Sign in to follow this  
antoineflemming

Antoine Flemming's Mediterranean Operations (NATOSOC + SCOJFC bundle)

Hello!

Really enjoying the addon and the concept but I am getting a strange error on startup and in the editor.

Specifically, it is a no entry error for O_soldier_02_f.scope

I have all the pbos enabled and the hidden selection dependency.

Any attempt to switch around the order of the of the addons doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Cheers!

Well I'm tracking on that. It's a config problem. I used to get that for I_Soldier_03_F.scope. so I'll try to fix that also in the next update.

Just an update: Working now on a digital OCP pattern (or ACUPAT/UCP in OCP colors). And, yeah, OCP is not exactly the same color as Multicam. The dark brown/reddish color is more reddish than Multicam. Multicam may have changed to that as well, but current patterns I've seen don't really look like that. Will post up pictures of the current WIP "Operation Magnitude Camouflage Pattern" or "OMCP " later today.

Great uniform-mod!

But i´m getting the same error message like Darzentas... nevertheless the mod works well!

One question: Are you planning to add a winter camo pattern?

Great uniform-mod!

But i´m getting the same error message like Darzentas... nevertheless the mod works well!

One question: Are you planning to add a winter camo pattern?

I think I may have fixed it. Will release an update soon. Besides this fix, I will include a new uniform with pattern, US Army 7th ID, NATOSOC Ghost Hawk and Comanche, both with alternate splinter camo versions (same camo as the NATO speedboat), and a Russian version (read: original) of the Mi-48, called the Gorynych, in both olive drab and black. Pics below:

wx1p.jpg qcek.jpg

hlgk.jpg thy2.jpg

mkdx.jpg jy4e.jpg

jl4l.jpg hu2j.jpg

Edited by antoineflemming

Hey dude, thought i'd drop by and say thanks for the mod, it is one of the few that does OPFOR guys, and the only one that gives us FIA-esque dudes for green (again) and red.

A couple issues though: would it be possible to add the technicals to the individual unit selection in the editor? currently it looks like the sco mrap is the only vehicle available under 'cars' for opfor, for example. Also on that note, are you planning to add more groups, perhaps without vehicles?

The second is that your dudes seem to randomly have 12.7mm rounds on their person, even if they're not a sniper, nor have one in their group. Like, riflemen have them for some reason.

The third is perhaps more subjective, but maybe make the Green and Red paramilitary groups a little less uniform? The Akhanteros guys all have the same shemagh, in the same colour, and identical jumpsuits. Maybe do as BIS did with FIA and make different outfits role dependent? Or ideally whatever dark wizardry that pomigit did for his PMC mod. Of course, this could be more trouble than it's worth.

Hey dude, thought i'd drop by and say thanks for the mod, it is one of the few that does OPFOR guys, and the only one that gives us FIA-esque dudes for green (again) and red.

A couple issues though: would it be possible to add the technicals to the individual unit selection in the editor? currently it looks like the sco mrap is the only vehicle available under 'cars' for opfor, for example. Also on that note, are you planning to add more groups, perhaps without vehicles?

The second is that your dudes seem to randomly have 12.7mm rounds on their person, even if they're not a sniper, nor have one in their group. Like, riflemen have them for some reason.

The third is perhaps more subjective, but maybe make the Green and Red paramilitary groups a little less uniform? The Akhanteros guys all have the same shemagh, in the same colour, and identical jumpsuits. Maybe do as BIS did with FIA and make different outfits role dependent? Or ideally whatever dark wizardry that pomigit did for his PMC mod. Of course, this could be more trouble than it's worth.

Fixed the vehicle issue. Akhanteros guys are currently using BI's OPFOR paramilitary model. I think they are supposed to be uniform. However, I may look into some randomization for the LKA (Lemnos resistance). The 12.7mm issue, is that OPFOR? or BLUFOR too?

I think its just OPFOR. Checked a few random guys, and they all had two mags of 12.7mm.

Excellent units, but I am noticing some of the units are missing ammo for their pistols. An example would be O_SCO_GR_PARAMILITARY_F unit. Keep up the great work!

Great units, really like having the Akhanteros units too, I was hoping for a pro-Iranian paramilitary force since I saw them in the very first screenshots. :D

Excellent units, but I am noticing some of the units are missing ammo for their pistols. An example would be O_SCO_GR_PARAMILITARY_F unit. Keep up the great work!

