awesome. Honestly these units sound like the units ive been wanting.....the units we have been NEEDING. If this can work with Alive then its gonna be NUTS!

Erm... I just started so ALIVE isn't something on the horizon and probably won't be planned for a long time, probably never as I don't use ALIVE yet.

Did some color changing of the basic MTP uniform and ended up with this:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip803.jpg

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip804.jpg

Given that A3 doesn't change the skin color of the arms around when you use a specific head with civilian clothes (as far as) I had to go with this instead. Obviously this one is suited for greener areas like Altis and probably going to do a Desert version as well.

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:01 ----------

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4lsne30llxr3pfh/%40U100RC55.7z?dl=0]/url]

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC55

- Tweaked RVMATs and added ones missing from last update

- Added Mk12 Special Purpose Rifle

- Improved detail on L85A2 and M27 IARs

- Added a Marksman DLC compatible Harris bipod, deployable. It should be noted that due to animation limitations the springs

don't move into position like the real bipod

- Used a different texture for the M24 Woodland

- Fixed ammo entries for the Glock 45CL magazines

- Added inertia values for the AT4 and Guided AT4

- Integrated Marskman DLC additions into the weaponset.

- Muzzleflash issue fixed (By BIS)

- Glock 45CL now has a 3-round burst capability.

- M8 Carbine PMC reflex sight is set for a fixed zero of 300m

- Added LWRC 6.8 Custom

- Integrated Marksman DLC features into weapons that can realistically mount a bipod.

- Tweaked weapon shadow LODs

- Updated inventory icons for the new DLC

- Added Barrett M103 and Masada SPR.

- Fixed IAR Iron sight zeroring, can be set for up to 600m like the real life system

- Updated game handling of the AT4 Guided.

- Added Low profile mounted M68 CCO Low.

- Readme PDF done by Greame Shute.

- Added Barrett M103

- Added Masada SPR

- Added Desert M107

- Fixed HK416/Masterkey magazine model, was using a LOD instead of the better version.

- Removed "SS109_mag" and replaced it with "M16855a1_mag", L85A2 can use the Mk318, and Mk262 rounds

- CAR-15 can use vanilla ammunition, and added Mk318 and Mk262 capability

Note until Steam works reliably for now it'll be just the Dropbox and other linked downloads

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks!

Also decided to redo the Hk615 (as well as fix that reversed face on the magazine) and also make a 14-inch barreled version as well. And I missed updating the rails on the 615, will be in next update, sometime right now as while I'm doing this and that I still have other commitments so... I'll get to it when I do.

Thanks!

Some things I found with RC55 that have been fixed so far:

- Suppressor texture missing on the 762 SOCOM, fixed.

- Need to fix the M24 Woodland scope texture, should be fixed shortly.

- Missing vertices on the HK416 and IAR rails, fixed.

Current ideas:

- Maybe make an M24 with a rail piece so you can mount whatever scopes you want

- Integral bipods, I'm starting to work on that slowly and more than likely incorporate that into the Barretts (working on that actually) as well as the M24, though I was thinking of simply making a position for the bipod for players who want their own...?

- Persian Islamic Front unit addition, I did some more tweaking as the green was a bit bright when I was playing an Insurgency map I was working on.

Eric, just had a chance to download and have a quick play with the new pack. Great stuff I have to say.

If the team from PWS are reading, I downloaded from their site and they are still running the last version. I downloaded from Armaholic as well, and they have the new version. Couldn't find the Masada SPR in PWS version and readme PDF was the old version.

Great look with the new PDF by the way.

Okay I'll ask Kari or Sonsalt6 as well.... too damn early to be awake...

---------- Post added at 06:49 ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 ----------

Anyway... some more stuff and improvements:

- L115s now have Silencer capability, though currently I use the DLC suppressors in .338 (all versions)

- M107s and M103 will have better backup sights, I removed the default ones and added the KAC sights from the M27 so if needed you have something better to use than the abomination that were the earlier sights.

oh,I miss the updatevearly today I would download and test this tomorrow,and seem good form the screenshots!

