g00d69

COD-Like Units addon - WIP.

No its the MCU-2/p : http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120916023618/battlefield/images/5/5f/Battlefield_3_Gas_Mask.jpg (190 kB)

vs

http://www.specwargear.com/images/gasmask-MCU2P-1.jpg

and the russian one

http://77rus.smugmug.com/Military/IS...art03-61-L.jpg

note the flat top/larger area covered at top of head, also note the bump of the left side of the mask (the side without canister) is less in height and is bigger in size than the russian matching the american one and the bottom bit (cilinder thing) also resembles the american one more, but yeah they are very close and the one in BF3 isn't a faithful replica.

Thanks and sorry for the delay but i have some irl works that make me busy at this moment.

nice indeed, but I was under the impression that porting models into ARMA series was frowned upon? Even though the effort it takes to correctly weight the models?

I thought these were pretty much Arma models reskinned and some extra stuff

I thought these were pretty much Arma models reskinned and some extra stuff

They are, look at the pants on the models, think Road Runner may confused by g00d69's choice of words "ported into arma 3". Think we're all safe, these guys look awesome.

I'm not a COD fan but I'm really liking this addon. Can't wait!

Yeah, I think he really meant "textured" to look like the Ghosts from COD, I'm a member of facepunch and I don't know how many times BiS have thrown cease and dessist actions against the site owner (Garry's Mod) I'd be stunned and dismayed if BiS turned a blind eye to the porting of other games models into mods ;)

These do look good, I have COD-Ghosts, and they really do capture the feel so well done

No worries if you don't like COD Units maybe i will have some later projects that will interest you more:

:p

Edited by g00d69

I am sorry ,but cod should never be mentioned on a Arma forum.

Only if you are an insecure 16 year old that has a superiority complex in his choice of game, then maybe.

never played CoD games, cause i was OFP fanboi. I see nothing wrong about them, actually they look damn cool.

And this post really is off-topic to this thread, which is merely about units related to this game.

They are, look at the pants on the models, think Road Runner may confused by g00d69's choice of words "ported into arma 3". Think we're all safe, these guys look awesome.

Yes sorry about the confusion about my words, when i said "ported into arma", i didn't speak about some objects or stuff coming from COD games and imported into arma, i was just speaking about a design in the spirit of COD characters.:)

Hope you're getting on well with these units! I haven't forgotten them yet but been a while since an update, I'm scared haha.

Just wanted to thank g00d69 for his work, really looking forward to this!

I think g00d69 wrote that he doesn't have alot of time at hand at the moment for the project.

Hi

Yes i am little bit busy and don't have too much time for working on the addons but i will have soon time for relax and so i will go on this work...

But for this New Year i wanted to make a small tribute to BIS and for all the addons makers , so here it is

And Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Looks pretty rad. Looking forward to the release

Edited by Keegan
Horrible spelling.

Im really looking forward to the release of this.. These textures are too much goodness to go to waste and disappear into the abyss but it seems like Good69 is busy with other things. If you're stretched out doing other things, do you reckon an alpha release or source files release is possible?

3 hours ago, CyaGaming said:

was this ever released?

This thread is 6 years old, so not likely it was. If you need more information, please PM the author instead. As per our forum rules: 

No spam or advertising:

Advertising of any commercial or personal project, product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited. This includes the Personal Message service and clan recruitment outside of the Clan Recruitment forum. Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. Please do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum and do not "Bump" threads. Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are also spam.

Closing the thread.

• Like 1