Yeah, the weapon issues are with the OPFOR guys. Think I've fixed it now, so it should be fine in the next update.

AntoineFlemming's

drdn.jpg

[RELEASE]

Version 1.10

Required Addons: Cunico's Hidden Identity Pack

Installation:

-Put the .pbo files in your ArmA3 AddOns folder. The use of mod folders is strongly encouraged.

*NOTE: ALL INCLUDED PBO FILES NEEDED

Here is my Mediterranean Operations bundle, which features uniform, vest, and helmet reskins.

Story:

Tensions rise as NATO and Iranian forces stand-off in the Aegean: the strategic fault-line between crumbling European influence and a powerful, resurgent East. But when a key radar facility drops off the grid, a Mediterranean flashpoint risks escalating into global conflict.

Background:

Blighted by the long tail of a deep-rooted economic crisis and sliding toward the threshold of war, beleaguered NATO member-states stand weakened against an ambitious, resurgent Iran.

Flooded with profits from the rich export markets of a resource-thirsty SE-Asia and the rising price of oil, bolstered by strong ties with China and strategic entente with Russia, Iran sought to expand its influence.

Deployed under the auspices of a swift humanitarian response, Turkey – decimated by a series of devastating and unprecedented natural disasters – fell within months to the ruthless Iranian Armed Forces. Iran’s aggressive expansion – spilling over into Greek sovereign territory – was brought to a halt in Rhodope Prefecture with the ratification of the Jerusalem Peace Accord of 2034, which crystallized a new strategic front along the shorelines of the Aegean Sea.

With the US locked into its own proxy-wars against aggressive Chinese expansionism in the Pacific, with each year more member-states leaving NATO on the promise of Russian oil, the fragmented alliance faces the growing risk of a global conflict that they can ill-afford.

Factions:

BLUFOR:

North Atlantic Treaty Organization – Special Operations Command

Faction info:

The forces serving under NATOSOC’s Mediterranean Joint Force Command are deployed across the North and South Aegean municipal regions of Greece. Bases across the archipelago – a strategic borderline between NATO and Iranian influence – are in a state of alert, following a period of heightened tension since The Jerusalem Peace Accord of 2034.

The serving contingent is a composition of elements of the US Direct Action Element (DAE), Seal Team Six (STS), 5th Special Forces Group (5th SFG); the British Special Air Service (SAS); the French 1er Régiment de Parachutistes d'Infanterie de Marine (1er RPIMa); the Italian 9º Reggimento d'Assalto Paracadutisti (IL NONO); the Polish Grupa Reagowania Operacyjno-Manewrowego (GROM); the German Kommando Spezialkräfte (KSK); and the Hellenic 1 Taxiarhia Katadromon-Alexiptotiston (1st KATADROMON).

OPFOR:

Shanghai Cooperation Organization – Joint Forces Command

Faction info:

The presence of the Iranian Armed Forces in the Aegean, supported by Russian, Chinese, Takistani, and militant forces, is estimated to consist of a battalion-sized combined fighting force with conventional capabilities. This deployment is concentrated around a newly constructed military base, adjacent to a former NATO/Greek air force base (ICAO: LGLM). The majority of this force is designated to base perimeter protection and a counter-insurgency campaign, fending off the threat posed by an active local resistance movement.

The equipment and order of battle of the Iranian troops is reportedly compliant with the common Resource Zone Protection Force structure, including enhanced defensive, ELINT and SIGINT capabilities. Due to the proximity of the Turkish coast, the force is estimated to be fairly well supplied. Supporting the deployed SCO forces are pro-Iranian paramilitary Akhanteros Front and a Raven Security detachment, assisting with counterinsurgency and stability operations. Of highest concern to NATOSOC is the presence of Russian MEDVED, Chinese CHENGDU, and Iranian MARDKHOR “beyond-black†Special Forces.

INDFOR:

Mediterranean Alliance of Sovereign States

Faction info:

With rumored joint CIA and SIS support, an armed local resistance was formed on Crete and exported to Agios Efstratios and Limnos in the weeks and months following the Iranian invasion of the Aegean. Composed of former Hellenic Armed Forces stranded on the island and aided by smugglers and weapon merchants, the resistance is an active, hostile, guerrilla faction acting against Iranian forces.