So far it's good other than those things I found playing online last night but yeah it's a big improvement.

Steam Users: Yeah with some help from Tom_48_... and so on I tried to upload it and had a crash so I sent him the RPT files as I got closer to uploading just in that Final Moment Publisher took a shit so... yeah.

Some tweaking of the PIF uniform, much darker and where I like it at right now, as shooting at them in Insurgency made them stand out pretty good even at distance:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip808.jpg

Okay thanks to 80Deuce on the Steam Workshop for pointing out a major "problem". Prior to RC55 I decided to consolidate ammunition so I'd have a better "repository" within the config itself. So when I did that I didn't replace the bullet names in the HK416 Mk318 and M855A1 mags, so there's no click, no boom. So for now the Mk262 mags for RC55 are yes, kosher and quite honestly a good round, that I'm using more often now anyway. So next weekish I planned on RC56 anyway so until then happy shooting... And sorry for that inconvenience.

excellent work!

but I can't find the jsrs sound config in my download - where is it? and do you need it for Dragonfyre?

Doesn't exist anymore and no, I've pretty much used custom sounds, and while I do use and love DragonFyre it doesn't require it.

Hey Ericj-I really like this pack.I have one issue though.none of the weapons have any recoil.I think i saw something about that in the forum but cant find it now.Any ideas?Thanks

That's because I assume you're using the Steam version? Unfortunately there is some issues with uploading via Steam so the version you have has no recoil and that version on Steam is pre-1.42. I'm helping the devs somewhat in troubleshooting the issue so I can update that version.

Eric, I'm redoing my config with the updates from 1.42. Could you please post how I would write up the weapons config to equip a rifle with the vanilla bipods and the slot it is to attach to? Thanks.

class WeaponSlotsInfo: WeaponSlotsInfo
	{
		class MuzzleSlot: MuzzleSlot
		{
			linkProxy = "\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE"; 	/// this can be set, but having some common helps a bit
			compatibleItems[] = {"test_suppressor"}; 				/// A custom made suppressor for this weapon
			iconPosition[] = {0.0, 0.45};							/// position of the slot icon inside of the weapon icon, relative to top-left corner in {right, down} format
			iconScale = 0.2;										/// scale of icon described in iconPicture
			iconPicture = "\A3\Weapons_F\Data\UI\attachment_muzzle.paa"; 	/// icon for selected slot
			iconPinpoint = "Center"; 										/// top, bottom, left, right, center alignment of the icon on snap point
		};
		class CowsSlot: CowsSlot /// default accessories for this slot
		{
			iconPosition[] = {0.5, 0.35};
			iconScale = 0.2;
		};
		class PointerSlot: PointerSlot /// default accessories for this slot
		{
			iconPosition[] = {0.20, 0.45};
			iconScale = 0.25;
		};
		class UnderBarrelSlot: UnderBarrelSlot /// using test bipod
		{
			iconPosition[] = {0.2, 0.7};
			iconScale = 0.2;
			compatibleItems[] = {"test_bipod_01_F"};		
		};			
	};

Straight from the Sample Config.

Thanks for that Eric. Didn't realise sample had been updated. Should have looked first.

---------- Post added at 16:07 ---------- Previous post was at 15:46 ----------

Sorry Eric, Wasn't what I was looking for. I meant the linked items such as:

class c_srifle_DMR_02_camo_F : srifle_DMR_02_camo_F
{
	class LinkedItems
	{
		class LinkedItemsOptic
		{
			slot = "CowsSlot";
			item = "optic_AMS_khk";
		};
		class LinkedItemsMuzzle
		{
			slot = "MuzzleSlot";
			item = "muzzle_snds_338_green";
		};
		class LinkedItemsAcc
		{
			slot = "PointerSlot";
			item = "FHQ_acc_LLM01L";
		};
	};
};

How would I define the Bipod to be fitted to this weapon. Thank you.

