Sign in to follow this  
hovmand

Worst movie?!?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Major Fubar

I would love if Steven Donaldson's "Thomas Covenant" trilogies got made into big budget movies...some of the darkest fantasy ever.

<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif That was a great trilogy, l remember reading them while driving. smile.gif

i've changed my mind. the worst movie is "red scorpion" with dolph lundgren playing spetsnaz in africa biggrin.gif

his worst enemy: cuban soldiers trying to occupy an african country biggrin.gif

dvd392.jpg105231.jpg

one thing : what helicopter did they use in red scorpion to imitate the hind ?

Any film with Dolph Lungren or Jean Claude Van Dam in it wink.gif ...

Oh!, and lets not forget Stephen Sigeull!!! tounge.gif .

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Aug. 18 2002,08:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i've changed my mind. the worst movie is "red scorpion" with dolph lundgren playing spetsnaz in africa  biggrin.gif

his worst enemy: cuban soldiers trying to occupy an african country biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Tusker, I think this film was on TV yesterday. I wonder if it was RTL or SAT1, well it was on late at night or so! Yeah that film was real bullshit tounge.gif

my worst movie was omega doom it was on channel 5(no surpise there then)it was about robots in a post nuclear war type thingy and there was no humans left.The intire film was about these robots trying to find guns left over from ww3 and they were all fighting over this one gun and shite like that it was CRAP!!!!

All the free willy movies, all the rocky movies, all the fucked up disney movies, all those dumb movies for kids that are 6 years old, the power rangers movie (didn't see it but i'm sure it sucked), every movie where little kids have the most important characters,...etc etc etc etc etc!!!!!! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 18 2002,11:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">one thing : what helicopter did they use in red scorpion to imitate the hind ?<span id='postcolor'>

it was a SH-3 Sea King.

@albert schweizer

it was on RTL2

RTL was showing Rambo 2, another very realistic movie with russians in Hueys and using western helicopters to fake a hind. but this time it was a CH-3 or CH-53 biggrin.gif

rambo must be a supersoldier to hold a M60 with one hand and kill a NVA squad wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Aug. 18 2002,15:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Leslie Nielsen 0wns!<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry. I didn't notice your avatar beforehand. Just forget what I said.

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Aug. 18 2002,03:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'll put it a little bit different!

WTF is wrong with movie industry nowadays?

Back in 80s and start of 90s all movies had some kind of action al throught the movie<span id='postcolor'>

Are you really suggesting that the action movies in the 80's were good?

Were you dropped many times as a baby? tounge.gif

Anti-Christ is one crazy stoned sheep shagging kiwi! He contradicts himself. One minute he is a bad ass Devil, the next he's some corny kid tounge.gif Im a kiwi, but I know the rules, you have to be evil 24/7. I know theres some people out there, but I despise nearly all arny films! they are corny and crap!

Denoir, the 80's and 90's action films were the best! And yes i myself was dropped on my head as a baby multiple times, but that should have no bearing on this covnersation. There is no greater joy than watching muscly men with unlimited ammunition AK's mowing down faceless foreign henchmen and then blowing up 5 square miles of industrial buildings with a single claymore.

Ahem, anyway I hate predator 2. it goes against most things that the predator stands for (hunting things that fight back and killing for honour etc) And a stupid fat cop (Danny Glover) manages to kill the predator. Its believable for Arnie to do it, but not Danny Glover. No sirree bob.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Aug. 18 2002,16:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but I despise nearly all army films! they are corny and crap!<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif Even Buck Privates?!? wow.gif

135293.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 18 2002,14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Aug. 18 2002,15:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Leslie Nielsen 0wns!<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry. I didn't notice your avatar beforehand. Just forget what I said.

tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Whats wrong wit' my Vatar?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Aug. 18 2002,16:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whats wrong wit' my Vatar?<span id='postcolor'>

Well, if, as you say, there's nothing wrong with Leslie Nielsen, then there's nothing wrong with your avatar.

tounge.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gif

i broke more pimp's legs in my police carreer than any policeman in my district smile.gif so , beware hehehehehehe wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 18 2002,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i broke more pimp's legs in my police carreer than any policeman in my district smile.gif so , beware hehehehehehe   wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Com' 'n' get me! Ran! Hahahahahaha

Anyway the worst movie i saw is "How to create a monster"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 18 2002,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i broke more pimp's legs in my police carreer than any policeman in my district smile.gif so , beware hehehehehehe   wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Probably you are the only policeman!  biggrin.gif  Or wait, you are talking about Pimps in your district? What did you do that you got transfered into the RedLight district?  tounge.gif

I am very dissapointed with basically all movies 8and music) on the market. I stay out of ordinary cinemas and only visit the private ones that show more "distinct" films and sometimes even show good old Blues Brothers again.

extremsport.jpg