massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

hmmm after testing this update im getting huge FPS drops and i noticed some problems with many weapons , AKMS mags sometimes or most of the times dissapear some m4cqbs muzzles don't show at all , some m4s appears with deformed textures is this normal? i think these issues should be reviewed by legend massi and fix them in next update :)

hmmm after testing this update im getting huge FPS drops and i noticed some problems with many weapons , AKMS mags sometimes or most of the times dissapear some m4cqbs muzzles don't show at all , some m4s appears with deformed textures is this normal? i think these issues should be reviewed by legend massi and fix them in next update :)

hi,

about FPS drop it's kind a weird thing, since to keep the mod run smootly I kept the old low-res lods for all the new models and just added to the lod 0-1 and viewpilot the new ones, so I think it is not caused by my mod.

I did not notice any disappearing mag on aks or muzzle on m4, during testing, same for texture deformation (maybe what you're referring is due to the switching to another lod since the models have some different parts, but it should happen only at far distance and it is made to keep good FPS and during testing they never caused visual glitches)

about arsenal it is quite strange but MP5SD and M1014 do not appear in it, the weird thingh is that they're config exactly as the other weapons, so I don't know how to fix it at the moment

and about @mas folder I made it same for all addons in way you can merge all my addons in this folder to make just one big @mas addon

best regards ;)

massi

I am sry to post this again...my apology.

I just wandering if u notice the HK416s' handguard,dont u think they are too big ? u can easily find it if u look the gun from the side,the lower rail seems lower than it should be ,and the gun is completely weird with the bigger handguard...pls check it if u got some moment.

Other things are that I cant find MK23 or USP45 in arsenal any more,but they can be found in VAS, Is there any connection between the new pistol IR pointer and this?I noticed that the Benelli also disappered too.

Again, thx for ur hard work and sry for my request,I might be to choosy.I would be very appreciate if u can reply me,big fan on ur work:)

Edited by ErALeopard

I am sry to post this again...my apology.

I just wandering if u notice the HK416s' handguard,dont u think they are too big ? u can easily find it if u look the gun from the side,the lower rail seems lower than it should be ,and the gun is completely weird with the bigger handguard...pls check it if u got some moment.

Other things are that I cant find MK23 or USP45 in arsenal any more,but they can be found in VAS, Is there any connection between the new pistol IR pointer and this?I noticed that the Benelli also disappered too.

Again, thx for ur hard work and sry for my request,I might be to choosy.I would be very appreciate if u can reply me,big fan on ur work:)

hi,

sorry I didn't see your previous post...well about hk handguard size they're little bit larger than previous version, but they look ok to me, maybe I'll check in the future again.

about weapons missing in arsenal, as I said just above, I don't have a solution at the momet since I configged all weapons the same way, it has nothing to do with accesories sorry.

regards ;)

massi

I need to install them all onto one addon folder under a single @mas folder or are u suggesting creating say @mas1 @mas2 @ mas3 - 3 separate folder for each of the mods and that's how they will appear in the mod enable menu in game?

Exactly.

For example I renamed them @massi weapons; @massi vehicles; @massi DEVGRU and so on. They will appear with these names in the expansion menu.

Thanks a lot massi.

You can deal with the handguard issue some time if it is convenient for u,maybe in the future updates.

I am looking forward to your further improvement on this mod,also your works are regarded as the best and most important mod among my little arma team.

Best Wish.:)

hi massi,

is it intentional that acog and all west scopes can mount on all ak rifle and not only in the ak SF?

I think no, becuse laser and light can mount in AK rifles without having any rails...

anyway thanks a lot for the great updates and if I can make a request, I would like to change bipod position with "F" in single shot rifles,

Bye!!

Create 3 separate mods folders for the separate mods. I'd advise against putting all of the mods into the same folder, but that's just me:)

mighty thanks for the reply will give it a try - also just to clarify how I need to set this up will it work if you create a single MAS folder then drop the x3 sub folders called say @masdevgroup @masSFweapons @masvehicles into this single folder or do you need 3 completely separate folder sets ups?

mighty thanks for the reply will give it a try - also just to clarify how I need to set this up will it work if you create a single MAS folder then drop the x3 sub folders called say @masdevgroup @masSFweapons @masvehicles into this single folder or do you need 3 completely separate folder sets ups?