Little is known about their current strength or capabilities. Presumably, the resistance relies upon only light equipment, augmented by captured or stolen assets of the Iranian army, obtained from hidden military depots or via a black market network. Cooperation with local resistance seems viable, yet a cautious approach is required.

wx1p.jpg qcek.jpg

hlgk.jpg thy2.jpg

mkdx.jpg jy4e.jpg

jl4l.jpg hu2j.jpg

More Images: http://imageshack.us/g/1/10299874/

Credits:

-Bohemia Interactive

-Kiory (balaclava)

-AlexF1

-Cunico

Classnames:

NATO Special Operations Command

Headgear:

H_Hat_Beanie - Beanie

H_Beret_brn - Beret (Brown)

H_Beret_blk - Beret (Black)

H_Beret_grn - Beret (Green)

H_Beret_red - Beret (Red)

H_Balaclava_grn - Balaclava (Green)

H_Balaclava_blk - Balaclava (Black)

H_Balaclava_brn - Balaclava (Brown)

H_Kufiya_cbr - Keffiyeh (Coyote Brown)

H_Kufiya_gray - Keffiyeh (Gray)

H_Kufiya_grn - Keffiyeh (Green)

H_Kufiya_blk - Keffiyeh (Black)

H_Kufiya_brn - Keffiyeh (Brown)

H_Keffiyeh_OD - Keffiyeh (Olive Drab)

H_Keffiyeh_D - Keffiyeh (Desert)

H_Booniehat_mcam - Boonie Hat (Multicam)

H_Booniehat_aor3 - Boonie Hat (AOR-3)

H_Booniehat_atacsar - Boonie Hat (A-TACS AR)

H_Booniehat_mtp - Boonie Hat (MTP)

H_Booniehat_aridcenteur - Boonie Hat (Arid Centre Europe)

H_Booniehat_mland - Boonie Hat (Multiland)

H_Booniehat_aridpantera - Boonie Hat (Arid Pantera)

H_Booniehat_aridfleck - Boonie Hat (AridFleck)

H_Booniehat_gr_pix_temp - Boonie Hat (Pixel Temperate)

H_Booniehat_gr_pix_arid - Boonie Hat (Pixel Arid)

H_HelmetB_OMCP - ECH (OMCP)

H_Helmet_Foliage - Camouflaged Helmet

H_Helmet_crye_light - OPSCORE FAST

H_Helmet_mcam_crye_light - OPSCORE FAST (Multicam)

H_Helmet_aor3_crye_light - OPSCORE FAST (AOR-3)

H_Helmet_atacsar_crye_light - OPSCORE FAST (A-TACS AR)

H_Helmet_mtp_crye_light - OPSCORE FAST (MTP)

H_Helmet_aridcenteur_crye_light - OPSCORE FAST (Arid Centre Europe)

H_Helmet_mland_crye_light - OPSCORE FAST (Multiland)

H_Helmet_aridpantera_crye_light - OPSCORE FAST (Arid Pantera)

H_Helmet_aridfleck_crye_light - OPSCORE FAST (AridFleck)

H_Helmet_IWH - Integrated Warfighter Helmet

Eyewear (Identities):

B_NATO_Shemagh_Face_D - Face Shemagh (Desert)

B_NATO_Shemagh_Face_OD - Face Shemagh (Olive Drab)

NVGoggles:

NVAugmentedReality - AugmentedReality NVGs

NVCombat - Combat Goggles NVGs

NVLowProfile - Low Profile NVGs

Vests:

V_PlateCarrier1_omcp_crye - Plate Carrier A (OMCP)

V_PlateCarrier1_rgr_crye - Plate Carrier A (Ranger Green)

V_PlateCarrier1_blk_crye - Plate Carrier A (Black)

V_PlateCarrier1_mcam_crye - Plate Carrier A (Multicam)

V_PlateCarrier1_aor3_crye - Plate Carrier A (AOR-3)

V_PlateCarrier1_atacsar_crye - Plate Carrier A (A-TACS AR)

V_PlateCarrier1_mtp_crye - Plate Carrier A (MTP)

V_PlateCarrier1_aridcenteur_crye - Plate Carrier A (Arid Centre Europe)

