massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

make the finnish assault rifle Rk95.

Go learn some manners.

• Like 1

make the finnish assault rifle Rk95.

The fook man?Watch how you address modders here.

ps make it yourself

Was that supposed to be a joke? It seems that the rudenes is on the Pepe Hal and redarmy side here.

I have to say a Tac-50 would be pretty cool. :)

Well,I remember someone have made a Tac-50 already and the quality is not bad.But that's a long time ago and the author seem disappear in this forum and his mod still no sounds till now 'cuz Arma3 1.24 update for the sound config.

Maybe @massi you can try if you can find that mod and maybe contact the author for use some of his files if he promise.

Ciao Massi, c'è un problema nella tua MOD.

Non si sentono i suoni delle tue armi, cioè in multiplayer li senti soltanto tu che giochi, gli altri no.

E non è un problema solo mio, ma conferma tutto il mio gruppo e siamo una decina di persone.

Anche io non riesco a sentire i suoni dei miei amici.

Ciao Massi, c'è un problema nella tua MOD.

Non si sentono i suoni delle tue armi, cioè in multiplayer li senti soltanto tu che giochi, gli altri no.

E non è un problema solo mio, ma conferma tutto il mio gruppo e siamo una decina di persone.

Anche io non riesco a sentire i suoni dei miei amici.

forum rules :

§13) Write in English

Please write only in English on the public forums. Avoid writing in any other language or any kind of slang or txt speak since the majority of the members most likely won't understand. In private messages you are of course welcome to write in any language you wish.

I write in ITALIAN, because Massi is Italian. To do early and quickly.

Hello Massi, there is a problem in your MOD.

I don't hear the sounds of your weapons, that is, in multiplayer you (that play) hear a sounds only of your weapons, others not.

It is not a problem only mine, but confirms all my group and we are about a dozen people.

Even I can not hear the sounds of my friends.

Are you and your friends using the same mod collection? And/or sound mods such as DragonFyre?

We thought that the problem was the DragonFyre.

But we tried also with the Vanilla Sound.

But nothing, same problem.

I write in ITALIAN, because Massi is Italian. To do early and quickly.

Hello Massi, there is a problem in your MOD.

I don't hear the sounds of your weapons, that is, in multiplayer you (that play) hear a sounds only of your weapons, others not.

It is not a problem only mine, but confirms all my group and we are about a dozen people.

Even I can not hear the sounds of my friends.

Same here.

Just picked up a bug that I noticed with alot of other people on the server I was on.. and one guy said he was experiencing a issue... but this is my issue that happened with most every weapon in the pack:

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/716411322563347288/9949264CDAF904E4AF3F54DC5EFCAEAE41DDE9ED/1024x576.resizedimage (199 kB)

I play mostly on SP but I have the same problem, suppressors, sights and other thing, quickly appearing/disappearing on the weapon, and/or just flying around the soldiers like in the picture...

Hey massi. Why doesnt FHQ acc work with this addon? I use Pw6. also joint rails

I was also wondering if there is plans to have a Standard length Barrel SCAR-H. I think the SCAR-L has a STD variant but your pack doesn't include the H Standard.

Ciao Massi! I don't know if it was already reported, but I want to "warn" about a thingh in your weapons pack: the HK-417 with M-203 don't allow to put the silencer on, and the "normal" 417 yes. Is it normal this?

I have latest (I believe) update with this great mod. Are others having issues still? I don't appear to be but have not been playing that much. Just curious ?

I have latest (I believe) update with this great mod. Are others having issues still? I don't appear to be but have not been playing that much. Just curious ?

Yes, all the weapons are plagued by floating attachments, magazines, weapon sights, etc.

Hi, Massi, should really give an update for asdg joint rail and Maskman DLC's bipod.

Hi, Massi, should really give an update for asdg joint rail and Maskman DLC's bipod.

I am sure its in the works, There is alot of weapons he will have to change and modify. Since this is one of the largest weapon packs for arma 3

I came here to ask the same !! Really can't wait for it...

This mod crashes my server on the latest version. I have to keep it at 1.5 :(

thanks for reporting !

in future update I'll include latest patch bipods plus other fixies , I just need to find time to do that ;)

best regards

massi

Guys that is what massi said. I guess there is allot of work to do in this mod.

It will take time to fix and update it. All we can do is report bugs or problems.

But putting pressure to the author is not helpful imo...

Iam not sure but is it so that the Carl Gustav was able to lock targets even with sound (beeps) ?

Anyone ?

It'll be ready when it's ready. Nobody is paying him to do it. Give him space.