nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

What's the status on 3.0.12? :D

In day-two.

I like the look and functions of this mod. But, I am concerned about breaking useful scripts like Revive and VAS that are common and very useful. Is TFAR easy to uninstall if I run into problems? Can I put my Teamspeak client back to standard?

I like the look and functions of this mod. But, I am concerned about breaking useful scripts like Revive and VAS that are common and very useful. Is TFAR easy to uninstall if I run into problems? Can I put my Teamspeak client back to standard?

Of course :) As far as I know TFAR not breaks VAS and Revive.

I will install TFAR today and check it out. Thanks!

I want to make all freq to same in 2km radio and This is what i did

place TFAR - Enforce Usage

Set all section to Yes

set terrain 7

no sever name

no passwords

and it say i'm outdated and can't use it even

what should i do?

since i am total F--cking retard can you kindly make a usage to how to do this properly?

I want to make all freq to same in 2km radio and This is what i did

place TFAR - Enforce Usage

Set all section to Yes

set terrain 7

no sever name

no passwords

and it say i'm outdated and can't use it even

what should i do?

since i am total F--cking retard can you kindly make a usage to how to do this properly?

Try to just set yes to "Same SW Frequencies for side" and keep other as default.

Try to just set yes to "Same SW Frequencies for side" and keep other as default.

Still no good

Still no good

Not sure what you want to do.. You want all personal radios frequencies be same for whole team?

Yes it is, It's a bit sorry to use 2km radio with thousands of different freq, and can't change the freq number should i call 2km radio as rifleman radio?

I'm still getting the message about version, but i downloaded 0.9.0v 4days ago and it work fine with out TFAR Module

But since i need fixed same freq i need module

Yes it is, It's a bit sorry to use 2km radio with thousands of different freq, and can't change the freq number should i call 2km radio as rifleman radio?

I'm still getting the message about version, but i downloaded 0.9.0v 4days ago and it work fine with out TFAR Module

But since i need fixed same freq i need module

So, you get message about old tfar version? You testing locally?

No i test in Dedicated server sorry i didn't mention before :(

No i test in Dedicated server sorry i didn't mention before :(

Looks like server uses different version...

So I just ran into a new problem on a dedicated server, not using the latest version, when I spawn I don't spawn in with any shortwave radio albeit I get a long range and it is working.

Any ideas what it could be?

Looks like server uses different version...

NOPE i open the server by my self by using TADST and i also set mod turn on before i turn on the server

Now, after a week of public test happy to release 0.9.1 (old 0.9.1 issues moved to 0.9.2).

It is just bug fixing release, compatible with 0.9.0 (but very recommended to update), but incompatible with 0.8.3.

Download at http://radio.task-force.ru/en/

Change log:

• Support for TS 19 API (older version)
  • 0.8.3 clients no longer breaks server
  • Fixed server script failure after respawn
  • T and Y keys perform default actions too (lock on TITAN, Zeus)
  • AMV-7 radio and isolation fixed
  • Fixed plugin crash on x64 on some CPUs
  • Support for rifleman radios property in userconfig
  • Few other warnings and error fixed
  • Fixed: Sometimes possible to hear live peoples in spectator (I hope)
  • Fixed: frequency module not works for JIP (I hope)

---------- Post added at 16:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:50 ----------

So I just ran into a new problem on a dedicated server, not using the latest version, when I spawn I don't spawn in with any shortwave radio albeit I get a long range and it is working.

Any ideas what it could be?

0.9.0? Please update client and server to 0.9.1 and recheck. If not works - please provide server RPT logs.

Edited by nkey
fixed compatibility data

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hello just want to ask does anyone else having issues with AN/PRC 152 it seems that it is bugged because radio was called AN/PRC 152 10?? before update few days ago and this second are still working with 10 on end but the normaln ones 152`s are not atlease for me and we were playing on public server and few guys had problems with that(all updated TFR and server was runing latest version)

The number on the end (ie: AN/PRC 152 3) is the unique radio ID which means TFAR properly loaded the server script.

Version 0.9.0 had an issue where respawning or in some cases when joining a server it wouldn't give you a unique radio and it would be blank (ie: AN/PRC 152) thus wouldn't transmit.

According to nkey, that is fixed with 0.9.1 - though I haven't been able to test it myself yet as I'm not home yet.

I'm not sure what this channel name and channel password in Arma 3 module.

previously i said that i need TFAR Enforce - Usage for same freq in 2km radio, and i saw this two line. "channel name" and "channel Password",

Is it make channel automatically in teamspeak and lock with passwords?

i don't get it because it doesn't do that.

I assume that this (Channel name and passwords) is needed for some stupid crap that doesn't hear clanmaster or gamemaster's law and rules, or public server.

So i thought it was no need for right now (As far we don't have any that none obey stupid shitty members) for my team because we own our Teamspeak server and separate channel. So i let it blank in module and try to play in dedicated server.

But some how it display in team speak

Task Force Radio Status (0.9.1):Connected Y Play N P:0.9.0 A:

and can't talk by using Teamspeak with TFAR.

I just want same freq in 2km for our teammate since we can't adjust 2km freq.

I'm really really sorry that i ask for help this stupid question over and over but i really want to use this fascinated radio addon properly. would you please kindly help us :(

I'm not sure what this channel name and channel password in Arma 3 module.

previously i said that i need TFAR Enforce - Usage for same freq in 2km radio, and i saw this two line. "channel name" and "channel Password",

Is it make channel automatically in teamspeak and lock with passwords?

i don't get it because it doesn't do that.

I assume that this (Channel name and passwords) is needed for some stupid crap that doesn't hear clanmaster or gamemaster's law and rules, or public server.

So i thought it was no need for right now (As far we don't have any that none obey stupid shitty members) for my team because we own our Teamspeak server and separate channel. So i let it blank in module and try to play in dedicated server.

But some how it display in team speak

Task Force Radio Status (0.9.1):Connected Y Play N P:0.9.0 A:

and can't talk by using Teamspeak with TFAR.

I just want same freq in 2km for our teammate since we can't adjust 2km freq.

I'm really really sorry that i ask for help this stupid question over and over but i really want to use this fascinated radio addon properly. would you please kindly help us :(

Hello. Check documentation for "serious" mod. It requires TS channel. So, just DO NOT EDIT this lines in module, leave them with default values.

Also, make sure mod is enabled (because looking to the TS status it is not).

We have a proplem with the old ts support. PWS does not install the old plugins (api v. 19) for task force radio, it only installs those needed for the new version (api v. 20). Is it possible to make it install both?

We have a proplem with the old ts support. PWS does not install the old plugins (api v. 19) for task force radio, it only installs those needed for the new version (api v. 20). Is it possible to make it install both?

Not sure if PWS can detect TS version....

We also have a problem with PWS overwriting the manually installed old plugin with the new api20 plugin upon using PWS to join server. We havent got away around it at the moment.

Could we rename the old plugins to something and they would still work?

EDIT: Or could you Nkey make two versions of taskforceradio to PWS, one for the old TS, other for the New one?

Edited by Bumgie