Hum,everything seems good,now

BTW,will you also make some unique attachments for you weapons?

I've thought about the SureFire that Jahve had made as a "perk" but if you have Robert Hammer's M4 pack you can get some sweet optics and the like (as well as IanSky and FGQ Optics and attachments) but most of them are covered. I do have some old BUIS models, GG&G, and a US Army BUIS that need to be updated and the like.

---------- Post added at 01:53 ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 ----------

And thanks Agamennone but until BIS fixes the issue they're going to be that way... :(

You mean FHQ Optics and attachments,right?;)

That's good to hear that these weapons can use those optics.

But I have to tell you that some other mods like R3F French Weapons Pack will have some bugs when they tried to use the optics made by other mod producer,maybe you've already known this but just in case!:)

Unfortunately there is some tradeoff between the ASDG and the BIS "Compatibility" setup. ASDG is in my opinion better as now you don't have to search for an optic classname and put it down and then cause errors to those who don't have the optic on their own install. Of course if you don't have ASDG Joint Rails to begin with you're in the same boat anyway. But it's also up to the mod owner to go for ASDG or not as well, so R3F accessories well, only work to some degree only on R3F weapons.

I have a P: drive, but the textures don't show up for some reason. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm not sure to be honest with you. I think only Banky doesn't have the problem because maybe he has the SCAR textures somewhere else or as another port, maybe by hotshotmike001 or something.

I did get his pack before yours, but I no longer have it running, or even on my computer at all, so I don't think that's it, plus his textures were much lighter than yours. I do have the Arma 2 samples in my P: drive, and that's the only reason I think that I would be special. :-\

Well after some code haxxorz I finally got the breach charge working. So far they've been tested on the MBG Killhouse walls and needs to be checked against other walls as well.

As well as some custom RPG testing:

If somebody knows how to show the loaded RPG I'd be happy...

Nevermind, I figured it out...

You should configure a new charge for the breaching, have it do less damage. :)

Nah, the blast radius needs to be lessened I think more than the explosive power. It's at 1500 so it's what's needed to blow a hole in the wall like that.

textures don't show up for me neither. how did you link the textures in oxygen? after you've selected the texture file from your pc, in the texture link you need to remove all of the text and \'s before the name of the map you're gonna be packing as pbo.

like this:

c8b4dc25fe8299b67c0d7c70ba3354e4.png

Hmm.... I never had to do that before, will try it.

textures don't show up for me neither. how did you link the textures in oxygen? after you've selected the texture file from your pc, in the texture link you need to remove all of the text and \'s before the name of the map you're gonna be packing as pbo.

like this:

http://gyazo.com/c8b4dc25fe8299b67c0d7c70ba3354e4.png

oooooooooooooooooooo could this be the fix we have been waiting for!?

(Must not get hopes up too high :P)

////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mxle099ckq31nt/U100AC18.7z

///////////////////////////////////

Textures.... should appear. Thanks to [J-SERE]SSgt.Revo and ItsThomas for the solution that un... well... fixed my situation with the weapons.

If not, then I don't know any more what to do.

Whoot whoot it is working..... i have textures thanks guys!!!!!

Well done! Textures work fine! I really love it.

Thanks man! keep up the good work!

Nice... good to hear

No problem, thanks for reminding me about it ;)

Is it an idea to put in silencers for the SCARs

Regards Rat.NL

Um, they should accept the default BIS ones.

muzzle_snds_L

Is the classname that they can accept. I can see about changing it for the H ones for the 7.62 versions.

I got to try this tommorow! If that works then all I need is a replacemnt pack to have a more realistic nato weapon!

EricJ these are super sexy. I just downloaded the pack and I love it. One problem I found was the DMR has no textures in first person. The SCARS and the Ultimax are fine. An oversight perhaps? Either way once the textures are in this will be our MBR's and assault Rifles for sure.

Just tried these, they're pretty awesome.

Is it possible to change the SCARs to use the firing sounds from one of the default 5.56/7.62 weapons so they can use the custom 5.56/7.62 sounds from JSRS?

I only ask because the problem with using these custom weapons packs such as this or Massi's is that soon as you get in a firefight they sound really out of place in comparison to all the default weapons.