V_PlateCarrier1_mland_crye - Plate Carrier A (Multiland)

V_PlateCarrier1_aridpantera_crye - Plate Carrier A (Arid Pantera)

V_PlateCarrier1_aridfleck_crye - Plate Carrier A (AridFleck)

V_PlateCarrier1_gr_pix_temp_crye - Plate Carrier A (Pixel Temperate)

V_PlateCarrier1_gr_pix_arid_crye - Plate Carrier A (Pixel Arid)

V_PlateCarrier1_omcp_camelbak_crye - Plate Carrier B (OMCP)

V_PlateCarrier1_rgr_camelbak_crye - Plate Carrier B (Ranger Green)

V_PlateCarrier1_blk_camelbak_crye - Plate Carrier B (Black)

V_PlateCarrier1_mcam_camelbak_crye - Plate Carrier B (Multicam)

V_PlateCarrier1_aor3_camelbak_crye - Plate Carrier B (AOR-3)

V_PlateCarrier1_atacsar_camelbak_crye - Plate Carrier B (A-TACS AR)

V_PlateCarrier1_mtp_camelbak_crye - Plate Carrier B (MTP)

V_PlateCarrier1_aridcenteur_camelbak_crye - Plate Carrier B (Arid Centre Europe)

V_PlateCarrier1_mland_camelbak_crye - Plate Carrier B (Multiland)

V_PlateCarrier1_aridpantera_camelbak_crye - Plate Carrier B (Arid Pantera)

V_PlateCarrier1_aridfleck_camelbak_crye - Plate Carrier B (AridFleck)

V_PlateCarrier1_gr_pix_temp_camelbak_crye - Plate Carrier B (Pixel Temperate)

V_PlateCarrier1_gr_pix_arid_camelbak_crye - Plate Carrier B (Pixel Arid)

V_PlaceCarrier1_blk_fcs - Plate Carrier FCS (Black)

V_PlaceCarrier1_scorpion_fcs - Scorpion Plate Carrier

Uniforms:

U_B_CombatUniform_omcp_army - Army Combat Uniform (OMCP)

U_B_CombatUniform_omcp_crye - Crye Combat Uniform (OMCP)

U_B_CombatUniform_blk_crye - Crye Combat Uniform (Black)

U_B_CombatUniform_scorpion_crye - Scorpion Combat Uniform

U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_crye_gen1 - Crye Combat Uniform (Multicam) GEN I

U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_crye_gen2 - Crye Combat Uniform (Multicam) GEN II

U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_sapper - Sapper Combat Uniform (Multicam)

U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_sapper2 - Sapper Combat Uniform 2 (Multicam)

U_B_CombatUniform_aor3_crye - Crye Combat Uniform (AOR-3)

U_B_CombatUniform_atacsar_crye - Crye Combat Uniform (A-TACS AR)

U_B_CombatUniform_mtp_crye - Crye Combat Uniform (MTP)

U_B_CombatUniform_aridcenteur_crye - Crye Combat Uniform (Arid Centre Europe)

U_B_CombatUniform_mland_crye - Crye Combat Uniform (Multiland)

U_B_CombatUniform_aridpantera_crye - Crye Combat Uniform (Arid Pantera)

U_B_CombatUniform_aridfleck_crye - Crye Combat Uniform (AridFleck)

U_B_CombatUniform_gr_pix_temp_crye - Hellenic Combat Uniform (Pixel Temperate)

U_B_CombatUniform_gr_pix_arid_crye - Hellenic Combat Uniform (Pixel Arid)

SCO Joint Forces Command

Headgear:

H_Cap_RU_Raven - Cap (Raven Security)

H_Helmet_6b9 - 6b9 Combat Helmet

H_Helmet_IR_Ballistic_NoHUD - Iranian Ballistic Helmet

H_Helmet_IR_Ballistic_HUD - Iranian Ballistic Helmet (HUD)

H_Helmet_IR_Ballistic_SF - Iranian Ballistic Helmet (SF)

H_Helmet_ZSh22_IBH - ZSh-22 IBH

H_Helmet_ZSh22_BLK_IBH - ZSh-22 IBH (Black)

H_Helmet_ZSh22_IBH_HUD - ZSh-22 IBH (HUD)

