually pull it out. But wanted to get your thoughts on it. And if its been talked about already, my apologies. Thanks so much !

New mod v0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey EricJ , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Eric just a quick note to let you know I just updated the weapons pack through PWS and they have the wipeout update in the folder not your weapons. Thought you would want to know. Loving what you've been doing. New choppers are great. How goes the DAP with 4 pylons?

Okay.... Don't know how that happened... I'll send them a PM...

So far progress is going pretty good, matter of fact I have some shots related to it:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip1057.jpg

Reworked the bay area to resemble something probably, maybe close to the real thing (sorry folks, I can't just walk onto Fort Campbell and take some ref shots, just not happening) but a bit more "fleshed out" than before. I've still had some issuse getting the FLIR turret to work, as after looking at the .rpt files it stopped giving me the error. So I'll ask WarLord554 and have him take a look at least as I'm not sure what's missing now... Anyway the DAP with 4 pylons is now "heavy" now that I'm loading Hellfires on it (really feel the weight now...) and doing some hasty rearming (didn't burn up much fuel so just hovered over the Ammo truck):

wip1059.jpg

And a couple glamor shots:

wip1056.jpg

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip1057.jpg

---------- Post added at 23:21 ---------- Previous post was at 23:17 ----------

Hey EricJ ... quick question.

First off love your mod. its been a staple for a long time. So first and foremost I appreciate the update and all your hard work.

Second i seem to be having an issue and was curious if you or someone could enlighten me to what is going on.

Me and my coop group have several missions that we built that work and play fine. However when we went from version 6.58 to version 6.59, all of our missions now wont load and say we are missing "tmr_autorest". We dont use the tmr mod, and when we went back to version 6.58 the missions loaded fine again. Now if its intended i can go into all of our missions and manually pull it out. But wanted to get your thoughts on it. And if its been talked about already, my apologies. Thanks so much !

I'd be lying to know what the issue is to be honest with you as TMR:Autorest shouldn't be causing it to "imprint" itself on the mission.sqm, unless you placed some units on the map, that's the only thing that I would think remotely cause that issue...

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Updated mod v0.13 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey EricJ , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

I thought about it and maybe, no promises.

---------- Post added at 11:03 ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 ----------

And thanks Miller, Kari, and Foxhound!

I thought about it and maybe, no promises.

---------- Post added at 11:03 ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 ----------

And thanks Miller, Kari, and Foxhound!

Would be the maximum, and I would be eternally grateful.

True and I like the Seahawk myself but I've got quite a few things going on as it is, so we'll see...

True and I like the Seahawk myself but I've got quite a few things going on as it is, so we'll see...

In changelog says that added the DAP with hellfire more'm not finding he.

May have been a screwup on my part, the one with Hellfire is WIP, I'll fix that.

Readme (done by Greame Shute):

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/UH-60Readme.pdf

---------- Post added at 12:12 ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 ----------

Good catch... I had planned on releasing the Hellfire DAP yesterday, but given the unresolved issues I decided not to and didn't change the changelog... sorry about the mixup...

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

May have been a screwup on my part, the one with Hellfire is WIP, I'll fix that.

Readme (done by Greame Shute):

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/UH-60Readme.pdf

---------- Post added at 12:12 ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 ----------

Good catch... I had planned on releasing the Hellfire DAP yesterday, but given the unresolved issues I decided not to and didn't change the changelog... sorry about the mixup...

No problem, what matters is that come perfect.

By the way, in the three links you posted, they are three different models of helicopters, not just the -60S. In order, you have pictures of a MH-60S, MH-60R, and a SH-60B (which is quite literally on its death bed...there's only three left in the fleet that are still flying, and only for another month or so). The Sierra's and the Romeo's capabilities are quite different.

Eric, if you ever did decide to do a Navy variant, the MH-60R would probably be choice. Several different countries are starting to use them (Danes, Aussies, and the US of course) and from a mission maker's perspective, they're pretty flexible...unless you want to move a lot of people around. Just some additional info, obviously you've got other projects going.

Edited by gatordev

Good to know... right now I'm focusing on DAP improvement and weapon combos (the MH-60 seems to be set other than some audio effect tweaking), and figuring out how to get that frakking FLIR ball working properly. For now it lives up to its name, stuck forward.... but overall I fly solo so it's not a big deal but something I want to have a capability (given I attach a laser designator to it and it can be aimed rather than just forward would be nice). If it continues to fuck with me I'll work on it as it goes..

Out of curiosity gatordev, dumb question of the day. With the doors removed is there a louder effect with the rotor? or is it is still fairly muffled? I can get the co-pilot, and the FFV spots to make it sound "normal" but not sure if the fuselage still provides any sound diffusion...?

Updated mod v6.59.0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

This Update is a fix for the withSIX version. Unfortunately we have updated the the mod with the wrong files. This is now fixed.

Enjoy and my apologizes for the inconvenience.

Edited by kecharles28

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 23:21 ---------- Previous post was at 23:17 ----------

[/color]

I'd be lying to know what the issue is to be honest with you as TMR:Autorest shouldn't be causing it to "imprint" itself on the mission.sqm, unless you placed some units on the map, that's the only thing that I would think remotely cause that issue...

Ahhh ok i think that may be it then. I will take a look. Thanks for the possible insight EricJ. Really appreciate it.

No problem... though a check on one of my missions where I put on of my soldier units on the map, it only specifies the "u100_aggressors" (only because I used that basic Multicam one). So if you're having dependency issues your mission maker should disable all the mods that he or she isn't using for that mission. As for why it created that error I don't know as it's not something you really place on the map either, so how that came up I still don't know...