Thanks for the answer on the key issue! Much appreciated.

Permission

Hello im one of the owners of a life mod and Ill like to ask you for your permission to use your mod. We will not edit it, we will not make money off of it, and we will credit you (name of person) I hope you allow use to use this mod.

sadly, DayZ standalone does many things better than Arma 3

And does a lot of things worse. Infantry movement in DayZ is still like ArmA 2 (feels like garbage compared to ArmA 3's movement system)

Rob is that interval issue with the multiple rounds an ARMA issue or an issue with the way you set up the ejection? I notice it also ejects a round after firing a grenade launcher round. I went and tested it with the MX and even with the caseless ammo a gas puff appears in the ejection port. However with the F2000 the AAF have it doesn't seem to have that issue.

Rob is that interval issue with the multiple rounds an ARMA issue or an issue with the way you set up the ejection? I notice it also ejects a round after firing a grenade launcher round. I went and tested it with the MX and even with the caseless ammo a gas puff appears in the ejection port. However with the F2000 the AAF have it doesn't seem to have that issue.

Yes and no (there must be a way to properly set that interval value ,but atm i can't)

these are particle effects like on MX got the extra gas smoke out of the ejection port , while their other guns doesn't have that effect

maybe there is way to restrict the effects on GL or maybe it's a limit dunno

It happens on vanilla weapons too. I don't think it's something we can fix without reporting it to the developer.

RobertHammer, could you check your PMs for mine? I was hoping to be able to help you add some more variants of weapons to your pack. Thanks :)

Just a small report:

So far the bugs been fixed - meaning the bipod , iron sight , lods and few others which i probably forgot

there will be some new SD sounds for M4's and A6's

most importantly - i will have to wait for official 1.40 because i want to use some new features like the new recoil , init speeds and new weapon icon thing

so if anyone could help me with those new recoils values and proper weapon velocities , i will appreciate any help in this , so let me know here

also if you found any new issues , please let me know in this thread

Edited by RobertHammer

I have a question. the M4A6 is acting strange, and I'm not sure if that's because I'm running ASDG and several other weapon mods with this mod or if there's another reason for that.

in the Virtual Arsenal, if I pick the M4A6, the available ammo for it is listed as 6.8 mm. if I then close the VA and open my inventory, this ammo is listed s 5.56 mm, but if I hover above a magazine, the pop-up description says it's 6.5 mm caseless. this is a bit confusing. does anyone know what I'm talking about?

So far the bugs been fixed - meaning the bipod , iron sight , lods and few others which i probably forgot

most importantly - i will have to wait for official 1.40 because i want to use some new features like the new recoil , init speeds and new weapon icon thing

Great to hear - thanks for inform us, RH!

Request for Mr. RH.

A 5.56mm version of the SBR9, please.

You're amazing!

That is all :)

the shell ejecting velocity for all RH weapons seems to be wrong or buggy, when you strafe from left to right you can notice this really good.

with 1.40. the shell ejecting position seems to be finally fixed in first person view, causing the bug to being even more noticeable, (but it was there before) now the shells are even falling through the weapon when walking from left to right while firing.

there will be some new SD sounds for M4's and A6's

love to hear this :bounce3:.

great work by the way, very nice improvements since 1.05

Edited by jayjay12

the shell ejecting velocity for all RH weapons seems to be wrong or buggy, when you strafe from left to right you can notice this really good.

with 1.40. the shell ejecting position seems to be finally fixed in first person view, causing the bug to being even more noticeable, (but it was there before) now the shells are even falling through the weapon when walking from left to right while firing.

Confirm that!

Yeah but you guys are speaking of dev branch correct? I dont have these issues on current stable version

...i will have to wait for official 1.40 because i want to use some new features like the new recoil , init speeds and new weapon icon thing

The weapon icon change and initspeed are a part of 1.40, but the recoil will be part of 1.42, as too is the 'Magazine compatibility groups' addition apparently.

Yeah but you guys are speaking of dev branch correct? I dont have these issues on current stable version

no, issue was on stable branch 1.38 too. now with 1.40 stable the issue is just even more noticeable, because BIS fixed the position of the shell ejection.

Edited by jayjay12

It should be better in next version - tweaked all models with better shell ejecting position

---------- Post added at 11:45 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

The weapon icon change and initspeed are a part of 1.40, but the recoil will be part of 1.42, as too is the 'Magazine compatibility groups' addition apparently.

Yup , but i will do those anyway

It should be better in next version - tweaked all models with better shell ejecting position

the position of the shell ejecting seems to be correct, it looks correct when you stand still or when you strafe from right to left while firing. the shells have enough velocity then, its just that weird bug when you strafe from left to right. in this case the velocity of the shells is somehow lower, so you catch up to them while walking, because the shells are not fast enough. don't know how to explain it better.

the position of the shell ejecting seems to be correct, it looks correct when you stand still or when you strafe from right to left while firing. the shells have enough velocity then, its just that weird bug when you strafe from left to right. in this case the velocity of the shells is somehow lower, so you catch up to them while walking, because the shells are not fast enough. don't know how to explain it better.

I think , this is good enough

I think , this is good enough

Yep - great!

Will you release the fixes before 1.42 - especially the fire mode of the M27?

Hello RobertHammer, since an update is apparently in the work, is there a possibility that you could adjust the lenght on the part of the barrel of the HK416 D145RS that is further the front sight but before the legacy m203 "hook place", in order to make it a bit longer to be true to it' s real life counterpart? This would also help solving the issue that i mentionned earlier that is that the lenght of the barrel of your 416 D145RS ingame is shorter than the lenght of your M4/M4A1s barrels, while they should all be of the same overall lenght of course. Once again, i know that a very slightly smaller portion of the barrel is exposed after the front sight on the 416D145RS compared to an M4/M4A1, but even taking this into account, the part that i mentionned is still sightly too short.

Also, it seems to me that your PEQ15s look a tiny bit too small, is there anyway they could be resized? I know close to nil about modelling, so i have no idea if this is the task of a few seconds of if it would involve remaking the model from scratch. If it is the second case you can scratch that of course.

This is obviously nitpicking, and i will love this mod anyway.:p

Will you release the fixes before 1.42 - especially the fire mode of the M27?

Sorry ,but semi auto will be added after the Bipods

---------- Post added at 19:39 ---------- Previous post was at 19:37 ----------

Hello RobertHammer, since an update is apparently in the work, is there a possibility that you could adjust the lenght on the part of the barrel of the HK416 D145RS that is further the front sight but before the legacy m203 "hook place", in order to make it a bit longer to be true to it' s real life counterpart? This would also help solving the issue that i mentionned earlier that is that the lenght of the barrel of your 416 D145RS ingame is shorter than the lenght of your M4/M4A1s barrels, while they should all be of the same overall lenght of course. Once again, i know that a very slightly smaller portion of the barrel is exposed after the front sight on the 416D145RS compared to an M4/M4A1, but even taking this into account, the part that i mentionned is still sightly too short.

Also, it seems to me that your PEQ15s look a tiny bit too small, is there anyway they could be resized? I know close to nil about modelling, so i have no idea if this is the task of a few seconds of if it would involve remaking the model from scratch. If it is the second case you can scratch that of course.

This is obviously nitpicking, and i will love this mod anyway.:p

HK416 D145RS's barrel was fixed - now it has same length as M4

as for PEQ15 - those really look small to you? they been scaled by BIS PEQ15 so i don't think they are too small

Can anyone explain what those mk2839383 or mk idk number magazines do?

mk262? it's basically 5.56mm NATO designed for longer range engagements. Ideally used in the mk12 or SAM-R