H_Helmet_Zsh22_BLK_IBH_HUD - ZSh-22 IBH Black (HUD)

H_Helmet_ZSh23_IBH - ZSh-23 IBH

H_Helmet_ZSh23_BLK_IBH - ZSh-23 IBH (Black)

Vests:

V_TacVest_TK - Takistani Tactical Vest

V_TacVest_MEDVED_GRN - Russian Tactical Vest (Green)

V_TacVest_MEDVED_BLK - Russian Tactical Vest (Black)

V_TacVest_CN - PLA Tactical Vest

Uniforms:

U_OI_CombatUniform_tcamo - Takistani Fatigues (Hex)

U_OI_CombatUniform_RU_medsurpat - Russian Gorka (Mediterranean Surpat 2.0)

U_OI_Uniform_RU_Raven - Raven Security Uniform

U_OI_CombatUniform_RU_aridsurpat - Russian Gorka (Arid Surpat 2.0)

U_OI_CombatUniform_RU_wdlsurpat - Russian Gorka (Woodland Surpat 2.0)

U_OI_CombatUniform_RU_medved - Russian Gorka (MEDVED)

U_OI_CombatUniform_CN_Type09 - Chinese Gorka (Type 09 Arid)

U_OI_CombatUniform_hex_camo_mardkhor - Iranian Fatigues (MARDKHOR)

U_OI_Uniform_Hezbollah_Light - Hezbollah Uniform Light

U_OI_Uniform_Hezbollah - Hezbollah Uniform

U_OI_Uniform_GR_Paramilitary - Paramilitary Uniform

Mediterranean Alliance

Uniforms:

U_I_CombatUniform_cr_pix_arid - Cretan Fatigues (Pixel Arid)

U_I_CombatUniform_str_pix_arid - Stratian Fatigues (Pixel Arid)

U_I_CombatUniform_lim_grey - Limnos Resistance Fatigues (Grey)

Changelog (includes changes from both addons):

v1.10

-added Takistani Special Unit, Chinese PLA, and Iranian Armed Forces

-changed MEDVED (Mediterranean) to Russian Armed Forces (Mediterranean)

-added PASGT in Type 09 camo

-added Iranian Armed Forces uniform

-changed language of Russians and Chinese to Altian English (better than them speaking Farsi)

-added new US Operation Magnitude Camouflage Pattern (OMCP)

-added SF Engineer to US Direct Action Element subfaction

-added US Army 7th Infantry Division with Army Combat Uniform and ECH in OMCP

-added NATO SOC UH-80 Ghost Hawk, crewed by NATO SOC Helicopter Pilot and Crew, in plain and splinter camo versions

-added NATO SOC AH-66D Comanche, crewed by NATO SOC Helicopter Pilot and Crew, in plain and splinter camo versions

-added SCO JF Mi-48 Gorynych, crewed by SCO JF Helicopter Pilot and Crew, in olive drab and black paint versions

-added SCO JF Ka-60 Kamov, crewed by SCO JF Helicopter Pilot and Crew, in olive drab and black paint versions

-fixed various popup and missing ammo errors

v1.00

-added new BLUFOR Tactical Glasses NVG (called AugmentedReality NVG) and OPFOR Low Profile NVG, pretty much NVG versions of the two glasses

Meant for those who use the face shemagh

-added CRV for US Sapper Team

-tweaked color of the Sapper Combat Uniform 2

-changed Greek Pixel Arid camouflage to match Lemnos/Agios Efstratios terrain, and to differentiate from Cretan Pixel Arid camo

-added plain MEDVED gorka (CSAT uniform in-game), changed MEDVED group to plain MEDVED gorka, added MEDVED Woodland and Arid groups

-replaced Kufiyas with BIS shemag

-added original story characters CPT Miller, SGT Illing, and ODevil

-enlarged Greek camo patterns to correct size as the original BIS camo pattern

-changed Russian camo design to reflect BIS RUS camo (same as current AAF camo), colors remain the same

-improved all Gorka textures

-added Russian Mediterranean Surpat uniform (same color as current AAF camo) and group

-added pro-Iranian Greek paramilitary force "Akhanteros Front"; note: BIS uniform isn't finished, still has headgear and face on model.

