Sign in to follow this  
jblackrupert

Another Developer using bogus Copyright claims to censor bad reviews.

single player dayZ? interesting... I don't think the video is that bad that need to be censored... maybe I got too accustomed to ARMA bugs and glitches. But yeah... it's really not that bad (the video)

Interesting to see an incident like that from this perspective. Why is it that I get all my news from BIS' Off-topic Forums?

Why is it that I get all my news from BIS' Off-topic Forums?

Use the rest of the internet along with it? (Joke) :)

This is funny, totalbiscuit gets my vote more and more each time I come across his videos.

Looks like Stephane "dropped a bollock" on this one :)

Youtube AKA google is a scrurge for this sort of thing, not just games, but political debate, alternate info and the list goes on, tip of the iceberg.

Edited by mrcash2009

really sad to try silence your critic this way ...

double sad the state of youtube/google

Youtube AKA google is a scrurge for this sort of thing, not just games, but political debate, alternate info and the list goes on, tip of the iceberg.

Even more so since they instantly censor anything based on unsubstantiated claims of "unauthorized use of intellectual property" and "piracy", but videos and messages of Al-Qaeda and other terrorist organizations showing murders, crimes against humanity etc they call "Freedom of speech". Same goes for Facebook as well. Corporate wh*res, no surprise there.

Then there is the issue of Dark Matter

There's now a message on Steam saying there is an "Issue" with the ending

and it makes it out to be some kind of bug.... no you just didn't finish the game and took people's money.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251410

Dark Matter apparently incomplete, GOG offers refunds and revises game description

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/10/22/dark-matter-appears-to-be-incomplete-gog-offers-refunds-and-revises-game-description

Steam is doing the same but you need to request one, they just grant it.

Edited by jblackrupert

The plight of modern day PC gaming i fear....Pay to play, even if its a standalone singleplayer game.

Want part 2 of the campaign...pay us $14.99 pls...

I will now return into my dark PC games room and lament the lost art of a fully complete game released to the public with only small patches to fix a bug here and there and add new content..original ofp anyone?

The plight of modern day PC gaming i fear....Pay to play, even if its a standalone singleplayer game.

It won't be a few years until that becomes the norm if it ever does, I don't think it will Devs seem to lean more toward the F2P model where they make it a grindfest or you pay them.

Though I don't recall any F2P game I've enjoyed, Hopefully someone will find the right balance between free and not a grindfest.

Hopefully someone will find the right balance between free and not a grindfest.

Thats the key right there