That's because I assume you're using the Steam version? Unfortunately there is some issues with uploading via Steam so the version you have has no recoil and that version on Steam is pre-1.42. I'm helping the devs somewhat in troubleshooting the issue so I can update that version.

no-i'm using the PWS version.it was fine but havnt used it in a couple of months.i updated it last night and now no recoil.Will I just redownload from Armaholic?

---------- Post added at 17:34 ---------- Previous post was at 17:03 ----------

i redownloaded from Armaholic.All is working well now.Really nice pack man!i will be running with your M4 for a long time as i can never find a suppressor sound I like but yours is great!

no-i'm using the PWS version.it was fine but havnt used it in a couple of months.i updated it last night and now no recoil.Will I just redownload from Armaholic?

---------- Post added at 17:34 ---------- Previous post was at 17:03 ----------

i redownloaded from Armaholic.All is working well now.Really nice pack man!i will be running with your M4 for a long time as i can never find a suppressor sound I like but yours is great!

Cool thanks! :D

Thanks for that Eric. Didn't realise sample had been updated. Should have looked first.

---------- Post added at 16:07 ---------- Previous post was at 15:46 ----------

Sorry Eric, Wasn't what I was looking for. I meant the linked items such as:

class c_srifle_DMR_02_camo_F : srifle_DMR_02_camo_F
{
	class LinkedItems
	{
		class LinkedItemsOptic
		{
			slot = "CowsSlot";
			item = "optic_AMS_khk";
		};
		class LinkedItemsMuzzle
		{
			slot = "MuzzleSlot";
			item = "muzzle_snds_338_green";
		};
		class LinkedItemsAcc
		{
			slot = "PointerSlot";
			item = "FHQ_acc_LLM01L";
		};
	};
};

How would I define the Bipod to be fitted to this weapon. Thank you.

I don't know yet though I figured BIS would have included that so I don't know yet.

---------- Post added at 14:05 ---------- Previous post was at 13:23 ----------

When you want something done in a rush, Uncle Murphy makes your internet slow as shit....

Anyway until Dropbox unfucks itself (I may give it the boot but it is cloudy weather) here are some improvements that will be made after this next download is available:

- Non-attachable bipodded weapons will have that small memory point so when you use the bipod for the Marksman DLC you won't sink into the ground, so the MGs, and the M24s, and Barrets (all except the M103) will have this fix, for RC56

- Still trying to get a Offroad Armed to work but is making me really scratch my head as it shouldn't be this difficult to make an offshoot of the base version.. who knows...

- Desert toned Harris bipod for the DLC, and tweaked texture for the original ones too, shades lighter and quite basically looks better.

Some more L115 improvements and I'm thinking for the optic-free M24s the bipod will also be removed and a proxy set for Marksman DLC owners. Quite frankly this DLC is one of the best I've seen yet so... I'm happy.

Hey Eric no worries on the non kill flash version. I got use to it :-)

Okay :)

Thanks to TheEvanCat:

class MMG_01_tan_ARCO_LP_F: MMG_01_tan_F
   {
       author="$STR_A3_Bohemia_Interactive";
       _generalMacro="arifle_Katiba_GL_ARCO_pointer_F";
       class LinkedItems
       {
           class LinkedItemsOptic
           {
               slot="CowsSlot";
               item="optic_ARCO";
           };
           class LinkedItemsAcc
           {
               slot="PointerSlot";
               item="acc_pointer_IR";
           };
           class LinkedItemsUnder
           {
               slot = "UnderBarrelSlot";
               item = "bipod_02_F_blk";
           };

Hey Eric just downloaded the update off of play with six and some of the black scars are missing a texture, gun is white, I know it happens on the black scar-p and scar - SD.

And the Lwrc doesn't fire. Tried both ammo types as well.

Thanks for that info Eric and thanks to TheEvanCat as well. Will give it a try as soon as time permits.