Recommend playing as Greek and wearing Keffiyeh (Gray) with paramilitary uniform

-changed Limnos resistance texture to differentiate from Akhanteros Front uniform

-tweaked NATO SOC ARV texture

-added SCO Joint Forces APC (AFV-4 Gorgon retexture)

-added US CIA SAD to BLUFOR (currently use FIA team leader uniform)

-added armed technicals to Mediterranean Alliance, Hezbollah, and Akhanteros Front forces

Known Issues:

-UI pics still not finished (next to-do, more time-consuming than you think)

-CIA Uniform not retextured yet (will change to olive drab)

Download (MediaFire) [369.39MB]: http://www.mediafire.com/?whnqase3of4s3cc

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi

I've installed the mods in the steam directory and add the mods to the launcher string and I'm seeing them in the game.

Theirs a folder called "Terrains", where dose the files in this folder go? not very clear in the instruction as what to do with these>

Hi

I've installed the mods in the steam directory and add the mods to the launcher string and I'm seeing them in the game.

Theirs a folder called "Terrains", where dose the files in this folder go? not very clear in the instruction as what to do with these>

Sorry. All the folders go in your steam directory or your My Documents\Arma 3 directory. Either one of those. All of them are mods, and the Terrains is Altis and Stratis renamed to their real-life names Lemnos and Agios Efstratios. The major cities, towns, and villages are also renamed.

i have noticed several small things

(first i wanted t report the picture not fond but i read UI is being worked on :P)

the story characters .. only CAPT Miller is working (its a shame his head/Hair clips with boonie hats etc. , only hemets work well with him PLEASE FIX AS HIS HEAD IS WAY COOL to use as a SF guy :) ) other characters are missing heads (no head visible at all, they are real Ghost type guys :P) and some are missing arm textures (ODevil guy)

edit: also CAPT Miller seems to have a UAV erminal buil in him i strip him off all gear and yet i have a open UAV terminal option, NEVER MIND THIS, I JUST NOTICED ALL UAV OPERATORS HAVE THE OPTION CONSTANT

Edited by supergruntsb78

i have noticed several small things

(first i wanted t report the picture not fond but i read UI is being worked on :P)

the story characters .. only CAPT Miller is working (its a shame his head/Hair clips with boonie hats etc. , only hemets work well with him PLEASE FIX AS HIS HEAD IS WAY COOL to use as a SF guy :) ) other characters are missing heads (no head visible at all, they are real Ghost type guys :P) and some are missing arm textures (ODevil guy)

edit: also CAPT Miller seems to have a UAV erminal buil in him i strip him off all gear and yet i have a open UAV terminal option, NEVER MIND THIS, I JUST NOTICED ALL UAV OPERATORS HAVE THE OPTION CONSTANT

They should work. I tried making them only use one head, so tried making new heads. Weird though, because it works for me. Sure you've got all the files there (all updated to the latest version)? Not sure why they aren't showing up. About Miller, well I didn't make that head. BIS did, so I can't just tweak the model. UAV option is because of the UAV terminal that takes the place of the GPS. I shouldn't have any "picture not found" errors either.

Also, this is only guaranteed to work on the dev branch. I haven't tested it on the stable branch, but I don't think that should cause problems.

Hi, do Massi's NATO SF and SPETSNAZ WEAPONS mod go together with this mod of yours?

You guys teamed up on this or these are completely separate mods with no connection between the two of you?

Hi, do Massi's NATO SF and SPETSNAZ WEAPONS mod go together with this mod of yours?

You guys teamed up on this or these are completely separate mods with no connection between the two of you?

Nope. No connection.

So, I now see what is meant by the story heads not showing up. They show up just fine when they are AI. But, when the character is player controlled, the head doesn't show up. I will investigate this.

EDIT: Ok, found the problem, and now it's fixed! Expect the working heads in the next update.

cgb9.jpgn79j.jpg4n43.jpg

1lek.jpgoa3l.jpgquu7.jpg

msag.jpgh4lv.jpgv3gs.jpg

S_1aG6W0FKw

Here's a little preview of what's to come. New models, camo, faces, etc. More to come later.

Yeah, but more specifically they are also protecting Gen. Ostad Attar's Red Pegasus Engineering assets on Lemnos. There's just one thing missing from them that I need to find or make: gas masks.