g00d69

COD-Like Units addon - WIP.

Bored AF, decided to create Keegan. He was the only one I actually cared about in the campaign. Retexture of Kiory's "Skull Balaclava".

Teaser_Keegan_Thumb.jpg

Click For Full ^

Bored AF, decided to create Keegan. He was the only one I actually cared about in the campaign. Retexture of Kiory's "Skull Balaclava".

http://s22.postimg.org/ckgwwvf99/Teaser_Keegan_Thumb.jpg

Click For Full ^

Merrick's pretty bada**. Sounds awesome too (same guy as Mother in MOH). Anyone gonna do the Federation Day uniform? Tried to make something similar for my Mediterranean Operations addon but I don't think it turned out right. A little OT, but the only things I like about the two big AAA shooters are the art/asset design (cool looking even if not realistic), voice acting, and the music.

Edited by antoineflemming

decbble0002.jpg

Looking good so far! Have you considered making some Cod 4 style units too? Always loved the SAS counter revolutionary warfare units!

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7711/decbble0002.jpg

Looking good so far! Have you considered making some Cod 4 style units too? Always loved the SAS counter revolutionary warfare units!

You mean counter-terrorist? COD4 was the best COD anyway, and those guys are cool. But it would require more than just reskins.

Looking good so far. I will use these units to lure my cod friends into arma. :)

please dear god no

Looking great them mate, no one will hate you for liking CoD it's fun when you're too tired or drunk for arma

Edited by frogtop
Typo Bro

I really like them. They look really good, COD or not. What about some Black Kit SAS Unit? I would love to see those.

Yeah good mod :) because i think the only good things in COD are the characters ...

please dear god no

lol, at least he should tell them, what is arma before. They might get agoraphobia, after playing on 1x1m maps whole time. ;)

wow I'd love to do a campaign with these guys, stop teasing me, any ideas on when a first release could happen?

Hi

Actually i don't have ETA, i am making some new stuff and experimenting little things,i will make new screen about WIP as soon as possible , but first units release will not be very far anyway.

@g00d69

That last screenshot looks freaking awesome.

@Tacti-Cool

@ZimZamFlimFlam

@GDSN

@NeuroFunker

Your elitism is not welcome here.

@g00d69

That last screenshot looks freaking awesome.

@Tacti-Cool

@ZimZamFlimFlam

@GDSN

@NeuroFunker

Your elitism is not welcome here.

This mod is a gateway drug for COD players, which shows them a realistic game is much more fun then some artificially balanced game. :)

what about the Ghost's blue/black uniforms?

something like this: http://gyazo.com/bc50fb054a7ab8ebcaddfa288bafa969

as seen here: http://gyazo.com/2c04195df60649a50eda330e2914e6bd

There are already some black or grey uniforms, maybe i will make blue one also, i have some problems for giving colors to the uniforms cause when i am refering to the pictures that i find on the web, there are always some color filters and i never know what are the real colors :p

This mod is a gateway drug for COD players, which shows them a realistic game is much more fun then some artificially balanced game. :)

To you it's more fun. To others it may not be. Either way, discussion on whether or not COD or BF or any other game is more or less fun or real or likable than Arma 3 is really offtopic for this thread. You can criticize those games somewhere else.

Again with your crusade? I must recognise that you are persistent. On the other hand I believe this is not the optimus thread for it.

Concerning the mod, the last screen was awesome, can't wait for there release.