No, you don't have to leave the single @mas folder, you need completely separate folders.

Remember to disable all of them, if you installed them yet, and reactivate them after you renamed and divided the mods to avoid issues.

No, you don't have to leave the single @mas folder, you need completely separate folders.

Remember to disable all of them, if you installed them yet, and reactivate them after you renamed and divided the mods to avoid issues.

better thing is to merge all the @mas folder togheter...that's why I named them the same way ... put all my addons pbo inside one unique @mas folder, this way you'll have only one mas mod with all the addons you want.

regards

massi

massi thanks for the reply

so just to make sure I understand you have a single @mas folder and within that a single addon folder and within this you drop all the various pbo files relating to vehicles/SF weapons/DevGrp units? and I am guessing you can do this for other mods so long as they come with the same @"folder name" when you extract them such as all the HLC weapon mods?(I have them all in one add on folder currently......

massi thanks for the reply

so just to make sure I understand you have a single @mas folder and within that a single addon folder and within this you drop all the various pbo files relating to vehicles/SF weapons/DevGrp units? and I am guessing you can do this for other mods so long as they come with the same @"folder name" when you extract them such as all the HLC weapon mods?(I have them all in one add on folder currently......

Exactly ;)

hi,

about FPS drop it's kind a weird thing, since to keep the mod run smootly I kept the old low-res lods for all the new models and just added to the lod 0-1 and viewpilot the new ones, so I think it is not caused by my mod.

I did not notice any disappearing mag on aks or muzzle on m4, during testing, same for texture deformation (maybe what you're referring is due to the switching to another lod since the models have some different parts, but it should happen only at far distance and it is made to keep good FPS and during testing they never caused visual glitches)

about arsenal it is quite strange but MP5SD and M1014 do not appear in it, the weird thingh is that they're config exactly as the other weapons, so I don't know how to fix it at the moment

and about @mas folder I made it same for all addons in way you can merge all my addons in this folder to make just one big @mas addon

best regards ;)

massi

thanks for the replay massi , i will test more and more and see maybe im doing something wrong i will post images if gets the issue again cheers :)

okay did a clean install ( deleted the old mod ) and still getting the same result image below

20hrlzr.jpg

okay did a clean install ( deleted the old mod ) and still getting the same result image below

http://i61.tinypic.com/20hrlzr.jpg

Hi,

I'm sorry but there's something wrong with your install, this is the same weapons ingame from my game (I'm using the addon downloaded from the web):

arma3%202015-02-02%2021-51-15-17_zpsl6gf3lnv.jpg

probably in one of your mod folder there's an old version of my weapons config file causing all the issues you reported previously, the fix is to find and delete it

hope it helps ;)

regards

massi

Hate to have to sound a dissenting note, but I must say imho the new AKM/AK-74s models are a huge step backwards. The magazines in particular have terrible geometry, many of the stocks (not just the SF ones) look way to small. It kills me to say it, but they just look all wrong. Again hate to say it but imo its true. Sorry :(

Edited by Gallowglass
too harsh

Hate to have to sound a dissenting note, but I must say imho the new AKM/AK-74s models are a huge step backwards. The magazines in particular have terrible geometry, many of the stocks (not just the SF ones) look way to small. It kills me to say it, but they just look all wrong. Again hate to say it but imo its true. Sorry :(

of course I understand this , everybody have his own personal preferences , I like them a lot for example ;)

regards

massi

Hi,

I'm sorry but there's something wrong with your install, this is the same weapons ingame from my game (I'm using the addon downloaded from the web):

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k342/massi_A3/arma3%202015-02-02%2021-51-15-17_zpsl6gf3lnv.jpg

probably in one of your mod folder there's an old version of my weapons config file causing all the issues you reported previously, the fix is to find and delete it

hope it helps ;)

regards

massi

thanks massi for replying , will try my best to see whats going on :D

also would like to ask will be there new weapons ( PKP , ak105 rpg29 rpg30 for example ) btw i love the new AKMS its my fav :D

Massi I'm having a problem with your guns while using AGM: most of them (especially assault rifles) activate the hearing damage. As I can think of it as a little bit realistic (not pretty sure about that) on the other hand I would be glad if you can fix it and make them just "normal" as all the other rifles. Before the last update, only MG, sniper rifles and launchers needed hearplugs.

