Are you following this thread?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Are you following this thread?

• Yes
    • No

There are some photos - mostly taken at some trainings/exercises - of MSOB and/or Recon Marines using MARPAT and/or AOR1 Crye's. Though nothing confirmed...

BTW. If you need any help with the gear, etc. I'll be honored to help if I can. :)

And the tags look good, this kind of details are something that makes me happy. xD

EDIT: What I noticed earlier - the cargo pockets on AC Pants are way to high, they should be pretty much on the same level as the front thigh pockets.

Edited by Max255[PL]

;2581603']EDIT: What I noticed earlier - the cargo pockets on AC Pants are way to high' date=' they should be pretty much on the same level as the front thigh pockets.[/quote']

I am well aware of that thanks, i really aint happy with the pants at all i would like to redo them and the ac shirt but due to some sort of timeframe i wouldn't expect it... sorry

Edited by astast

Hello,

We agreed to remake the Combat uniform this time it will be perfect! or that is the plan at least:

iLFGw7d.jpg

So far i have made the some of the shirt you might notice the stretch fabric is much tighter than before, also the coolar is now thinner and more dynamic and i also fixed the arm pit area which was wrong on the other model.

much more is of course to follow.

Best Regards

Edited by astast

Hello,

We agreed to remake the Combat uniform this time it will be perfect! or that is the plan at least:

http://i.imgur.com/iLFGw7d.jpg

So far i have made the some of the shirt you might notice the stretch fabric is much tighter than before, also the coolar is now thinner and more dynamic and i also fixed the arm pit area which was wrong on the other model.

much more is of course to follow.

Best Regards

Hey! you said you were leaving for good, you're a phoney!

Looks great mate.

Hey! you said you were leaving for good, you're a phoney!

Looks great mate.

Yea i did but i wouldn't want to leave modding for good :) or the forums for that matter so i guess you could say im back :D

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a comfortable, relaxing time with there loved ones. May it be there real Family or the once they learned to love and trust in there Military Branch.

To every serving and former serving member of the armed forces that are unable to be with there Families during this festive time of the year, we wish you safety and may you soon be reunited with your relatives.

Be thankful for your gifts and enjoy giving to your friends and family this year, some other unfortunate souls will have it worse then you so keep there Spirits in mind when celebrating and reciving your gifts.

To get you over the short hybernation we are taking, due to the Holidays we want to keep you on track of what is up to follow.

We had the chance to completly rework our AC Combat Uniform setup, as you can see in the Picture below, currently it is in the phase of UV-Mapping and then will recive a High-poly treatment, before going into the texture department.

qbaa6aC.jpg

After the Holidays we will have a new feature up and implemented into our process of developement, which will keep you up to date on the progress of this Mod and the team. So stay tuned and enjoy your Holidays.

It all looks so good, SOC will be the only Unit Mod needed, once released :)

I wish I could hibernate until yall release this! The wait is killer!

That's a quite interesting combo right there (FAST Maritime? with ANVIS) :D Any particular unit will be using this or is it just "random" ingame test?

Nevertheless it looks great, can't wait :P

EDIT: Ok, I just went through Ranger pics, that lid is for them, right? Wasn't sure at first cause Wilcox mounts are still far more common than ANVIS among Rangers xD

Edited by Max255[PL]

Awesome! Finally some stuff in-game!! :D

Indeed, very nice models guys :)

Quick question, are you guys including optics with the pack? If so, will there be a Specter DR like this one

full-10260-50081-4x_elcan_specterdr_type_red_green_dot_sight_scope_w_brigntness_sensitive_viewer_docter_sight_tan.jpg

;2586866']That's a quite interesting combo right there (FAST Maritime? with ANVIS) :D Any particular unit will be using this or is it just "random" ingame test?

Nevertheless it looks great' date=' can't wait :P

EDIT: Ok, I just went through Ranger pics, that lid is for them, right? Wasn't sure at first cause Wilcox mounts are still far more common than ANVIS among Rangers xD[/quote']

I think you should find some marines who use this helmet then i think you will find your answer :-)

So this is helmet on the picture shared by Meatball

Higher cut, longer rails, 20% less weight, supports RAC, with Wilcox mount

(attention to detail is apparent : D )

100_8710.jpg

100_8712.jpg

I wonder how do they look upclose in game...

Edited by enex

So this is helmet on the picture shared by Meatball

Higher cut, longer rails, 20% less weight, supports RAC, with Wilcox mount

(attention to detail is apparent : D )

I wonder how do they look upclose in game...

You'll have to wait and see ... I don't think we're going to go for that particular Wilcox mount, I've already got one that is more commonly used prepared. Someone mentioned above asking why are we using just ANVIS, obviously we're going to use a mix depending on what the goggles system's in use.

Another point I want to bring up is that you won't see the US navy style version of the helmet on our initial release so the velcro arrangements, camo pattern wouldn't be the same as the pics you've posted.

I think you should find some marines who use this helmet then i think you will find your answer :-)

I know they're using FAST Maritimes but haven't really seen MARSOC using ANVIS ;) I've only seen Norotos and Wilcox mounts for PVS-15. That' my only gripe...

But JP pretty much explained this one :)

And sorry I'm so bitchy about this whole gear thingy xD Just trying to help to make this addon as realistic as possible :)

So here is the last Update for this year (duh).

First of all, we have created a twitter account for our Team, this account will be used to release updates on an almost daily basis.

Therefor this Forumthread will only be used for Milestone reports as we get along with the development of the mod itself.

You can find our Twitter here: https://twitter.com/SOCModTeam

Special thanks go out to astast as he has just steamrolled trough a pile of work. Thanks to that we are currently looking at a total of 10 different Layouts for the Combat Shirt alone. As seen before Meatball is handeling the finalizing touches on the integration of the Helmet model, as well as finishing the UV Layout for it. Once we are able to, we will be looking for a small group of individuals to function as alpha-test subjects in order to clear out all potential ingame bugs and recive feedback by these players.

Please note that at the current state there is neither time for applications nore the right ammount of manpower avaiable to us to read trough a pile of PMs, so please refrain from sending us messages reguarding an alpha-tester invite.

Overall we are looking at a good workflow right now as we have synced our menstrual cycles and have an understanding of the overall goal and the Milestones ahead of us.

We wish everyone inside the BI-Community a happy new year and may your wishes and hopes for 2014 become reality.

Oh yes, and a picture, because we all know how much you love them:

3A7tFOZ.jpg

You guys are doing insane things with Arma, thanks for this dedication to the series.

Heck yeah!Have a good new year Binkowski, astast, Meatball0311, fluttershy, Assifuah, JeffersPang and Konyo!

Heck yeah!Have a good new year Binkowski, astast, Meatball0311, fluttershy, Assifuah, JeffersPang and Konyo!

Thanks! likewise :-)

Hey Bink is there any chance you guys can make a clean ech helmet one with like nothing on it just plane? :)

I like the hole minimalist approach when it comes to helmets.

Be good for doing low profile ops in civilian gear. :)