Massi I'm having a problem with your guns while using AGM: most of them (especially assault rifles) activate the hearing damage. As I can think of it as a little bit realistic (not pretty sure about that) on the other hand I would be glad if you can fix it and make them just "normal" as all the other rifles. Before the last update, only MG, sniper rifles and launchers needed hearplugs.

Hi ,

I made no config changes at all, just models, so I don't know how to fix it sorry...if anybody know please report it and I'll implement that on next update

regards ;)

massi

Hey Massi

Given you’ve already done it with the AN/PEQ-2, it’d also be nice to see a camo versions of the AN/PEQ-15 and/or DBAL-A2 in both top mounted and side mounted versions.

Would also be good to see a camo version of the torch, or better still something like a camo version of the SureFire M600 Ultra, with perhaps a longer throw/strength of beam?

Nice addon ! Thank you ! But I don't have some weapons in virtual Arsenal : Benelli M1014 , AS Val , VSS Vintorez, can you add them to the virtual arsenal please :bounce3: ??? Thank you !

4rpe.jpg

by massi

NATO SF and RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ WEAPONS for A3

Hi all,

I’m releasing an updated version of my weapons which adds new ARX160 both standard and equipped with grenade launcher, and in long barrel black and short barrel tan versions.

Also there are new AK12 both standard and GL , plus other fixies to models, like AKs stock and ironsight size, and config fixies that you’ll find in the chengelog.

The standard Ak now accepts only Russian sight, while the Ak with rails are able to mount also standard optics.

Thank you very much to all of you for your support and suggestions !

Description

The weapons that equip my SF units will be found in the editor in 3 ammo boxes divided by sides as follow:

NATO SF Weapons:

- M4A1, M4A1 M203, M4A1 AG36 black, desert, woodland and CQB versions

- HK416, HK416 M203, HK416 AG36 black, desert, woodland and CQB versions

- M16, M16 M203 black versions

- G36C.

- SCAR-L standard and short barrel with EGLM versions

- SCAR-H with EGLM version

- ARX160 with GLX versions, both tan short-barrel and black long-barrel

- G3, G3 M203 fixed and folding stock versions

- FN FAL, FN FAL M203

- Lee Einfield, M14 marksman rifles

- HK417, SR25 black, desert and woodland versions

- SCAR-H Marksman and M110 Marksman Rifle

- M24 black, desert and woodland versions

- LRR AWM sniper rifle.

- M107 black, desert and woodland versions

- M249 black, desert and woodland versions

- MK48(placeholder) black, desert and woodland versions

- M240 black

- M60E4.

- MP5A5, MP5SD6 black, desert, woodland and underwater versions

- MP7 availabe both in rifle and pistol slot.

- Submachinegun in handgun slots: SA61 Skorpion and Micro UZI

- Beretta M9, Glock 17, USP, ACP.

- Benelli M1014 shotgun.

- Anti-Tank launchers: M136 AT-4, M3 MAAWS, SMAW, M72 LAW(retex RPG18), custom Titan short with different warheads.

- Anti-Air launcher: FIM-92 Stinger.

Spetsnaz GRU Weapons:

- AK74M, AK74M GL black and camo versions

-AK74M, AK74M GL, AKS74, AKS74 GL SF Rails versions black and camo

- AK12 and AK12 GL

- AKS74, AKS74 GL, AKS74, AKS74 GL versions

- AKMS, AKMS GL black and camo versions

- AKM, AKM GL versions

- SVD

- KSVK black and camo versions

- RPK

- PKM

- Zastava M70s , M72 and M91

- AK74U black and camo versions

- Bizon

- VSS Vintorez

- AS VAL with underwater version

- Makarov.

- Saiga 12 shotgun.

- Anti-Tank launchers: RPG 7, RPG 18, METIS with different warheads.

- Anti-Air launcher: SA-7 Strela.

Optics and gear:

- Pisto suppressor, IR pointer, flashlight

- Rifle Suppressor, IR pointer

- Acog (3D), Aimpoint, Sniper optics (NV capable), Thermal optic , ANPEQ15/ ANPEQ2 laser pointers

- PSO/ PSO Sniper(NV capable and day only versions), NSPU ans Goshawk

- Backpacks for my unit's addons

- Masks, googles, NVGs and wraps for my unit's addons

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Those weapons are meant to equip my US, UK, Italian SF and GRU Spetsnaz units

- Weapons have custom ammo and magazines

- Weapons have custom UI pics

- Weapons have A3 features : optics, torch, suppressors and IR capable, rotating muzzleflashes, custom handanims and anims.

- Weapons have dedicated ammocrates with their slingloadable models

- The pack includes few dedicated optics (PSO, Acog, Aimpoint, Sniper optic) , retextured BI camo optics and dedicated suppressors, IR pointer for both rifles and handguns

- The pack includes unit's dedicated backpacks for my addons

- Dedicated launchers (M136, MAAWS, RPG7, RPG18, Stinger, Strela)

- Classlist and PDF GUIDE included in folder

- Optional ASDG Joint Rails config included in folder.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties, weapon boxes are in editor as follow:

Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SF\Spetsnaz Weapons: All weapons

Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SF Weapons: US,UK and italian SF weapons with optics

Empty >> Ammo >> NATO SCARs Weapons: SCARs weapons with optics

Empty >> Ammo >> Spetsnaz Weapons: GRU Spetsnaz weapons with optics

Please remember to REMOVE the old "mas_us_rifle_fhq_c.pbo" since it will brake the new version of the addon.

If you wish to use FHQ accessories just add to modfolder the ASDG joint rails optional config called : "asdg_jointrails_mas_weapons.pbo" and it will make weapons compatible with them.

Requirements.

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.8 date 08/FEB/2015

- New ARX160 with GLX versions, both tan short-barrel and black long-barrel

- New AK12 and AK12 GL

- New NSPU and Goshawk optics for AKs

- Fixed AKs sights size

- Fixed AKs Stocks size

- Fixed MP5s size

- Fixed Aks without rails accepting other non-Ak optics

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

Further Improvements.

- improving quality

CREDITS !!!

For the Weapons:

TIGG: thanks a lot for the great m4, m16, hk416-417, m203, e-mag, stanag magazine, folding sights, akm, akms, ak74m, ak74, aks74, ak74sf, aks74u, ak magazine , wepon boxes , pistol laser and suppressor models and textures.

Tomáš "Tom3dJay" Janošík: HK416-417 handguard and barrel cover models and textures

Mirza Miftahul Fadillah: ARX 160 models and textures.

Shortez : Magpull stock on M4 CQB and AK SF

Arby26: M4 and L119 handguard and barrel cover model and textures

ImBrokeRU: M4 VLTOR model and textures

BrianB233: MP7 models and textures

Revolutionart: Anpeq 15 model and textures

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models, like all Zastavas, RPK, AK12, SVD, AK parts, G3s, MG3, USP, Mk23, Browning HP, Makarov, and many other models parts, go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1 sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1/A2/OA weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Kaelies: for PSO reticles textures.

Robalo: thanks a lot for making ASDG joint rails optional config, wich I've updated to fit new version and included as optional config!

Raven DK: thanks a lot for helping with Acog 3D and Aimpoint!

Pepe Hal: thanks a lot for the sound fix until my update!

Toadie: thanks a lot for the great Ak's reload anims!

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ubb6pbaxivth27/NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons_v_1.8.7z

New ARX160 and AK12:

th_updt1_zps1egbzhtg.jpg

th_updt2_zpsyzk4yikp.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy these weapons !

Best Regards

Massi